Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Cool A special message to Hillary Clinton and the Anti Defamation League VOTE PEPE 2016

I just made my first Youtube video in years check it out.................

2 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: A special message to Hillary Clinton and the Anti Defamation League VOTE PEPE 201

A sad but typical non-contribution from the declining cohort of Republicans who claim to support Trump (but be honest, not Pence) in the General Election. When a discussion of what Trump's policies on education, housing, welfare and mental health might be is replaced by a green frog recruited for ridicule, you wonder if there is going to be any discussion at all.

And if you must attack Hillary Clinton, at least look at her Congressional Record and explain what it is about her record in political office that makes her less qualified to be President than Donald J. Trump, who has no record of public service at any level but who does have a record of business failure, tax-avoidance and the filtering of charitable funds for his own uses.

https://www.congress.gov/member/hillary-clinton/C001041

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: A special message to Hillary Clinton and the Anti Defamation League VOTE PEPE 201

I told you guys Trump had no chance!!!!!

I wonder if Donald fucked Paula Jones before the debate???
    He was pacing around like maybe he just caught something.

Has the SCHLLLEEEEEEZZZE FACTOR of this election made Steve Grooby Productions look shamefully wholesome and respectable???
    Has 6 turned out to be 9?

upload

World Class Asshole

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    I told you guys Trump had no chance!!!!!

I wish that were true, but Jabba the Trump has been declared dead a number of times before. If you believe he will be a disastrous president, then go out and VOTE (and not for any of those half-assed, ignorant third party candidates either). On the other hand, if you want to see Jabba in office, then there's no need to vote...he's a shoo-in. It'll be okay to just stay home and masturbate.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Hillary is a FUCKING JOKE..............
    When she and the so called "ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE" declared a meme of a CARTOON FROG to be RACIST
    The ENTIRE CONSERVATIVE WORLD fell down LAUGHING at them.....
    The new "young conservatives" or "ALT-RIGHT MOVEMENT"Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14463300_954022538074822_2057827923466567303_n.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	971821 are taking OVER the REPUBLICAN PARTY...........
    We are FUCKING SICK AND TIRED of back sliding by "RINO" candidates who do NOTHING BUT BOW DOWN TO THE WILL OF DEMOCRATS......
    If you don't like Trump too bad the "rules" have changed the "world" has changed.....
    #votepepe #MAGA #TRUMP #ALTRIGHT

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Erika1487; 10-12-2016 at 01:26 AM. Reason: attachment

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Hillary is a FUCKING JOKE..............
    When she and the so called "ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE" declared a meme of a CARTOON FROG to be RACIST
    The ENTIRE CONSERVATIVE WORLD fell down LAUGHING at them.....
    The new "young conservatives" or "ALT-RIGHT MOVEMENT"Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14463300_954022538074822_2057827923466567303_n.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	971821 are taking OVER the REPUBLICAN PARTY...........
    We are FUCKING SICK AND TIRED of back sliding by "RINO" candidates who do NOTHING BUT BOW DOWN TO THE WILL OF DEMOCRATS......
    If you don't like Trump too bad the "rules" have changed the "world" has changed.....
    #votepepe #MAGA #TRUMP #ALTRIGHT

I wonder what it is about a cartoon frog that generates such passion? I had never heard of this green meme before and couldn't care less about it. Pepe doesn't tell me what a President can do to generate economic growth, or provide an education system fit for the 21st century.

What does concern me is that you have an opportunity to explain why a citizen of the USA should vote for Donald Trump on the basis of his 'Positions' but choose not to.

It is also noted that you complain about the back sliding by "RINO" candidates who do NOTHING BUT BOW DOWN TO THE WILL OF DEMOCRATS...... when the same 'RINOs' have blocked and obstructed those same Democrats for the last four years and have refused to even consider the President's nominee for the Supreme Court. Bowing down to whom?

And unless you have been absent from the USA for the last 16 years, you might wonder how the 'alt.right' movement is going to rescue a Republican Party that has lost touch with the average American, which is why the Party has imploded to such an extent that it may lose control of both the Senate and the House in four weeks time.

Dare I suggest you ask how it is that the Conservative Party in the UK has been able to revive its fortunes to become a party of government even as the Labour Party declines into irrelevance, and that it might be due to the Conservatives embracing social issues such as same-sex marriage, abortion and divorce without losing their core support? Immigration remains a difficult subject for the Tories but without the menace and ridicule one associates with Donald Trump as many Tories are quite relaxed about it, Brexit aside. We face some serious problems in the UK right now, and we don't need a green frog to help us understand them.

But perhaps the truth is that you Republicans don't want real power any more, the responsibility is too great. You want to rejoice in the smug illusion that only people like you defend the entitlement of one segment of America to rule the rest, as you claim your founding fathers intended. But will the 'alt.right' be content to bellow from the sidelines, or claim every election they lose is rigged and take up arms to take back what they believe belongs to them, and only to them?
    Who knows, maybe be should ask the frog? You seem to take him seriously enough to merit a town hall jamboree. And don't forget to bring your own sarsaparilla.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

The Republikin Party can't even win a fight with itself,
    Rush Limbo is finally battering down the back door. Karl Rove's check for the new steel door bounced.
    Whatever transgressions the Democrats have pulled MORE THAN PALE in comparison to Dick Cheney alone.

There is no such thing as a wrong vote, you go ahead and vote your conscience, girlfriend.

Erika, please don't bet any money on Trump.
    (unless you bet with me....he he)

Sorry, Wisconsin, I'm popping the cork.
    You might want to step back for that.....

I already know I'm going to laugh last.
    Thank's Obama, it's been a stone cold gas.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

Senior Member Junior Poster

Thank you for your good post Erika1487!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

I used to think there was something unique in the ideology of the alt-right that made it worth distinguishing from neo-nazis and white supremacists. But they do not have any ideas about how to govern. Their main purpose is to attack minorities and claim that doing so is a protest against political correctness.

It is absolutely perverse that on a site such as this we have people touting a glorified neo-nazi movement and its anthropomorphic mascot. The so-called RINOs represent all of those Republicans who want to maintain some decency and integrity in their party. They represent those who want to obtain power by the strength of their ideas rather than the persistence of their insulting behavior. If conservatism succumbs to the primal scream of morons like Erika, it will not survive as a mainstream ideology.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I think the ‘alt-right’ and their bigoted cheerleaders misunderstand. It is not “speech” that substantial thinkers object to, whether it be politically correct or not; whether it be crude or polite. It’s the bigotry, racism, hatred and anti-democratic impulses behind the misinformed speech and lies that are spewed everyday from white supremacists, right-wing radio-talk shows and even the current GOP candidate for president.

There are people on this board who get upset if I use the term “tea-baggers” (a name the tea-baggers initially had christened themselves) instead of “members of the Tea-Party”. That’s political correctness. If you want to say, “faggot”, “nigger”, “kike”, “wop” or even “pussy” it’s all the same to me. Of course I reserve the right to label those who habitually degrade their speech with such terms as I see fit. That’s free-speech too.

I don’t expect our politicians to be hep to the memes that periodically make the rounds at 4chan, or the ones that have been co-opted by white-supremacist groups. I’d be wary of those who were. But it does help to be aware that certain emblems mean different things to “those in the know” and the general public should be aware that if somebody’s son or daughter puts a Pepe logo on their backpack it may invoke some outrage among other kids and parents. This isn’t a “war” on Pepe the meme. It’s a caution against being used by the propagandizers of white-supremacy.

So here we have a satanist (there’s a joke to begin with), who took the time to make this sorry-ass YouTube video in support of Pepe the meme and the Alt-Right; and she’s telling us that Hillary is the joke. That’s rich.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.