Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    oops, that first one was the wrong picture.. That's a aftermath of this:
    What a dirty, naughty girl. And I'm fucking a white bread princess right now.

Ahhhh damn. Good girls really are kinda boring. But nice, I guess. I'm just saying. . .

Great pics, Tara.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    It would be interesting if the predominantly top girls stood and the predominantly bottom girls sat. Just a thought.

__________________________________________________ ___________

lol.

You know that would be an interesting twist on this question.....I'll have to ask that next time

Professional Poster

Awesome photos, Tara. Not only do you got, in my opinion, most gorgious TS cock, but a talanted one as well.

By the way, Tara, I am gonna order all 3 of your DVD's within a week more or less, do any of them include your peeing talent? Just curious.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

#2 has a peeing scene I believe.. All three have cumshots of varying intensity though.

-Tara
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	147_828.jpg 
Views:	1867 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	58293  

Professional Poster

Sounds very good, I look foreward to seeing your dvd's even more now.

*sees some of the photos*

Take me, Tara!

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Tara
    You're a "pissa!"
    And as you know in Boston, it means "Hey you're okay! Ya wanna have some beers and see what comes up" and out in your case.

actually I didn't know what that means.. I'm not actually from Bostonl, just suburban Massachusetts, and I never had the horrible Bahston accent or anything. I went to college in the South so that might've softened up any accent I had as well. I do pronounce things like "drawer" in strange ways, and use double contractions like "couldn't've" which is indictive of a New England accent.

-Tara

Professional Poster

actually I didn't know what that means.. I'm not actually from Bostonl, just suburban Massachusetts, and I never had the horrible Bahston accent or anything. I went to college in the South so that might've softened up any accent I had as well. I do pronounce things like "drawer" in strange ways, and use double contractions like "couldn't've" which is indictive of a New England accent.

-Tara
    I tend to use double contractions as well myself alot of times, just because there are no English teachers popping out of hallways to correct me

Well however you say it, your voice sounds just fine

-Tara
    Doesn't matter. Who's one to quible about grammatical infrances! I still love ya. Some day we will meet. and I will say "I'm ezed from HA" and you will respond "Pissa"

But if the guy isn't in his fifties, and doesn't have a twinkle in his eyes and a pickle in his pocket......it's not me! Just some cheap impersonator, who will immediately look downward!

Junior Poster

come to think of it tara...you look like lois from family guy...hmmmm...and *gasp* shes from new england too!