Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Don't you wish there was a non creepy TS dating web page

Don't you wish there was a non creepy TS dating web page?
    But i guess i'm asking the wrong guys....maybe there needs to be a TS dating web page that made the ladies feel comfortable in online dating?

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Default Re: Don't you wish there was a non creepy TS dating web page

Wherever you go to find trans women , you will find a bit of creepiness. It's just the way men are towards trans women. But transgenderdate.com isn't bad for finding a trans woman who is looking for a boyfriend and possible marriage.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I'm on OkCupid and Plenty of Fish. I will occasionally see a TS girl's profile on both sites and I will send a non-creepy message if it seems we are compatible. I have never gotten a response back though. The thing about online dating is that while it can be uncomfortable for both TS and genetic girls, it can also be extremely frustrating if you're a single male. In other words, its a crap shoot. Just like dating in real life is.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

There are some good websites if you look. I would share them, but I think for it would better for my gain not to share them.

Senior Member Professional Poster

The average dude is creepy towards women online. It's even creepier among men with TS women. Have you seen some of the responses on this forum alone?

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackchubby38 View Post
    I'm on OkCupid and Plenty of Fish. I will occasionally see a TS girl's profile on both sites and I will send a non-creepy message if it seems we are compatible. I have never gotten a response back though. The thing about online dating is that while it can be uncomfortable for both TS and genetic girls, it can also be extremely frustrating if you're a single male. In other words, its a crap shoot. Just like dating in real life is.
    It's all about pictures and attractiveness. Maximize your looks. If you are average, can't dress, not in shape and don't present yourself as "cool", you won't get many responses, especially from attractive women.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    The average dude is creepy towards women online. It's even creepier among men with TS women. Have you seen some of the responses on this forum alone?
    Indeed....

From my experience, the best places to meet TS women online are the usual dating sites where they simply identify as women and if you know what to look for you can figure it out. But then you still have all the usual challenges of getting them to even respond to you. It seems to me that if someone only wants to date a TS woman then it's a fetish thing. Just the same as those white women who claim they only 'date' black men. Whenever a woman makes that type of comment I don't want them around. I'm guessing that a man who specifically searches out TS women to 'date' is likely not so appealing to TS women.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    very very well said....
    That and there is the automatic bias of "Oh he's a chaser" so i guess it's really a no win and you just have to be at the right place at the right time or get lucky on OKcupid or other online dating web pages.
    Oddly on OKCupid i've done well......with the ladies and actually three gorgeous TS ladies! I even amazed myself!

"How you doin!"

Senior Member Junior Poster hamdasl's Avatar

My Ladyboy Date advertises itself as a meeting only site. They recommend Shemales for Sex for anyone interested in only quick fucks.

There is a tide in the affairs of men, which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in the shallows and in miseries…..
    And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.

Silver Poster

there is.

check out the hung angels personal section.

i know there was a time when a tranny or prospective chaser could inquire about a possible romance sans donation and get a reply.