Junior Member Rookie Poster Desert Deviant's Avatar

Default Could I meet a TS as sexy and dominant as this Pattaya girl in PI/Cebu City?

Hi everyone DD here. I'm off to PI for Xmas and New Year so heading to Cebu therefore late December and intend to travel around PI and see friends. My question is I like the dominant girls and especially if they're VWE. Any recommendations for Cebu? Also I've been really turned on by the sexiness of this Pattaya girl who asks a tourist filming to suck her, I know I would! Are TGs as forward as this in PI or more reserved? Would love to meet her and just wondering if I will only really get this sort of sexy arrogance from a girl in Pattaya (maybe head there if that is the case). Anyhow all the best and thanks for any advice on PI/Thai comparisons. DD Clip:

Default Re: Could I meet a TS as sexy and dominant as this Pattaya girl in PI/Cebu City?

I recommend that you simply ask to speak to the Mamasan of any of the bigger ladyboy bars and tell her exactly what you are looking for.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Default Re: Could I meet a TS as sexy and dominant as this Pattaya girl in PI/Cebu City?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Deviant View Post
    Hi everyone DD here. I'm off to PI for Xmas and New Year so heading to Cebu therefore late December and intend to travel around PI and see friends. My question is I like the dominant girls and especially if they're VWE. Any recommendations for Cebu? Also I've been really turned on by the sexiness of this Pattaya girl who asks a tourist filming to suck her, I know I would! Are TGs as forward as this in PI or more reserved? Would love to meet her and just wondering if I will only really get this sort of sexy arrogance from a girl in Pattaya (maybe head there if that is the case). Anyhow all the best and thanks for any advice on PI/Thai comparisons. DD Clip:
    Street hookers are street hookers no matter where you go, I think. The more the competition the more aggressive they will be so yeah I'm sure you'd get that in certain places in Phils. From my experience, the regular girls in Phils are more reserved and I wouldn't expect you to find that type of vulgar behaviour just hanging out in the mall or walking own the street during the day.

Sounds like a plan! Thanks Sukumvit boy!

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Street hookers are street hookers no matter where you go, I think. The more the competition the more aggressive they will be so yeah I'm sure you'd get that in certain places in Phils. From my experience, the regular girls in Phils are more reserved and I wouldn't expect you to find that type of vulgar behaviour just hanging out in the mall or walking own the street during the day.
    Thanks for the advice, PI it is then!

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post

Right , and with the new Rodrigo Duterte government their libel to get shot by some asshole homophobe .

Also , from my experience in Thailand it's best to stay away from street gurls unless they are clearly working at some nearby bar or massage place.It's usually better to pay the bar fine than fall for some "bargain " on the street,
    I see so many guys enter a ladyboy bar and totally loose their composure. Granted , they have probably just run the gauntlet out on the street even getting in the front door and are than accosted by a bevy of beauties wanting to sit with them before they have even had time to order a drink.
    But one great way to take control again , get a little breathing room and narrow your search is to ask to buy the Mamasan a drink . Believe me , your status goes up immediately .
    Act cordial and respectful but in control.
    The mamasan will likely suggest a few candidates and if you buy a drink or two before you know it the smart phones with sample pictures and videos get whipped out , as well as the samples under the table. Shopping can be half the fun .
    Have a good trip.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by sukumvit boy View Post

Right , and with the new Rodrigo Duterte government their libel to get shot by some asshole homophobe .

Also , from my experience in Thailand it's best to stay away from street gurls unless they are clearly working at some nearby bar or massage place.It's usually better to pay the bar fine than fall for some "bargain " on the street,
    I see so many guys enter a ladyboy bar and totally loose their composure. Granted , they have probably just run the gauntlet out on the street even getting in the front door and are than accosted by a bevy of beauties wanting to sit with them before they have even had time to order a drink.
    But one great way to take control again , get a little breathing room and narrow your search is to ask to buy the Mamasan a drink . Believe me , your status goes up immediately .
    Act cordial and respectful but in control.
    The mamasan will likely suggest a few candidates and if you buy a drink or two before you know it the smart phones with sample pictures and videos get whipped out , as well as the samples under the table. Shopping can be half the fun .
    Have a good trip.
    That fucking Duterte is a piece of shit but all the morons that voted for him are to blame for what's happening there. The man stated what he was going to do so in that sense I give him respect as he didn't lie or obfuscate - even that shitty little painter from Braunau am Inn didn't outright state that he'd murder people by the millions prior to getting elected.

There are a handful of "democratic " countries that just puzzle and frustrate the hell out of me in terms of , "why can't they get their shit together ?" The Philippines and India among them.
    In India you have to 'bushwhack' your way through a jungle of penny ante scam artists to get the simplest things done.
    I have had many Filipino friends and colleagues , intelligent , capable and hardworking people who found that the only way to a better life for themselves and their families was to get some education and get the hell out of there . Sad.
    I was hopeful before the recent Philippines election and than they end up with this mouth breathing , knuckle dragging thug...there seems to be an endless supply of those in politics .

Great advice Sukhumvit boy thanks where do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by sukumvit boy View Post
    There are a handful of "democratic " countries that just puzzle and frustrate the hell out of me in terms of , "why can't they get their shit together ?" The Philippines and India among them.
    In India you have to 'bushwhack' your way through a jungle of penny ante scam artists to get the simplest things done.
    I have had many Filipino friends and colleagues , intelligent , capable and hardworking people who found that the only way to a better life for themselves and their families was to get some education and get the hell out of there . Sad.
    I was hopeful before the recent Philippines election and than they end up with this mouth breathing , knuckle dragging thug...there seems to be an endless supply of those in politics .
    Ha! My ancestry is Indian and PI is where I hope to be living in 2 years. Philippines is irredeemable. Corruption is ingrained in the culture from the time kids can walk. Election time is interesting. Intimidation and violence including mass murder is real in the time leading up to any election: from local village council on up to the presidential race. I haven't witnessed the murders first hand but I've heard the stories from people who lost friends and relatives and I've seen the bribes being handed out in the days leading up to the vote. Duterte's people handed out all sorts of stuff on our island when he was running. The thing is that that behaviour is EXPECTED by most and they vote for the person that gives them the most - national interest be damned!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.