Administrator 5 Star Poster GroobyMike's Avatar

Default Lilith Lovett & Meagan Ortiz

JUST WHEN you thought your good friends here at TGP couldn't possibly raise the bar any higher we go and pull this little diamond from our bulging bag of goodies! Meagan Ortiz and Lilith Lovett are two stunning Grooby Girls with major fan-bases and it's been a real task to keep this monumental scene under wraps. Today, we are finally able to proudly unveil it to our members as Lilith & Meagan intertwine in this electrifying Radius Dark production. Kick back, relax and enjoy the show......

Lilith: "Kissing Meagan was nice. She has some very soft lips and she took her time, which I like. She gave me a very good blowjob, which is my specialty, so I couldn't wait to return the favor. She had a nice big dick and I had a lot of fun sucking it. When we rubbed our cocks together, it made her even harder. I loved the feeling of her big cock in my hand, rubbing against mine. I was a little tight, so I asked her to go slow. It felt so good that I couldn't wait to cum, but it felt great when she covered me in her red hot, sticky love jets!"

Meagan: "As soon as I started kissing her, I knew I had to get undressed so she could put those soft, sensual lips around my cock. I started first, however, to show her how I wanted it done. She got rock hard instantly, so I know she liked it, especially when she said "you're good at this." So was she. I loved it when we were in '69' position. I put my cock in her slow. It was so tight and felt so good. I loved how she was asking for my dick. I shot all over her. I guess she liked how I fucked her, because her cumshot was huge and she shot herself in the face!"

FREE TRAILER COMING VERY SOON HERE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillithlovett_meaganortizhc.rd.035.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	512.7 KB 
ID:	968726   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillithlovett_meaganortizhc.rd.051.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	507.8 KB 
ID:	968727   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillithlovett_meaganortizhc.rd.004.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	540.7 KB 
ID:	968725   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillithlovett_meaganortizhc.rd.058.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	454.4 KB 
ID:	968728  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillithlovett_meaganortizhc.rd.086.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	473.6 KB 
ID:	968729   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillithlovett_meaganortizhc.rd.096.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	397.2 KB 
ID:	968730   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillithlovett_meaganortizhc.rd.138.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	514.3 KB 
ID:	968731   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillithlovett_meaganortizhc.rd.157.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	407.8 KB 
ID:	968732  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillithlovett_meaganortizhc.rd.165.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	421.7 KB 
ID:	968733   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lillithlovett_meaganortizhc.rd.185.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	480.0 KB 
ID:	968734  

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Lilith Lovett & Meagan Ortiz

This was a great scene! Keep it up!!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Lilith Lovett & Meagan Ortiz

Quote Originally Posted by GroobyMike View Post
    JUST WHEN you thought your good friends here at TGP couldn't possibly raise the bar any higher we go and pull this little diamond from our bulging bag of goodies! Meagan Ortiz and Lilith Lovett are two stunning Grooby Girls with major fan-bases and it's been a real task to keep this monumental scene under wraps. Today, we are finally able to proudly unveil it to our members as Lilith & Meagan intertwine in this electrifying Radius Dark production. Kick back, relax and enjoy the show......

Lilith: "Kissing Meagan was nice. She has some very soft lips and she took her time, which I like. She gave me a very good blowjob, which is my specialty, so I couldn't wait to return the favor. She had a nice big dick and I had a lot of fun sucking it. When we rubbed our cocks together, it made her even harder. I loved the feeling of her big cock in my hand, rubbing against mine. I was a little tight, so I asked her to go slow. It felt so good that I couldn't wait to cum, but it felt great when she covered me in her red hot, sticky love jets!"

Meagan: "As soon as I started kissing her, I knew I had to get undressed so she could put those soft, sensual lips around my cock. I started first, however, to show her how I wanted it done. She got rock hard instantly, so I know she liked it, especially when she said "you're good at this." So was she. I loved it when we were in '69' position. I put my cock in her slow. It was so tight and felt so good. I loved how she was asking for my dick. I shot all over her. I guess she liked how I fucked her, because her cumshot was huge and she shot herself in the face!"

FREE TRAILER COMING VERY SOON HERE!
    Awesome Update