Default Hung N the City - Ch. 3 - Merkina and Roksana

(New Manhattan 2084, see ch. 1 for details)

On a November Saturday morning, Merkina and Tina are in the kitchen making out as they cook breakfast. In the passion, Merkina lifts her up onto the counter and begins getting an erection. As they kiss and get excited they hear a loud explosion a few miles into the city. It shakes their apartment and causes emergency sirens to sound off. They rush over to the window and see a massive smoke cloud covering part of the city. Then Merkina receives a call from Regina, her captain. She turns on her ear piece.

Merkina, there's been a bombing. Get your ass down here now, we're gonna need your expertise to get to the bottom of this.

She gets dressed, kisses Tina goodbye and heads to the precinct through the panicked streets. She arrives and all of the officers are watching the news coverage.

Hello, I am Andessa Adams bringing you this breaking news. A massive explosion has hit the 4th Street apartment complex in Tess Village, New Manhattan. At least 89 are confirmed dead so far. Emergency response are still searching for survivors and finding bodies. Officials believe this is the work of veteran Russian Bomber Vadim Kozlov, who has made threats to the US in the past...

Roksana: You are Merkina, yes? I am Roksana, I will be working with you on this case. This way, your boss awaits us in her office.

Merkina follows her, admiring her striking beauty and heavy Russian accent. She is a tall pale skinned red head with blue eyes and her hair in a braided ponytail. She is wearing jeans, black leather loafers and tight black sweater. Her ass jiggles with each step and even amid the chaos, Merkina feels her dick getting hard and stretching the fabric of her pants at the sight. In Regina's office, she tells them that Kozlov is hiding in Yonkers and they are to head there and check into the Grand Royce hotel. Once there they are to stay ready and await orders as intel is gathered. The 2 women hop in Merkina's Corvette and hit the road. During the trip they get to know each other. Roksana reveals that she is 27, and Spetsnaz special forces. Merkina speaks of her past as a government trained mercenary. The fact that they are both dangerous and highly trained agents is something they find attractive about each other.

Roksana: Those pants you wear, they are very...revealing, yes? Does not bother you that people stare at bulge? And the blue hair, dark makeup. You crave attention?

There's 2 reasons people look at my crotch, envy or admiration. And I like blue. Why ask, you see something you like? We are supposed to be tracking a terrorist, aren't we?

Roksana: We are. Do not flatter yourself, American. It's nothing I haven't had before.

That doesn't mean you don't want more. Look, I wanted to fuck you the second I saw you, simple as that. If you want fucked, you'll get it. If not, okay but don't beat around the bush with me.

Roksana tries to keep a straight face but a subtle smile finds its way through for a brief moment. Once they arrive they settle into their room to await orders. Roksana decides to take a hot shower to unwind before their orders come through. Merkina lays on her bed and relaxes. She takes her jacket and boots off and waits for Roksana to come out so she can take a shower herself. She begins imagining her naked with soap suds running down her body and becomes aroused. Hoping to get look at Roksana in the shower she decides to use having to pee as an excuse to enter the bathroom. She walks in.

Just me, sorry I have to take a piss.

Roksana: Whatever, just don't flush.

She stands over the toilet and unzips her pants. Roksana peeks through the shower curtain and admires Mekina's curvy body and watches as she reveals her huge dick. She is immediately turned on and cannot take her eyes off of it. She looks on as her stream hits the water forcefully, creating a loud reverberation in the bathroom. Without realizing, Roksana begins caressing her nipples. Merkina finishes and tucks her dick back in her pants. Before leaving, she looks over and catches Roksana staring at her. Embarrassed to be caught looking, she quickly retreats behind the curtain.

(laughing) Where you just looking at my dick? I caught youuuuuu. It's only fair for me to see something you have.

She leaves and Roksana continues showering. A few minutes later she gets dressed and comes out.

Roksana: All yours.

I think you saw something you like. It gets much bigger. I've already told you I want you. If you're ready to give in, just join me in the shower and it's all yours, baby. Hope to see you in there.

She goes in the bathroom, making sure to leave the door slightly open. She takes her top off and starts the water. As the water runs, Roksana lays on her bead and keeps seeing that huge dick in her head, thinking of how big it gets when erect. Her contract to work in the US forbids romantic and sexual interaction with coworkers and her pride doesn't want to prove Merkina right. She tries to ignore her urges and curiosity but cannot. She sits up and looks through in the bathroom and sees Merkina's plump round bare ass as she drops her pants. She catches a brief glimpse of her limp cock swinging side to side as she steps in the shower. Getting another peek at it causes her to ignore her better judgment and she stands up and heads for the bathroom.

Merkina soaps up, savoring the hot water when she hears the door close. She looks out and Roksana stands there in the bathroom. She takes her clothes back off and steps in with her, looks into her eyes in silence for a few seconds and then wraps her arms around her and they start kissing. She feels Merkina getting hard against her legs. After a long hot intense kiss, she kneels down and with both hands begins slowly massaging her penis, as it gets harder and longer. She uses a tight grip to stroke it from the base all the way to the head, alternating between both hands. As she strokes, she kneels her head down and licks her balls, wrapping her entire mouth around each one and sucking intensely, making Merkina's scrotum skin stretch. Roksana takes her penis in her mouth and caresses the head with her tongue. Her head jerks back and forth quickly as she sucks the massive penis stretching her mouth. She feels her vagina tingling as it aches to be split open by Merkina's member. In her arousal she says in her thick Russian accent:

Roksana: You like how I suck? I make you come hard, baby. You do not think I can handle cock this big, huh?

Merkina is about to orgasm right before Roksana stops sucking and squeezes the base of her penis hard to stop her from coming. She stands up and leans her back against the shower wall.

Roksana: Fuck me hard with big dick right now. Fuck me bitch.

Merkina lifts Roksana's left leg over her shoulder and shoves her penis in hard and forcefully, causing the Russian a sharp burst of intense pleasure that makes her scream out. She starts thrusting violently, with a dominance Roksana has never encountered. As the bathroom steams up and the shower door gets cloudy, she lets loose and returns some dirty talk of her own.

Who's pussy is this? It's my fuckin pussy, bitch. Fuck yeah you love this big dick don't you? I knew you were a dirty red headed slut that loves dick. I'm gonna come in you like the slut you are. Turn around and get fucked from behind.

She turns around and spreads her ass. Merkina pushes her dick deep into her and continues thrusting hard. She puts her hand on the back of her head and pins her face to the wall. Then with her other hand she slaps her ass, making it turn red. Roksana begins to moan loudly and talk in her native tongue as the deepest parts of her vagina are getting pounded. After a few more pumps from Merkina, her body begins trembling as a powerful orgasm takes hold. Then it comes on full force, making her eyes roll back and her legs weak. She tries to scream but can't catch her breath because the pleasure is too intense. Merkina screams out and comes inside of her, filling her pussy. Overwhelmed, Roksana gets lightheaded and nearly falls, as her pelvic area continues to convulse with pleasure.

She collects herself, catches her breath and steps out of the shower without looking at Merkina or saying anything. After quietly putting her clothes on, she goes outside and smokes a cigarette, seemingly regretful at what she just did. Merkina gets dressed and follows her out.

You okay? Too rough even for a Spetsnaz agent?

Roksana: Okay you win, you are very good. Nobody fuck me so hard in my life. My pussy still tingles right now. But fuck you.

What? Why?

Roksana: For knowing you would get in my pants. You knew my history the whole time, didn't you?

Yeah I knew my dick was going in you within hours as soon as we met. I ran a profile scan on you when we were walking to my captains office. It said you are a recovering sex addict. I did take advantage of you and I am sorry. For what it's worth you are very sexy, and I was hoping you would have your way with me in return for seducing you, that you would climb on top of me and show me what you can do.

At that moment, both women receive orders in their comm implants to meet up with 2 more agents in a store lot in 20 minutes to continue pursuing Vadim Kozlov.

Merkina grabs her keys and they get in the car. As soon as she starts the engine Roksana reaches over and turns it off. She looks at her and then puts her hand on Merkina's crotch and squeezes her cock.

If we do this now, the others will wonder where we are?

Roksana: They wait on us. This time I do the fucking. Get that thing out, I show you how Russian women ride the dick. I will make it hurt. You want it rough, I give you rough.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Subsonic; 09-26-2016 at 03:15 AM.

Default Re: Hung N the City - Ch. 3 - Merkina and Roksana

Just realized I said the shower has a curtain first then I said it has a door later. Sorry for messing up details everyone. I should proofread better.

Gold Poster

Which is it? - I can change it for you

Curtain. I pasted a sentence from the story right here. It's about 3 quarters of the way through. If you could just remove the bold highlighted part that will fix it.

(As the bathroom steams up and the shower door gets cloudy, she lets loose and returns some dirty talk of her own.)

Thanks.