Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

We're 100 days from the midterm, they can and will say anything they want with Nunes in charge.
    If the Democrats don't get the House, the Russians are using the Mind Control Alien software Trump sent Putin from his Area 51 field trip. If the Democrats don't get the House, this Country deserves to burn in hell.
    The story here isn't one guy....it's 50 million gape jawed airheads! 50 MILLION!
    I never thought I'd see the day when 50 million Americans all choose to be conned. At the highest level of the government! And two years, it's witchcraft.
    Dark Forces at work....

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

So, how does this work?....
    I think I heard that Mueller will release his report around the end of September. Will Trump's 50 million strong wall deflect the truth?
    It should be very interesting to see what happens, I hope Rosenstein doesn't decide that airing our own dirty laundry is bad for the Country, I hope half the Country hating the other half is good practice for Hating Putin, one of those rare moments when dogs and cats stand up together. For me, all this stuff is one big mess, but you can bet there are people trained to find method in the madness and turn defeat into victory. With half of Americans not voting, and the other half pretty firm on voting as they always have, it is conceivable the Rooskies found a way to crack the remaining last minute deciders, who vote with their gut. Where is FDR when you need him? More questions than answers...show the clip. And, oh yeah, get me a coke.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

Gold Poster

I don't know when the Mueller report will come out but there's no way it exonerates Trump since what we already know includes grave abuses of his authority. We know he's committed multiple acts of obstruction of justice, we know that he knew about the Russian interference and has spent years now lying about it, vacillating between an acknowledgement of Russia's role and then pivoting to his ludicrous hypothetical about a 400 pound hacker.

We will get more information but I think one major problem here is that the standard we should hold politicians to is too vague. His party has for decades decried liberal moral relativism yet their new alibi is that he's not doing anything anyone else hasn't done. This is neither true nor relevant. You cannot get assistance from a foreign adversary to win an election, find out about it, refuse to tell intelligence agencies about that fact and later attack their conclusions when you know they're correct. There is no principle the Republicans would not sell out in their pursuit of power.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Two years of Trump and still revelations pop up, there are probably entire chapters of illegal adventures in Mueller's Report we have no clue about yet. How big will the report be, two pages? Two Rental Trucks?
    The success of the US in the real world is quite astounding, and in one sense I agree with the Republicans we shouldn't just give it away. I agree with the Republicans on a lot of stuff, about 40 percent worth. If I moved from Northern Virginia to West Virginia I would probably agree with Republicans about 60% of the time. BTW, I agree with strangers on the street about 50% of the time.

It's a shame but a reality that in a real world Democrats can't spend the money and energy in rural areas to flip Rush Limbaugh intoxicated voters, because most of them should be Democrat but don't know it. Americans have a higher approval rating of Adolph Hitler than their own Congress, the Congress they elected. And now they go ahead and elect a Queens Sleazeball who ran as a joke. If you take a stroll down a crowed city street your brain sees the pretty girl, but reality sees the other 99 ugly chicks. While most every other country in the World would never admit it, they'd be happy to trade their problems for a cash-induced euphoria, where it's always the other guy's fault. I think the Republican's deal with the Devil is about to reach it's time limit, Trump might want to spend the next two years denying Mueller's "allegations" but I don't really think the rest of the Republican Party wants two years of BAD TRUMP on TV. Lots of Trump Loyalist would like to stick with Trump til Death dost them part, I hope he takes the whole Party down with him. Of Course then SATAN would change parties and become a Democrat. All these Republicans I hate make up half the Country, and half my relatives. I hope Mueller knocks all my relative's socks off. I hope he knocks my socks off too. I'm getting sick of this.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

To make a very very long story short, the Donald Trump Show still has high ratings, but I think there are signs the Sponsors are getting jittery about having their brand linked to the Donald Trump Experience.
    The Portrait of Dorian Grey hidden in the attic is the National Debt, and as ugly and vile Trump is, the National Debt is worse, in my opinion.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

World Class Asshole

Even some of the Fox News personalities are embarrassed by some of the White House personalities, we've sailed way past REPUBLICAN now. Cult of Personality.

World Class Asshole

Stroke Vid

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Donald Trump’s outbursts against the special counsel investigation into Russian interference in the US election have become a near-daily occurrence. But on Friday the president made public comments that some observers and legal experts said were unprecedented – and could impact the objectivity of jurors.
    Addressing reporters on the south lawn at the White House, Trump said his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort was “a very good person”. At the same time, 23 miles away in Alexandria, Virginia, a jury was deliberating Manafort’s fate.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rs-sequestered

Is this legal? Could it be regarded as 'contempt of court'? But can the President be fined for interfering in a jury decision if it can be show that jurors were influenced by his intervention?
    You can set aside the shock that a President would intervene in a trial, because there are no rules this President honours.

And anyway, however many trials Manafort gets through, is it not all but inevitable that he will receive a Presidential pardon? It will be a simple message from the White House -the rule of law does not apply to this President or his friends, anyone prosecuted and found guilty will be pardoned, so don't bother. We are above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    ….. however many trials Manafort gets through, is it not all but inevitable that he will receive a Presidential pardon? It will be a simple message from the White House -the rule of law does not apply to this President or his friends, anyone prosecuted and found guilty will be pardoned, so don't bother. We are above the law.
    When it comes to Trump's future, it's not what I know that scares me, it's what I don't know. I'm reading tea leaves, I'm trying to read the other Politicians, Real Politicians. Despite everything Rudy says, all the main players, Rosenstein, Sessions and Mueller are lifelong Republicans. I see that as a good thing. If Trump pardons Manafort for crimes against the Nation, Mueller can and will try him in State Court where Trump's Pardon Powers don't exist , and you can bet the Judge will give him the maximum sentence. My big question is if Manafort knows this, why doesn't he just flip? Does he like the baloney sandwiches he gets in jail? They say FDR was still trying to walk the last week of his life, I'm sure Trump Manafort Cohen Stone etc will still be wheeling and dealing in jail, the hustle never ends.

World Class Asshole

Come on, you Old School Republicans, open your eyes.

World Class Asshole