Page 46 of 85 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    And in the graph in the NYT link you have provided it shows that there has been a year on year decrease in unemployment since -wait for it- 2009, yep, that is the year Obama's presidency began to mature. So thank Obama and his team for stabilizing the US economy and returning confidence to spur a degree of economic growth without imposing tariffs or making infantile threats to China or the EU. Or maybe you really think the Russian-backed President has turned the economy around in a year? I don't think Jesus could do that, and no, that's not the LA taxi driver who ripped me off last time I was there.
    I wouldn't believe a thing you said anymore if you told me tomorrow was Wednesday! You're just throwing toys everywhere because you've been kicked out of your millionaires club. I've got your card well & truly marked.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    I wouldn't believe a thing you said anymore if you told me tomorrow was Wednesday! You're just throwing toys everywhere because you've been kicked out of your millionaires club. I've got your card well & truly marked.
    What a silly post! Don't take my word for it, just look at the evidence! It is even in your link, if you actually read it. It takes more than a year to turn an economy round, the US began to recover from the shocks of 2008 when Obama became President. Those are verifiable facts, but you are free to defend the worthless drivel of those authors of 'broken America', 'American carnage' for whom evidence only exists to be dismissed when it doesn't suit their agenda.

CP Snow said it: Comment is free, facts are sacred.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

It has emerged over the weekend via the whistleblower's revelations about Cambridge Analytica, that the Republican party has broken the Federal law on elections not once, but twice -in the 2014 mid-term elections and in the 2016 Presidential Election even though Steve Bannon was told by the lawyers that Cambridge Analytica was breaking the law (as if they cared!)-

Cambridge Analytica employed non-American citizens to work on US election campaigns in apparent violation of federal law, despite receiving a legal warning about the risks.

The company’s responsibilities under US law were laid out in a lawyer’s memo to the company’s vice-president, Steve Bannon, British CEO Alexander Nix and Rebekah Mercer, daughter of billionaire owner Robert Mercer, in July 2014. It made it clear that most senior and mid-level positions involving strategy, planning, fundraising or campaigning needed to be filled by US citizens.

“Any decision maker must be a US citizen or green card holder,” the memo, seen by the Observer, warned. It also provided a brief legal history of cases involving foreign involvement in election campaigns, drawn up by a lawyer at the firm founded by former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani.

“To the extent you are aware of foreign nationals providing services, including polling and marketing, it would appear that unless it is being done through US citizens, or foreign nationals with green cards, the activity would violate the law.”
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...yees-political

Senior Member Silver Poster

please
    kill me now!!!!

how to host images[/CENTER]This is all a dream, right?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

filghy2 Silver Poster

Your surprised? Trump is clearly on a mission to get rid of anyone who's prepared to stand up to him and argue against his worst instincts. How long for John Kelly and Jim Mattis I wonder?

I guess this marks the end of the Trump who was sceptical about foreign military interventions?

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by filghy2; 03-23-2018 at 03:11 AM.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Ron Burgandy's really let himself go!

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    please
    kill me now!!!!

how to host images[/CENTER]This is all a dream, right?

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Gold Poster

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

i worked for Trump at Trump Shuttle.
    He fucked me over for 15 G's
    Peanuts to him,a missed rent check and a apartment to me.
    i did over 250 flights with the groper.
    i have stories.
    The man is a disease to society.
    Supporters,go FUCK YOURSEVLES.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Staff members provide Trump with folders twice a day filled with favorable news articles, flattering tweets, and even pictures of the president for him to pore over. This for a man who can’t be bothered to read national security briefings,

the Cabinet meetings began with Trump calling on each member so they praise him and express appreciation for working for him

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs.
    Remember when he tweeted this? Yet Hillary was the liar.