Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

There's plenty of reason to be afreared, almost the entire Republican Party gathered around Trump and sang his praises like he was a STAR yesterday.......
    That was so freaking creepy! Those little speeches sounded exactly like the prayers you would hear at a Evangelical Thanksgiving dinner, except they weren't being offered to God, but rather to the Executive in Chief! It still gives me the creeps thinking about it.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Listen, everything we know is "hearsay" it's not the hard cold facts.
    I know Putin is stinking rich, there are rumors he may be the richest man in the World, dirty money,
    I know the secret to success is to keep your mouth shut, and that's what Mueller is doing, that's the opposite of what Trump is doing. But my imagination is doing backflips to try and figure out what really happened November 2016.
    If Mueller has all of Trump's business records, he's toast. Like Stalin's top advisor used to tell him "Show me the man, I'll get you the crime"......A New York City Real Estate Tycoon probably breaks the law everyday. And Trump already has overwhelming evidence that he broke or bent the law just like he lies: All the time.
    Whatever happens is going to have huge consequences for the Country, If Trump gets exposed and it gets really ugly, after Bush destroyed the economy, what will the Republican Party look like?
    Nice job on that takedown the other night, Broncofan, let's hope your Broncos don't handle themselves as well this Sunday.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    That was so freaking creepy! Those little speeches sounded exactly like the prayers you would hear at a Evangelical Thanksgiving dinner, except they weren't being offered to God, but rather to the Executive in Chief! It still gives me the creeps thinking about it.
    I think they said Pence personally praised him every 11 seconds.

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    I think they said Pence personally praised him every 11 seconds.
    And...
    It comes just weeks after Mr Trump reportedly branded his deputy “low class” and his family “yokels” for bringing pets to the Naval Observatory – the official residence of the US Vice President.
    Reports of friction between the pair over Mr Pence’s religious conservatism have regularly flared since Mr Trump took office and he has repeatedly mocked Mr Pence’s Christianity in public.

During a discussion about LGBTQ rights, Mr Trump reportedly motioned to Mr Pence and said: “Don’t ask that guy—he wants to hang them all!”, according to the New Yorker’s Jane Meyer.
    Ms Pence’s wife Karen is reported to believe Mr Trump is “totally vile”, according to a former campaign aide.

Ms Pence is said to have revealed her true feelings about Mr Trump just after the Access Hollywood video was released, which showed Mr Trump boasting about sexually assaulting women.

Among the items of praise from Mike 'Bucket' Pence is this gem, on the same day most of the members of the UN voted against the USA's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel-

You’ve restored American credibility on the world stage. We’re standing with our allies. We’re standing up to our enemies.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8121911.html

Silver Poster

dean winslow, a stanford university professor of medicine and former air force surgeon, withdrew his name from consideration to be assistant secretary of defense for health affairs after he found out his appointment was put on 'indefinite hault' for saying "how insane it is that in the united states of america a civilian can go out and buy a semiautomatic weapon like an AR-15"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.2076757d635c

Maybe if Mueller's investigation goes for another year, like they say it will, and Pence gets caught in the net, Nancy Pelosi will be President!!!!!!!!

In American Football, players play their position.
    Until the play breaks down.
    Then you can see their body language totally revert to prehistoric attack mode.

One time NBC Foreign Correspondent Richard Engel was on Rachel Maddow's show, and it seems like he had had a few drinks and they rushed him on camera because he was spilling his guts about everything his journalists buddies knew about the Trump Dossier, which had just broke. He said they had all tried to get the dirt on the Trump/Whore Summit which took place in the rigged Moscow hotel room, but nobody could get nothing. It had the feel of what Journalists must sound like when they're gossiping amongst themselves off camera. Imagine what goes on over on Fox News!

Trump is a weird guy, they said he had a very strange relationship with his Mother and his Father had to throw him in Military School, for pete's sake. Every wife he's had is a Trophy Fuck Wife, he talks about his sexual conquests like a big game hunter, I doubt he's ever had a real friend in his life. If you play amateur detective, you have to put your Sherlock Deerstalker hat on and try to figure out how much he confided in with Michael Flynn. If you light up your Sigmund Freud cigar you have to try and predict how far Trump would go to defend himself from complete and total ruin, I'll need 12 diet cokes to try and figure all this out. Trump got elected not being a Maverick, he was the wild card. This may end up being a Lewis Carroll story, all the real answers found through the looking glass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	engel.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	1046783   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	-Alice_.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	1046784  

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    Maybe if Mueller's investigation goes for another year, like they say it will, and Pence gets caught in the net, Nancy Pelosi will be President!!!!!!!!
    The smart money is on Nikki Haley, and if her performance at the UN is the evidence, she probably has your name in her black book, Mr Buttslinger. Suggest you emigrate. Try Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    The smart money is on Nikki Haley, and if her performance at the UN is the evidence, she probably has your name in her black book, Mr Buttslinger. Suggest you emigrate. Try Canada.
    There is a pecking order if the President dies or gets impeached:
    Vice President,
    then Speaker of the House
    Alexander Haig once famously altered it,
    but if Trump and Pence both got impeached a day after the 2018 elections, and the Democrats won the House,
    believe it or not Nancy Pelosi would be President.
    As for watching my step when I talk about the President of the United States of America, you can bet I have deleted many posts that were questionable in their passion.
    I do have a real classy flat in London all picked out if things get too hot here.

World Class Asshole

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Or something you would see in North Korea or Stalinist Russia. At least those people had the excuse that they would probably be executed if they didn't fawn on the leader.

Happy New Year
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	1049456   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trump.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	1049457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_okqm5gmfpp1qz6f9yo1_r1_1280.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	1049464  

World Class Asshole