Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 557
  1. #11
    Senior Member Junior Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    172

    Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

    I am voting for Trump (like I already did in the primary) because of a number of important policy positions he's espoused which no other candidate, Republican or Democrat, has expressed support for. He's not a traitor like most politicians, he's a True Blue American.



  2. #12
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The United Fuckin' States of America
    Posts
    13,027

    Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by Budweiser View Post
    I am voting for Trump (like I already did in the primary) because of a number of important policy positions he's espoused which no other candidate, Republican or Democrat, has expressed support for...
    Let me guess, he's building a wall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Budweiser View Post
    ...He's not a traitor like most politicians, he's a True Blue American.
    A true blue American who doesn't pay his taxes and took a 916,000,000.00 dollar deduction. ( http://nyti.ms/2d51X9E ) Whatever happened to, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for you country" ?


    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

    "...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Silver Poster buttslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,370

    Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

    If you are an American and under 30 years old, there is not a time in your conscious life that your government hasn't been WATERBOARDED by a republican party that is most rotten at it's core.
    It's not partisanship, no no........
    it's the republicans.
    but the blame and responsibility belongs to the middle class voter.


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

  4. #14
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Let me guess, he's building a wall.



    A true blue American who doesn't pay his taxes and took a 916,000,000.00 dollar deduction. ( http://nyti.ms/2d51X9E ) Whatever happened to, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for you country" ?

    Ugh, I can't believe I am agreeing with trish. Trump is the candidate for low information voters. For example, during the debate, Trump mentioned that he will lower the corporate tax rate to 15%. According to him, one of the purposes is to prevent companies from leaving the country. Apple, an American company, and Ireland are currently in trouble because of taxes. What is Ireland's official corporate tax rate? 12.5%. What was Apple's tax rate in Ireland for years? Less than 1%. So, Ireland gave Apple a sweet deal to keep them in their country. However, the EU told Ireland that they must collect billions of dollars in taxes from Apple that they didn't collect.

    So, an individual can assume that an official lower rate at 15% will not keep companies in the United States. It is funny that Trump was arguing a tax cut for himself.


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by notdrunk; 10-03-2016 at 02:21 PM.

  5. #15
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The United Fuckin' States of America
    Posts
    13,027

    Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

    I can't believe I'm agreeing with notdrunk.


    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

    "...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

  6. #16
    Platinum Poster martin48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Old England
    Posts
    5,359

    Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by notdrunk View Post

    ..... It is funny that Trump was arguing a tax cut for himself.
    I thought the recent evidence was that Trump was 0% rate


    Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

  7. #17
    Junior Poster
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    397

    Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    I can't believe I'm agreeing with notdrunk.
    Hell must of frozen...

    Quote Originally Posted by martin48 View Post
    I thought the recent evidence was that Trump was 0% rate
    You're wrong, Lester.



  8. #18
    Platinum Poster martin48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Old England
    Posts
    5,359

    Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

    What's all this fuss about pussy grabbing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pussy.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	971094  


    Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

  9. #19
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The United Fuckin' States of America
    Posts
    13,027

    Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

    In the 2nd debate Trump reveals what he respects most about Hillary is that she doesn't quit and never gives up. Contrary to one of his repeated campaign talking points, he apparently respects her mostly for her stamina!


    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

    "...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

  10. #20
    Platinum Poster martin48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Little Old England
    Posts
    5,359

    Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

    Don't worry, our Royal Family are on the case
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12795558_1119242178116074_4722666017336830573_n.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	971706  


    Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump: Political Intolerance
    By broncofan in forum Politics and Religion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-11-2016, 07:08 AM
  2. Donald Trump talks about his dick at start of Detroit Republican debate.
    By Vladimir Putin in forum Politics and Religion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 04:53 PM
  3. Donald Trump as the Republican nominee?
    By Silcc69 in forum Politics and Religion
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 02:42 AM
  4. Donald Trump’s Reaction to Osama bin Laden’s Death
    By natina in forum Politics and Religion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 02:48 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 07:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •