Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1959646566676869707172737479 ... LastLast
    filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

It looks like Trump is literally driving Americans crazy. https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...logists-221305

Senior Member Silver Poster

CNN is saying Mueller is going to have lots of indictments after the election, and could be finished by December. That would be the politically correct time to pounce, I think. He will report to Rosenstein, if he's still around, and it's possible that a newly Democratic House might have to press the AG to spill the juiciest dirt.
    I'm looking at the Democratic Presidential hopefuls....I don't see JFK there. If Mueller murders Trump, maybe the Dems could run another O'bama. O'Rourke? We'll see if Pretty Boy has the Real Stuff.

World Class Asshole

Mr Magoo OUT
    Mr Clean IN

Let the Games begin.
    The Stakes: just Control of the Western World.

Last edited by buttslinger; 11-12-2018 at 06:48 AM. Reason: just
    World Class Asshole

filghy2 Silver Poster

More like Mr Magoo OUT, Mr Stooge IN
    https://www.salon.com/2018/11/12/tru...s-chess-match/

+I can only guess what WINNING looks like now from the Trump point of view, Come January, the Dems are going to show him why he can't do the things he's doing. Trump skipped Veteran's day responsibilities, but Mueller didn't.
    I think a lot of people are going to have their eyes opened this year. I guess what they say is true, anyone can grow up to be President in the USA. Even if you never grew up
    [url=https://imgbb.com/]

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

filghy2 Silver Poster

Trump has clearly been having a prolonged sulk/tantrum since the mid-term results came in. https://www.salon.com/2018/11/14/not...nster-returns/

What are the chances that he'll eventually have a complete meltdown that forces Mike Pence to think about invoking Article 25 Section 4? That tends to happen with malignant narcissists when reality refuses to conform to their demands. This could get very ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Trump has clearly been having a prolonged sulk/tantrum since the mid-term results came in. ..This could get very ugly.
    Trump definitely looks tired, maybe Whitaker told him everything Mueller has, maybe Putin gave him some bad news in France, who knows? I think it's safe to say we sailed past ugly two years ago, I think it was Zsa Zsa Gabor who said eventually a woman has to choose between her face and her ass, I think Trump has painted himself in a corner and now that corner is falling away. What we don't know and don't see is in full bloom now, we're headed into a new chapter in American Politics, rumors, lies, disinformation, they all play a big part in it.

World Class Asshole

...I need to figure out a way to soundtrack some Helicopter background noise behind my posts to make them seem more substantial.....

As Trump, Manafort, Stone, and other assorted weasels try to use this Yuletime Break to muddy the waters, it looks like Mueller has moved his pawn Michael Cohen into motion to respond. Turn up the heat a bit. Bring to a boil, then put a lid on it to simmer. If I were Trump I'd order up a few Prostitutes while I'm in Venezuela, the whores in Club Fed aren't that great, I would imagine. All I want for Christmas is Trump in the Big House. If you think Pence is befuddled now...……..wait and see what he inherits from the Trump Family. ha ha ha ha

World Class Asshole

Did you boys catch the bro-shake between MSB and Putin today? It looks like it must be fun to be getting away with murder.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

Dearest Citizen One:
    Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, because the Ghost of Christmas Future is testifying against you with Robert Mueller. ho ho ho.

World Class Asshole