Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

I guess it's going to be Xanax all around for the next few months, what, is Trump going to have goon squads pulling six year olds out of their homes to send them back to a Country they've never been in? And blame it on the Democrats? No Wall-No DACA.
    When F Scott Fitzgerald, Ernest Hemingway, and Orson Welles were young men, they all went to Europe.
    Zelda and Scott drank champagne with Picasso and Gertrude Stein in Paris, Papa drove an Italian Ambulance in WW I, got blowed up, fell in love with his Nurse and wrote a book about it, and Welles worked with the great stage actors of London when film had become the New Lit. They all sopped up the Culture, experienced things from a new perspective. Stepping Out. Living Large.
    But they all told the exact same story about going home. They all were looking forward and excited to get back to the place of their childhood, home sweet home.. the USA. The story they all told is that they were all shocked at how racist America is. And they were all amazed how it took them totally by surprise. Came at them sideways. It was the same place they remembered but this time with fresh eyes they saw racism everywhere.

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Platinum Poster

The grim record of 'the least racist person' you will ever know -but that does not mean he is not a racist.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...l-right-region

Two elements of Trump's Presidency are unbelievable to me: his racism and collusion with Russia.
    Trump's base see him as THE ONE INDIVIDUAL they can trust to override Congress and preserve White Supremacy at all costs. And on that, I think they are right, I can't see any other human being alive who could make that promise and stick with it, Trump's being an asshole is seen as a PLUS for his base, in that regard.
    RUSSIA, however, is where he's going to get in trouble. Mnuchin yesterday named all the criminal Oligarchs who have profited for years under the power of Putin. Congress had to overwhelmingly force Trump's hand to sign off on it. Being Putin's asshole is what is going to fry Trump, there are too many old school Republicans who hate the KGB more than they hate RAP music.
    One thing I can't see is how Mitch and Paul would react to Trump being exposed as one of Putin's cast of Thieves and Scoundrels. The Republican Party could certainly survive without a WALL or a MUSLIM BAN, but I'm not sure how they could explain having a Soviet Mole as the Head of their Party.

World Class Asshole

Gold Poster

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Here is an article about Trump threatening to fire Mueller and white house counsel threatening to resign as a result. There was also speculation a few days that Wray had threatened to resign over undue pressure put on him with respect to McCabe who Trump suspects is a Democrat and also that Trump asked McCabe who he voted for. I haven't followed too closely but it's more of the same.

The script is heading towards the Biggest ONE on ONE ever, In the Gold Trunks, coming in at 239, Donald "Fire and Fury" Trump. In the red white and Blue Trunks Bob "Long Arms" Mueller. If ever there was a case a seasoned FBI guy would want to sink his teeth into, this would have to be it. You're going to see a case riveted tight as you can get. I don't see any way Trump goes into that room with Mueller to get carved up like a fat ham. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Platinum Poster

This article in today's Guardian throws some light on attempts by supporters of the President to discredit Mueller and the FBI, and raises the question to which I do not know the answer: can the FBI be abolished and by whom? There seems to be an overlap between the work of the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, and, as both Democrats and Republicans were outraged over the behaviour of the FBI duriing the election campaign, maybe its days are numbered? This administration has attacked and vilified the institutions of the US like none other I can recall, as well as international institutions, and maybe this is the moment for 'radical change'.

Can it be done?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...iety-discredit

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    maybe this is the moment for 'radical change'.
    no, no no, the Rebublicans are just bitching about Mueller's team, because they can't control the Investigation like they do in the House and Senate. If anything the FBI is far Right, remember Giuliani and his New York branch of the FBI hinting they had dirt on Hillary a couple days before the Election? (my memory is fading fast)
    I'm sure that since the FBI wasn't created until the 1900s, it could be uncreated, but, no, this is all about Trump's most rabid supporters fighting THE TRUTH,not the FBI. Looking for SECRET SOCIETIES that aren't there.
    The larger question for me is....What is Trump going to do? Having zero shame probably works in his advantage. He CAN fire Mueller, claiming he's "fighting back" but even in my imagination I can't predict the monster blow-up that would follow. Probably any restraint Mueller's team has in place for the good of the Country would be nulled and voided, you'd have leaks to the PRESS that would make the Inside Hollywood tape look refreshing.
    After that Stormy Daniels thing, I think even Melania is rooting for Mueller.........
    These are interesting times.

World Class Asshole

Memo to people who voted for Trump:
    You made a deal to pay 12.5 Billion dollars for a wall after you were promised a 25 Billion dollar wall.
    And for that you get 1.8 billion illegals legal.

what is image hosting

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

so he;s not a feminist but is for women....ok.

i often wonder if he's ever fucked a trans woman. as a man whore, i'd be surprised if he hasn't.

Trump White House sends out typo ridden State of the "Uniom" invitations , that about sums it up...
    http://washingtonpress.com/2018/01/2...n-invitations/

1 out of 1 members liked this post.