Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1151565758596061626364656671 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: Donald Trump Presidency-Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    The only thing that can top that lot is if tRumpf gets assassinated.....
    I remember that Enron case where the CEO who was a multimillionaire that had cheated millions had a heart attack a couple days before his prison sentence was about to start.
    I want tRumpf to wish he was assassinated. I want him to fall farther and harder than anyman I can think of. I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that he do jailtime. I want him to live to 103 and hear about how the Trump name is synonymous to Benedict Arnold. I want his family to lose everything. Put him in a cage and take him away from his families like those little Mexican kids. Does anybody who saw Trump onstage at Helsinki see any other scenario except that Putin has the goods on Trump? Probably exactly because of Stavros''s post a couple back. I think Mueller has the goods on him too. I guess the plan is to presume Mueller will be mum until November, and pray the Republicans win the House. Sad. What else can he do, confess all now? Go for it Trump, take all the rope you need.

If it comes out that Trump was compromised by Putin, and that looks like a big possibility, this is like 9-11 Huge. The Republicans will have years of explaining to do. In politics, explaining is losing.
    "Hey, weren't you one of the guys who ran a traitor for President?"
    A liberal is a conservative who has been arrested. .. Tom Wolfe

deactivate account

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

Senior Member Platinum Poster

The President has said Bruce Ohr, a Justice Department lawyer is 'a disgrace' and should be fired, citing his wife's employment by Fusion GPS and their connections to the 'Steele Dossier'. In fact, while Ms Ohr does work for Fusion GPS she had nothing to do with the 'Steele Dossier' whereas he husband met Steele several times. But this is the key reason why the President looks with startled anxiety at the name Bruce Ohr:

In nearly three decades at the Justice Department, Mr. Ohr has made a career of supporting and facilitating important cases that targeted Russian organized crime. Now he is a target of President Trump, who has put his security clearance under review and attacked him publicly, and allies. They have cast Mr. Ohr and his wife — who worked as a contractor at the same research firm that produced a damaging dossier of information about Mr. Trump — as villains, part of a pro-Clinton cabal out to destroy the president.

But Mr. Ohr, 56, is far from corrupt, friends and former colleagues said. An experienced law enforcement official, he has a deep understanding of the underworld of Russian organized crime, they said, including raising concerns about at least one oligarch whose name has resurfaced amid the scrutiny of contacts between Trump associates and Russia.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/27/u...epartment.html

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

So, a 'senior White House official' has penned an anonymous vignette of Crazytown, USA in which we learn that the President is incompetent, ignorant and dangerous.

From the White House to executive branch departments and agencies, senior officials will privately admit their daily disbelief at the commander in chief’s comments and actions. Most are working to insulate their operations from his whims.
    Meetings with him veer off topic and off the rails, he engages in repetitive rants, and his impulsiveness results in half-baked, ill-informed and occasionally reckless decisions that have to be walked back.
    “There is literally no telling whether he might change his mind from one minute to the next,” a top official complained to me recently, exasperated by an Oval Office meeting at which the president flip-flopped on a major policy decision he’d made only a week earlier.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...esistance.html

But we know that already. This sounds more like Bruised Ego than Deep Throat, when what we want to know is where does the money come from, what have the Russians got on this man, and most of all, how to get rid of him short of throwing him out of the window.

But it all mounts up, day after day, with Woodward sure to earn more brownie points than the semi-conscious drone aka Sarah Huckabee Sanders -why does she even bother?

This article looks at the breakdown of trust between the Commander-in-Chief and his military. Can this really last for another tw years before there is a major crisis or some kind of breakdow?
    https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8524056.html

There is now a vibrant competition to name the Anonymous Author of the NYT Op-ed piece, with the BBC using linguistic analysis to narrow it down to Mike Pence, while the Telegraph via Canadian betting service Bovada has these odds:

Jeff Sessions 5/2
    Mike Pence 3/1
    John Kelly 4/1
    Nikki Haley 10/1
    'Javanka' 15/1
    Don McGahn 15/1
    the President himself 25/1
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...unners-riders/

The BBC analysis points out that 'Senior Government Official' could be anyone from the White House to the Pentagon and beyond but concludes:

Compared with most of the official statements and speeches we analysed, the New York Times column had a distinctive style (again, some of this could be down to the editing process).

For a start, the average length of the sentences in the column is very low compared with government statements: only 19.3 words per sentence.

Compare this with statements by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders on Syria on 4 September (31 average words a sentence) and Mr Trump in a letter to the Senate on 28 August (30 words a sentence).

There is one Trump administration official whose statements and speeches are always shorter than the others - sometimes significantly.

His name is Michael Richard Pence, the vice-president of the United States of America, and on Thursday, he denied he was the author of the column. Some had suggested he was responsible because the column used one unusual word - "lodestar" - he's been known to use.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45435813

Every week has a new scandal or fuck-up, somewhere in the national group dynamic psychosis all these fumbles are counted and accounted for, I'm guessing that Mueller would only give Manafort a deal is because somebody down the road is going to get indicted without a deal (how ironic) and that person is Trump Trump Trump. Who else could it be?
    What will happen if Trump and Sons INC. are cornered, will they fight back like a wounded animal? Will the RNC stick with him, will Rush Limbo stick with him? Even Trump's most loyal voters will have a moment of doubt and pain, but if they lose their Messiah, who's left? Pence? Jeb? Cruz?
    If History is any guide, we're way overdue for WWlll, …..nevermind.

World Class Asshole

Week by week we edge closer to the big reveal. My guess is that the President will take actions to prevent any revelation of his finances, which is to him the most important component of his life other than his relentless obsession with himself as a truly great man, being so detached from reality. It is hard to know how far this will go or when it will take place. Bob Woodward in his book Fear seems to regard the 'collusion with Russia' as a non-story which is surprising in light of what we know so far, and also has not kept in mind Deep Throat's recommendation to 'Follow the Money'. Surely he must know where the money comes from, and wherher or not it is tainted, and used in the election campaign. And if he doesn't know, what does it say about his skills as an investigaive journalist?
    In the end, if a man can make up stories about dead people in Puerto Rico who he claims do not exist, then anything that Mueller reveals will be dismissed as lies even if a jury convicts; he will probably claim the jury was nobbled or selected by the Clintons. As for Congress, it would not surprise me if the Republicans decide that even if their leader is revealed to be a crook, a liar, and a traitor, they would rather piss on the rule of law and the Constitution than see him impeached, having long ago given up any pretence that they love their country more than they hate Democrats. When John Bolton and Rudolph Giuliani can repeatedly appear on the platform of an Iranian terrorist organization that has a long and bloody history including many murdered Americans you know where their sympathies lie.

Last edited by Stavros; 09-15-2018 at 06:40 AM.

War drums on the Potomac: New York Times article PROVES Deep State conspiracy against Trump. Rosenstein wears wire to get dirt on Trump! Fight back, Donald, fight back!! What more evidence do you need??
    Trump is like a wounded animal backed into a corner. Very dangerous.

World Class Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    War drums on the Potomac: New York Times article PROVES Deep State conspiracy against Trump. Rosenstein wears wire to get dirt on Trump! Fight back, Donald, fight back!! What more evidence do you need??
    Trump is like a wounded animal backed into a corner. Very dangerous.
    What rubbish is this? There is no 'deep state'. That this story is on the 'front page' of the NYT proves it.

The previous most powerful man in the World gave healthcare to millions, the present most powerful man gave two trillion bucks to has golf buddies, that's power. I would be the most powerful man in the World if it weren't for Reality, even if I don't believe in Reality, Reality believes in me, and even if Reality has taken a couple years off, Reality WILL wake up soon and VETO Trump, and probably his entire bloodline. The USA has been struggling for almost 75 years to prevent WWlll, Reality says we're way overdo, if History is any indicator, death always wins, so lets raise our glasses once more to this crappy little puddle called life, and vote for eternal life, is eternal life like the Devil, a fairy tale? Will Trump be destroyed by his own sins, or the Democratic Party? The Buddha will not entertain these questions unless they pertain directly to Salvation. Give a Junkie twenty bucks for a meal and that Junkie will buy heroin, give the citizens the right to vote, and they'll choose Trump and Brexit. The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Cheaters do prosper, for a while, anyway. Until I die, I can't write a proper review of life, yet here I am. Our total existence relies on Steven Grooby's quest for riches. Skoal!

World Class Asshole

Fuck me, this site ate my post again and I mistakenly posted my rant here instead of there. I'm going to go eat some scrambled eggs with salsa and guacamole.

World Class Asshole