Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Top or Bottom and Why?

You got your ass tattoo'd? Bet that was much sorer than a cock in mine.

Question Bottom vs top

Hello all.

I was bored today doing monotonous work and started to thinking about transwoman and men that like them. I am a man and my fantasies are about transwoman with me on the bottom.

So, this is not to start a discussion on top vs bottom, but just curiosity from my side.
    If you are to man and you prefer to top, what makes you more attracted to a transwoman than any other sex?

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Default Re: Bottom vs top

I've got the popcorn folks!

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by bhog View Post
    Hello all.

I was bored today doing monotonous work and started to thinking about transwoman and men that like them. I am a man and my fantasies are about transwoman with me on the bottom.

So, this is not to start a discussion on top vs bottom, but just curiosity from my side.
    If you are to man and you prefer to top, what makes you more attracted to a transwoman than any other sex?
    I love to fuck ass so that’s a big attraction for me. Also, transgirls come with less “drama” and strings attached in my experience when it comes to hooking up.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Thanks dirtrail, I see your drama point did not think of that.

Member Rookie Poster I_love_femboys's Avatar

I am versatile. I spent most of my life being a top as I wasn't aware of my bisexual sexuality until I was 19 or 20. Once I realized that I was attracted to beautiful, feminine people with cocks, i.e.: trans women, femboys, etc., I was immediately open to the idea of bottoming, which is a bit strange considering I never really thought about having anything in my ass before that. I even had a GG girlfriend who revealed to me that she fantasized about fucking me with a strap-on, to which I immediately said "no". I didn't even entertain the idea. It didn't seem at all pleasurable to me.

However, some years later, I discovered my attraction to t-girls and it all made sense to me. I always got kind of bored with my sex life with genetic women because of the one sided nature of the sex. After bottoming for the first time, I realized how much I enjoy being fucked nice and slow while having my cock stroked. That is honestly my favorite way to cum. By the way, you can read about my first sexual encounter with a trans girl in the shemale stories section. My previous screen name was LovinThaTSladiez, but I somehow forgot my password over this last year.

I certainly still enjoy being a top, but I do not like being limited to being a top. My ex, a beautiful femboy, was strictly a bottom. There is nothing wrong with that, but it certainly left me unfulfilled at times. He loved our sex life because I made love to him so passionately. I loved everything we did, I just needed more. He was physically perfect for me! The perfect height, weight, the perfect size cock and he had to most amazing cumshot I have ever seen. His cum tasted better than anything in the world! Unfortunately, we had issues coexisting at times and I had to say good bye. Anyway, I digress.

At this point in my life, I would say I am 60% bottom, or would be if I had my way. I am a masculine man who seemingly attracts females, femboys and twinks. That is great and all, but the femboys and twinks are all bottoms! I have a few friends who are trans and they are vers, so I get my pleasure during those meetings, but there are no emotions involved. It is merely sexual pleasure. Perhaps, I just can't be happy, but it would be great to be in a loving relationship with a versatile femboy or trans girl.

Rookie Poster

I've always been attracted to pre op trans girls but was always important to me that they were very fem and bottomed but I think it was mostly because of my issues with my masculinity haha.

Met a trans girl I really liked and she wanted to top me and I loved it. We've broken up since then and I consider myself a vers now and love it. The fem thing Is still important to me but...I'm just more sexually attracted to that and that translates to more chemistry and more intimate, passionate fun

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster I_love_femboys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xon View Post
    I've always been attracted to pre op trans girls but was always important to me that they were very fem and bottomed but I think it was mostly because of my issues with my masculinity haha.

Met a trans girl I really liked and she wanted to top me and I loved it. We've broken up since then and I consider myself a vers now and love it. The fem thing Is still important to me but...I'm just more sexually attracted to that and that translates to more chemistry and more intimate, passionate fun
    I know exactly what you mean. Ultimately, femininity is what attracts me. Even when I am in the bottom role, I don't like to be dominated or anything. For me, it is like receiving a massage. Firm, but gentle.

Junior Poster

I love to bottom for a trans woman. Even with a GG, i like it when she penetrates me with her finger. My ass is very sensitive to pleasure -- almost as much as my cock. I love to feel a hard cock, vibrator, dildo, or finger rubbing against my prostate. People say that if a man enjoys anal pleasure, he is "gay." I'm not attracted to male bodies or to masculinity. I'm attracted to femininity. If that feminine person is a GG or a TG is not all that relevant. I'd take a GG with a strap-on. I especially like to be jacked off -- and to cum -- while I'm being fucked in the ass. That way, I'm feeling a more intense pleasure than if I was just being given a hand job. There is nothing psychological in this. Pleasure is pleasure. The nerve endings in our asshole and the prostate gland make anal penetration intensely pleasurable for a man. The problem is that anal pleasure is so identified in some people's minds as "gay." The notion that a woman is fucking me in the ass, and getting pleasure from it, while she's also giving me pleasure, is a huge turn-on for me. People who try to read too much into it seem to often have their own biases and issues.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Junior Poster

Bottom. Especially if the top is really going for it. I like the power dynamic from that end of the equation. It's pretty heady.