Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Top or Bottom and Why?

For me there is no sexual experience as powerful as looking into the eyes of a beautiful woman as she thrusts deep into me. The orgasms I experience when being topped are of an order of magnitude higher than those when I am not. It's also a huge turn on when being fucked doggy style to push back and feel her bury herself deep into me. It is such a turn on that I can come without even being touched. I'm only sorry it took me so long to discover how much I loved it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

I’m mostly bottom. It just feels right. But with the right guy I’ll top.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    IG: nnwndr_

Senior Member Professional Poster

Top. Feels good.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Bottom vs top

bottom because I love to be treated like a slut and fuck toy whose only purpose in life is to be nothing but holes for hot hard cock

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Bottom vs top

Quote Originally Posted by luvzbig1s View Post
    bottom because I love to be treated like a slut and fuck toy whose only purpose in life is to be nothing but holes for hot hard cock
    You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by transluv View Post
    For me there is no sexual experience as powerful as looking into the eyes of a beautiful woman as she thrusts deep into me. The orgasms I experience when being topped are of an order of magnitude higher than those when I am not. It's also a huge turn on when being fucked doggy style to push back and feel her bury herself deep into me. It is such a turn on that I can come without even being touched. I'm only sorry it took me so long to discover how much I loved it.
    There is something to be said for having an experience that is more orgasmic with tg vs gg. I bet there's many on here who can attest to this.

My ex happened to be trans, and I remember the first time I got off with her it was just so much more passionate and intense than with the other women I've been with. I was standing at the edge of the bed and she was laying down on her stomach sucking me off. When I came my cum shot clear over her head and across the room. It was leagues of ropes just gliding out as far as the eye could see - I felt like spiderman. I remember she looked back behind her and was like wtf?! Lol

Anyway, once that happens it's kind of a game changer.

Junior Poster

if you get a bottom girl too turned on she will start begging to fuck you, ive been kicked out for not letting a later famous model not fuck me .

Senior Member Professional Poster

I was more top and tried the bottom thing.

There was extreme pain the first time.

After a few good fuckings I grew 2l ike it.

I love getting fucked hard doggy style and feeling my organs shake inside me.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

So I been in to transwomen as long as I can remember. Getting in trouble for unplugging the phone and print out pictures of transwomen when I was in my teens. I have only ever been with transwomen. I was a top for the first couple girls I was with and then a girl I was topped me when I drink and I loved it. So now I am a vers. Why not have the best of both worlds. It’s the best feel when my lady and I flip fuck it’s so hot.

Professional Poster

Im bottom because i have very small cock and i enjoy so much being fucked, getting orgasm.
    Im sub too.