Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Top or Bottom and Why?

98% bottom

so you're cute, now what? Junior Poster

Gotta love how those who have never even experienced being a bottom are soooo sure they wouldn't like being topped. Without even trying it.
    Are they the type that think being topped by a TS (as in, taking dick) makes you gay, but being the one having the hard-on and doing the penetration (as in giving dick, to a girl who has...a dick) keeps everything straight as a Catholic priest?
    And no, I'm not trying to flog the "does this make me gay" horse - but if you enjoy giving the buttsex, but would never even consider trying the other side of that equation...you're kind of a hypocrite.

4 out of 7 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peacheater View Post
    Gotta love how those who have never even experienced being a bottom are soooo sure they wouldn't like being topped. Without even trying it.
    Are they the type that think being topped by a TS (as in, taking dick) makes you gay, but being the one having the hard-on and doing the penetration (as in giving dick, to a girl who has...a dick) keeps everything straight as a Catholic priest?
    And no, I'm not trying to flog the "does this make me gay" horse - but if you enjoy giving the buttsex, but would never even consider trying the other side of that equation...you're kind of a hypocrite.
    Had my ass eaten. Had a finger up or. Didn't like it. Some people just aren't into being submissive. I hope you're this critical of girls who are bottom or top only and have preferences.

We all have preferences so you can stop being a smart ass cunt.

Funny too you were bitching about the "am I gay?" Argument in another thread and BAM, you bring it back up

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 09-21-2016 at 08:05 AM.

Member Rookie Poster

Let's not open the can of worms. Do whatever makes you happy. That's the point in all this, isn't it?

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Also. Fuckin a really tight arse makes me cum way too quickly. So I switched to bottom to get more out of it. I occasionally switch back but far more enjoy a solid cock in me these days.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

bottom. never enjoyed topping, even with genetic women. i do top sometimes, but 90% bottom.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Top...although I'll admit to thinking about bottoming.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Gotta love how those who have never even experienced being a bottom are soooo sure they wouldn't like being topped. Without even trying it. If you enjoy giving the buttsex, but would never even consider trying the other side of that equation...you're kind of a hypocrite.
    Hardly...it's just preference, that's all

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

for some, it's about that. for others, it's about not liking it. like how some men prefer bjs or hjs or doggy style over woman on top. i personally dont care if others think i'm gay for bottoming, i know i could never bottom for a man for sure.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

I'm mostly bottom. I do it because it feels so good to have a girl deep inside of me. And a girl with a lot of girth feels even better.