Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Who eats their own cum??

i usually taste cum from other cocks but i like my own too..i lick the precum and many times i squirt in my mouth..i have swallowed many times, it makes me horny

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

my partner is TG but had her nuts cut off, so the only cum around is mine...and I do enjoy licking my cum off her cock...but, when I'm alone although I think about it and get turned on by it, like a few other posts, the moment I actually cum I lose interest in tasting my own jizz....

Quote Originally Posted by Cocksmith View Post
    Does anyone here eat their own cum? Ive tried before and don't necessarily like it, however, the thought of eating my load while I'm jerking off always turns me on a lot. When I cum tho, I lose interest.
    I love eating my own cum. My TGIrl girlfriend loves it too and encourage it a lot. It turns us both on. Two ofy favorite ways is when my TGirl sucks me off while she fingers my ass and l cum all over her tits. She makes me lick it up. Recently she had me cum on her cock and l sucked my cum off then she bust in my mouth. You talk about goodness? I fucking love it.
    I love when we have a 3sum with her friend. Her friend has a 10 inch dick and will fuck me from the back while my girlfriend suck me off. While dhe is fucking me she put both her arms around my neck and she grinfs deep and hard. When it starts getting good she will spank my ass and scratch my back while my TGirl is twisting my nipples causing pain.
    The dick is so good she has to hold me by the neck csuse lm known to pass out after l cum. Its very intense. I'll cum on my TGirl and lick it off. I have to say l enjoy doing that shit.

Senior Member Junior Poster Toadily's Avatar

Always wanted to try but lost the urg just after I blew my nut till a TS was blowing me in my car out side of the Club when she made me nut and just after I shot it in her mouth she quickly come up to me my mouth and gave me a kiss and filled my mouth with my own cum, now I want to eat it everytime, can't get that flavor out of my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadily View Post
    Always wanted to try but lost the urg just after I blew my nut till a TS was blowing me in my car out side of the Club when she made me nut and just after I shot it in her mouth she quickly come up to me my mouth and gave me a kiss and filled my mouth with my own cum, now I want to eat it everytime, can't get that flavor out of my mind.
    That's called swapping that cum from mouth to mouth, I love that shit! I suck it right out of her mouth from her tongue that shit drives her and me nuts! it's nasty and we love nasty! I love when she takes the cum off my tongue and tell me to stick my tongue out and spit a nice glob of it in my mouth. That shit is so fucking hot!!! When she does it she grabs me by the throat, I love that bitch LOL

Have you ever had cum cakes? OMG! Yall that love your own cum and hers, you gotta try this!

So I made a nice batter of pancake mix (I make the best pancakes ever!), So My Tgirl girlfriend fucks me from behind while she jacks my dick off and I use Olive oil for lube, its the best. I don't buy that store bought shit that really doesn't work. Use Olive oil and fucking will get better especially anal.
    So she jacks me off and fucks me hard and we go for the deep milking so I can cum hard. When I cum I cum directly into the cake batter. Mix it up and we have "Cum Cakes" LOL I swear that shit is good and she loves it. So the next time I told her lets cum into the batter together she was like hell yeah, and we both standing there jacking off, oils dicks getting spanked and the shit is good. I love watching her spank that big 9 inch black dick, it makes me cum cause she's a nasty bitch and I love it.

Try it you might like it. She had steak and I cummed all over her steak, and I fed it to her. I don't eat red meat, but she said it was delicious. She and I bust nut all over a watermelon and apple and we both ate it together. We have so much fun. She told me it will be hard for another man to enter her life cause he would have to be one nasty motha fucka to please her, I set the bar to dam high LOL She said if I break up with her she is going to ball gag me tie me down and bust my ass open and make it bleed and I will never walk straight again LOL now why did my dick get hard when she told me that LOL hahahaha lmao

Jesus man.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    That's called swapping that cum from mouth to mouth, I love that shit! I suck it right out of her mouth from her tongue that shit drives her and me nuts! it's nasty and we love nasty! I love when she takes the cum off my tongue and tell me to stick my tongue out and spit a nice glob of it in my mouth. That shit is so fucking hot!!! When she does it she grabs me by the throat, I love that bitch LOL

Have you ever had cum cakes? OMG! Yall that love your own cum and hers, you gotta try this!

So I made a nice batter of pancake mix (I make the best pancakes ever!), So My Tgirl girlfriend fucks me from behind while she jacks my dick off and I use Olive oil for lube, its the best. I don't buy that store bought shit that really doesn't work. Use Olive oil and fucking will get better especially anal.
    So she jacks me off and fucks me hard and we go for the deep milking so I can cum hard. When I cum I cum directly into the cake batter. Mix it up and we have "Cum Cakes" LOL I swear that shit is good and she loves it. So the next time I told her lets cum into the batter together she was like hell yeah, and we both standing there jacking off, oils dicks getting spanked and the shit is good. I love watching her spank that big 9 inch black dick, it makes me cum cause she's a nasty bitch and I love it.

Try it you might like it. She had steak and I cummed all over her steak, and I fed it to her. I don't eat red meat, but she said it was delicious. She and I bust nut all over a watermelon and apple and we both ate it together. We have so much fun. She told me it will be hard for another man to enter her life cause he would have to be one nasty motha fucka to please her, I set the bar to dam high LOL She said if I break up with her she is going to ball gag me tie me down and bust my ass open and make it bleed and I will never walk straight again LOL now why did my dick get hard when she told me that LOL hahahaha lmao

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by william.howl View Post
    I eat my cum every time I masturbate, which means almost every day since I was 11.
    Me too, only way I could masturbate and cum without leaving a mess somewhere that the old lady would eventually find!!
    Love when my tv partner cums in my mouth then makes me cum on her cock then lick it clean. Brilliant!!

Senior Member Veteran Poster BlüeKarma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tonytaco View Post
    just cant do it...no idea why..I get horny as hell..all set up to then I cum and I loose interest =(
    ^^^This, I like the idea of licking it off my fingers but then it gets on my fingers and I look at it and ... the feeling goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrail View Post
    Jesus man.
    Yo Jezus has nothing to do with this man LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlüeKarma View Post
    ^^^This, I like the idea of licking it off my fingers but then it gets on my fingers and I look at it and ... the feeling goes away.
    Not me, I have cummed on my TGirl's toes and when I see it, I am like a FAT greedy old man I dive right in. He legs shake and it drives her bananas! And when I cum on her balls and cock she gets hard as a fucking pipe and that's nine inches of pipe we talking. Now yall will probably call me crazy, but I know I am a Freak Nasty motha fucka LOL that's what she calls me in the bedroom. I bust my nut in her arm pit. Something about her shaved arm pit drives me nuts, she just look so chocolately smooth. So we tried and she liked it and I loved it. She was laughing cause she is ticklish. LOL I ate my cum off everywhere of her body except her forehead, that will change LOL