Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Yea yea everything i post get mad views and replys i'm hot right now

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DRAVEN007
    yea i kno its the web yea but you'll was taking it serious i wasnt you'll cant take the heat huh
    i think this post just broke my rosetta stone...

Junior Poster

yea yea this shit get tired quick

Junior Poster

Default Re: I'm the new guy my name is draven eric draven to be exac

Quote Originally Posted by DRAVEN007
    Oh u thought my writing was bad b4 i gonna do even worst and piss u ppl off more and more let the games begin.I'm runing this i'm the most talked about topic on here lets not call the hung angel board no more,lets call draven board now that has a nice ring to it.I can see it in bright lights and stars now i'm so fucking infamous on here thank u.
    Draven, STOP EMBARASSING BLACKS AND YOURSELF. The use of the N word, which some of us don't use because we try to make things better for our race, makes you look like an ass. And why do I feel like reading one of your post is like listening to some uneducated rapper who could use an english class. What happened, did black planet reject your membership. I am a black, educated, professional who will call out ghetto when I see ghetto. Don't believe the hype, the whole ghetto way of talking and relating makes you look stupid. Nothing cool about it. There are members of this forum that are business professionals. Leave the streets in the streets. Try and talk like you got some since.

Junior Poster

lmao @ just cuz he types broken english hes black roflmao tommyttu that is racist as fuck you just pwned your self

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trapmasta
    lmao @ just cuz he types broken english hes black roflmao tommyttu that is racist as fuck you just pwned your self
    Oh I just took a wild guess. And if I'm wrong so fucking what. He sounds worse than before. Its like this, if you can't use proper punctuation and spell check, then you shouldn't be a loudmouth. Same as if we have a conversation in person. Better to be thought of as illiterate, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trapmasta
    LMAO I noticed the same. Following the same racial stereotypes. What's funny is I know a white guy that talks the same way. Trying, and I stress the word "Trying", to be Gangsta all the time. http://myspace.com/bucksworth410

Reality is perception.

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    http://myspace.com/bucksworth410
    lol, myspace has a lot of characters

New Orleans, no place like home.