Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: How do you guys control yourselves in Thailand?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Looks like you think Thailand's girls are just waiting for the gift that is you to arrive and spread your love.....here's a little something to incentivize good behaviour:

And don't do drugs.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    And don't do drugs.
    Indeed - when I first visited Asia, it was to Malaysia about 15 years ago and I still think of the warning on the immigration/customs forms: Death to Drug Traffickers. On that trip I was offered weed by a guest house owner in Malaka which I declined but surprisingly several other Western backpackers did accept.

In the Philippines, the new president has declared open season not only on dealers but on users/addicts as well. About 2000 killed by police and 'vigilantes' - and counting - since June 30th.

You definitely DO NOT want to get involved with drugs in Southeast Asia.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mr888 View Post
    I'm new to TSs and still haven't been with one but I'm planning to visit Thailand soon and in preparation I've been getting in touch with lots of ladyboys over there via ThaiFriendly and sexting etc.

There are just so many gorgeous, feminine and hopelessly horny ladyboys over there, how do you guys control yourselves? I feel like I'd become completely addicted and not be able to to stop fucking hundreds of them. I know there's almost always money involved but we're talking a fraction of the cost in the developed world.
    You might try getting meeting a TS in a friendly environment first prior to a place you've never been to before.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

ThaiFriendly Website, You're Welcome in Advance....

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

not to mock people getting injured, but what kind of pussy man gets beat by ladyboys?

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    not to mock people getting injured, but what kind of pussy man gets beat by ladyboys?
    Aren't you Trinidadian?

Senior Member Junior Poster

I am just back from Patong and I didn’t control myself lol. I was scuba diving most of the time and only had 5 nights/days on land and still managed double digits. I am more GG than TS to be fair and only saw one TS ... and fuckme if that wasn’t by accident as I though I was picking up a GG at first lol. I played pool with a couple of absolute stunningly beautiful TS’s but didn’t tak ether back as my pals would have never shut up about it (they are a little closed minded) so if you like feminine TS types that make your jaw drop just go hit Bangladesh road. Try oscars sports bar if you don’t like it too pushy, or further along there are some full on TS bars but the girls are a bit grabby for my tastes. And if you like GGs yiu must check out Suzy Wong’s and Rock Hard a GoGo. Saw four girls put on a WOW lesbian stage show at Suzy’s. Anyway going rate is about 2000 bht (£50) for two hours or the night if you pick them up later on, say 2am. If you want to pay more it’s up to you of course but that’s what most of the girls and TSs will ask for. The girls in the gogo bars want more and need a bar fine. Just counting up ... 14 sexual encounters of various sorts.

Oh and two majorly important points:
    1 thaifriendly is definitely a good idea if you have the time: you will get a better and more god experience and a flavour of the girl/TS before you take them back.

2 it is not all pay for play. I picked up two Thai girls who didn’t want money. Hell first time I left it on the side for her as we had never discussed it and she ignored it. I then offered her taxi money so she didn’t have to lose face and she said it was ok she could walk! Before I realised this was an option I offended one girl after I spent ages chatting her upmonkybto walk off with another who caught my eye...feeling guilty I gave the first girl a few hundred boat for her time and she looked at me completely puzzle and asked what it was for. I later worked out she was not a working girl, just a girl out for a fun time.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster hamdasl's Avatar

When you run out of money.

There is a tide in the affairs of men, which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in the shallows and in miseries…..
    And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.

Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Just make sure you pace yourself otherwise you will bite off more than you can chew like I did and a massive cock will force you to take a break.

Safe sex is the only sex

Junior Member Rookie Poster

great review Waltham, thanks for the details on current pricing etc.

what age are you do you mind me asking? curious as I would have assumed no pay for play would be a benefit of the 20 somethings!

also which outfit did you dive with & dive sites? will be there in Dec