Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by katieftv
    Quote Originally Posted by spedius
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by spedius
    Or is all you can manage these days are a few smilies and some inane pics? Spedius

If you ever decide that you are able to act like an adult then perhaps we may exchange the occasional pleasantry.
    Oh come on now Spedius you are asking a bit much arent you? If this guy had another brain cell he would be an half wit. I mean its a bit much of you to expect such a deficient moron to be able to put enough words of more than 4 letters together to make to an coherent half intelegent sentence.

You do disapoint me sometime Spedius guys like chefmike never do. They set themselves very low limits which they consistantly fail to live up to. What you realy need to understand and make allowances for is that there guys have little to say worth saying so they engauge mouth without brain control. Shame really and they arent allowed sharp things like metal knives and forks and pencils and pens in their home.

Until next time Spedius keep the faith.
    nice wig...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

5 Star Poster

It is better than your daily spam bread pushing down all the good topics. Regardless, please consider signing up as an afilliate for Vickirichter.com. We like people like you there.

Only just catching up on this.

The idea of a single thread is good, and would trim down the bumped topics. I've been avoiding one forum recently because of spammers bumping everything on the board with "Look at me!" posts that contribute nothing to either thread or community. Though I have no issue with Spedius' content (Some of which I find interesting and enjoyable), the posting method borders on forum spamming.

Suggestion to Spedius re: Updating:

If all is combined into The Spedius Thread, perhaps you could have theme days so that readers of particular content would know that your updates of that day would be just what they're looking for. Asian Monday, Brazilian Tuesday, Bianca Wednesday, and so on.

Oh, wait, scratch Wednesday. Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day. But you get the idea.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

People like Ariana ruin the board also with her vulgarity

Quote Originally Posted by irish_rose
    Hey! There's no fucking vulgarity on this forum!

How ya doin', Irish? Haven't seen you around of late.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irish_rose
    No she aint ruin the board. I like her.
    And about spedius..I guess he have calm down a bit. Or?

Junior Poster

Default my 2 cents worth ...

Firstly ... I kind of like Spedius's posts ... I have been on this site for only a short while ... and have seen some heated discussion re whether or not his posts are worthwhile or not ... and slowly I have come to the conclusion that ... Yes, I kind of appreciate his input and his posts....

Secondly ... I like Arianna ... cos she speaks her mind ... and isn't afraid to pull punches ... in fact, it's always the people who DON'T say much and keep it to themselves when they have an opinion about oneself that I tend to trust the least.

Anyways .. regardless of whether my point of view is valid in other people's eyes or not, re the above, that is where it's at for me.

What you resist, persists. So ... don't!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    It is better than your daily spam bread pushing down all the good topics. Regardless, please consider signing up as an afilliate for Vickirichter.com. We like people like you there.
    Hi Vicki,

Let there be peace between us.

Please tell me more about the afilliate thingy?

I won't promise to get involved but I will look at it.

Do you think "the Spedius thread" is a good idea?

If you do, could you possibly help it into becoming a reality?

Keep well.

Spedius

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Only just catching up on this. The idea of a single thread is good, and would trim down the bumped topics. I've been avoiding one forum recently because of spammers bumping everything on the board with "Look at me!" posts that contribute nothing to either thread or community. Though I have no issue with Spedius' content (Some of which I find interesting and enjoyable), the posting method borders on forum spamming. Suggestion to Spedius re: Updating: If all is combined into The Spedius Thread, perhaps you could have theme days so that readers of particular content would know that your updates of that day would be just what they're looking for. Asian Monday, Brazilian Tuesday, Bianca Wednesday, and so on. Oh, wait, scratch Wednesday. Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day. But you get the idea.
    Hi BeardedOne,

Thank you so very much for most welcome input.

There is loads of food for thought in your post and lots of good, sound ideas. It would seem that you and I have similar neat and logical thought patterns.

I can but hope that the moderators will act upon this idea and bring it into existence. I have my fingers and everything else crossed, it's a pretty painful experience.

So that I can save my tiny one cell brain from exploding, I would be most grateful if you could post any more ideas which you think have merit.

Thank you again.

Spedius

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    And about spedius..I guess he have calm down a bit. Or?
    Hi scorpion,

You're right, I have calmed down.

I've only let rip at fools who persist in posting crap and/or lies about me. I mostly just ignore them as being unworthy of any attention. Which must really "grate their cheese" because it's attention that they're seeking.

Keep well,

Spedius