Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default People like Spedius Ruin the Board....

This guy says nothing, just hawks his web sites. He bumped 15 threads earlier today just to post links to various sites. It's no wonder the meaningful conversation that made this a great board is way down. All the interesting threads get bounced to spam.

Junior Poster

I guess to know who really is spedius.....
    Do u have any suspect?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by romeo
    I guess to know who really is spedius.....
    Do u have any suspect?
    No suspects... I don't know anything about that web site. I just see dozens of threads popping up which would be considered spam if they ended up in someone's email and I think it changes the vibe of the board. I come on here looking to add some commentary and it's hard when all the meaningless threads are bumped over the interesting discussion based ones.

V

Junior Poster

Ok then....I'll give u a clue
    Didn't u noticed that your first post has been edited?
    The name of that website is the key of this mistery....

Junior Poster

There are many people who literally ruin this board and the main guy on here is Chefmike, he's always the one who has something negative to say, and there's also this guy called Rusty Young who's totally obsessed with huge cocks, they just kill the whole vibe and make me not come back on here anymore, and now we have the official internet gangsta called Draven007. WHAT GOING ON THESE DAYS!?

Rookie Poster

Vicki - I haven't been on this board long enough to know what makes it bad but I do know it's the fact you post here that makes this board seem great to me....don't go anywhere. I want to hear what all you girls have to say.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bunzy
    There are many people who literally ruin this board ...and there's also this guy called Rusty Young who's totally obsessed with huge cocks, they just kill the whole vibe and make me not come back on here anymore, a
    Thought this forum was "Hung" angels, not politically correct angels.

Reality is perception.

Veteran Poster

BTW, I actually enjoy Rusty Young and Chefmikes post. Chefmike is hilarious...maybe not when your on the receiving end but when he says what he says it cracks me up. Rusty Young just became the poster boy for what many people come here for...nothing wrong with that.

Reality is perception.

Veteran Poster

gatta take the good john's with the bad ones....

its like professional sports.. but in ScortWorld..
    instead of fans supporting the athletes.. its the Johns that make it possible for the Scorts to go under tha knife