Default Hung N the City - Ch. 1

28 year old Merkina awakens to the sound of her alarm at 6 am. She rolls over, kicks the blanket off and sits up on the edge of the bed, letting the cool air in the room breeze across her naked body. She stands up, extends her arms and pushes her midsection out in a big long stretch, her morning wood sticking straight out the full 9 inches of its length. Her loose balls hang low and swing back and forth slightly during the stretch. She opens the silver silk curtains to her large 7 foot windows and looks down over the busy inner city from her high rise luxury apartment.

Merkina: Uhhhh. I hate looking at the lowlife scum in this city.

Tina: Good morning, babe. Time for a quickie before work? I think I can take the whole thing this time, you loosened me up a bit.

Merkina: No I have to go in early for an early briefing, keep it wet for me after work.

Merkina heads to the bathroom. She walks up to her marble finished urinal and takes her wide stance in front of it, grabs her rock hard dick and lets loose her morning piss. Her dark yellow stream strikes the urinal with high pressure. She looks down and admires the sight of her massive dick in action as it unloads her full bladder.

Tina: Holy shit I can hear that in here. You always piss like that? (chuckles)

Merkina takes a hot shower and starts to get dressed. She emerges from the steamy bathroom and heads to her walk in closet. She grabs her cocoa oil lotion and covers her 6 foot body head to toe, creating a beautiful shiny gloss on her skin. She slips on her tight black leather pants, jumping up and down a few times to force her round bubble shaped ass to fit in them. As always, she has to shove her hand down the front to adjust and reposition her genitals, making sure to put her dick in her left pant leg and her balls in the right leg. Her size is the reason she usually goes commando. Underwear puts too much of a squeeze on things for her. She puts on a white tank top and slips her feet into her black suede tactical boots and grabs her waist length dark red leather jacket. She walks out of the closet, brushing her short bob styled blue hair, her nipples visible under the tank top and a very noticeable dick bulge inside her pants. She picks up her gun holster and clips it to her belt and kisses Tina, heads back to the bathroom to apply her dark blue eye shadow and blush with black lipstick. Then she turns to the side to look at her perfectly shaped ass in the mirror and slaps both cheeks in admiration.

Merkina leaves the apartment, rides the elevator down to the ground level and heads for her car, a dark copper vintage 2028 gasoline powered corvette Z06. She turns on the news during her 20 minute drive through the crowded congested streets to the precinct.

Anchor on screen : Good morning, citizens of New Manhattan. I am Andessa Adams bringing you the morning news. It is Monday, May 22nd, 2084, 50th anniversary of the nuclear explosion that caused the genetic mutations that birthed our estromale penis endowed women and reduced the male population to around 25%. In today's news...

Merkina arrives at the precinct, grabs a coffee and attends the briefing. The captain, Regina, tells the 53 officers in attendance that they are to fill an arrest quota to boost the image of mayor Elizabeth Warren to cover up her public sex scandal of an affair with an estromale campaign rival. They are to arrest as many illegally augmented city dwellers (commonly referred to as ill augs) as possible. Warren partially funds the department so they do not have much choice. An hour later the meeting wraps up and the coffee has run through Merkina and she heads to the restroom for a piss. Estros are permitted to use mens or womens rooms but she prefers standing at urinals so she can subtly show off her huge dick to men that may peak at her. Upon entering, fellow officer Mark is inside. He has always had a disliking toward her since she dated his ex girlfriend, Kate 2 years ago. He knew that she was always intrigued by Merkina's visible bulge and always feared that her curiosity would get the best of her. The 2 women dated for 6 months before breaking up but continue to have sex a few times a month, even with Kate having a new boyfriend.

He has seen glimpses of her penis at the urinal before and is always envious by her size. As she takes the urinal next to him, he briefly peaks over from the corner of his eyes as she unzips, unbuckles her belt and shoves her hand down her pants to begin the process of pulling her penis out. Her upper body leans forward and she moves her left leg out in her effort to expose it. Finally she manages to whip it out, her huge brown mushroom head swelling as she rubs it a few times to make it grow a little, to about 7 inches, knowing that Mark will see it. A strong intimidating stream fires from her dick, hitting the water loudly at the bottom of the urinal and turning it yellow. Then she whips her hair back, turns her head toward Mark and smiles.

Merkina: Coffee always does this to me. Hmmm...

Mark: I don't drink it, I wouldn't know.

Mark finishes and heads to the sink, once again emasculated by the sight of her horse dick. Merkina finishes, shakes her big dick up and down a few times, causing drops of piss to hit the wall above the urinal. She tucks it back into her pants and heads for the door.

Mark: Aren't you gonna flush or wash your hands?

Merkina: I only wash my hands if my dick was in someone's ass recently so I don't see the point. And if you're so bothered about me not flushing then flush the fuckin toilet. See ya around, Marky.

Merkina grabs an agency car from the fleet and heads out in search of ill augs. She has a state of the art tracker in her wrist that beeps when within 25 feet of an unregistered augment. Throughout the day she arrests 5 and brings them in for processing. The 6th one she arrested was of particular interest. She spotted him in a dark alley purchasing a small bag of power cells. Upon seeing her the 19 year old and the dealer ran. Merkina quickly ran him down on foot. She cuffed him, sat him in the backseat of the car and questioned him.

Merkina: 6 stolen cells and no license for your eye augs. That's about 3 years in prison, Chris. You're not built for prison. You're fucked, literally.

Chris: NO NO PLEASE!! DON'T I'LL DO ANYTHING!! I SWEAR!! JUST NAME IT!!

Merkina: Anything huh? Well, it is late in the day and I would rather not have another one of you fucks in my car today. So here's the deal. I'm horny, my nuts ache and I've been getting random boners all day. So you blow me and I let you walk. Take it or leave it. Before you say yes, just know that I am very hung and I still expect a quality sucking regardless.

Chris: I'll suck it. Take it out lets get this over with, just let me go afterward.

Merkina: Depends on how good you suck it. Here goes. Have a look at this.

She unzips her pants and plucks her dick out. It quickly gets hard and grows to its full size. She leans forward and shoves it in his face.

Chris: Damn it stinks.

Merkina: Well it's 90 degrees today, it's been sweating for 8 hours. Stop bitching and start sucking.

She forces her smelly hard dick into his mouth, stretching it to the max and making him gag. As he sucks, she reaches back in her pants and pulls her balls out. They swing in a circular motion and slap against her legs as Chris sucks her dick. Veins protrude along the shaft as sweat drips from her hanging balls. 5 minutes into the blowjob, her radio receives a broadcast.

Radio: All officers in the east Wilson area please respond promptly to a traffic accident on 10th street we have a 12 car pileup and massive injuries. I repeat...

Merkina ignores the call and grabs Chris's head and begins thrusting inside his mouth. Her dick pokes the back of his throat and he struggles to control his gag reflex. Her balls slap against his neck as she drills back and forth. She feels tingling in her feet that flows up her body to her pelvic region as the orgasm draws near.

Merkina: Ahhhh fuck yeah....shhhhhit. Holy fuck here it comes, oh yes this is gonna be big!!

Her load rushes through her dick and she pulls it out of his mouth and a massive arching burst of cum explodes from her swollen dick and hits the inside window on the other side of the car. The next burst hits Chris in the eye. The cum continues rushing out as she strokes through the final waves of pleasure pulsating through her body. Her dick spits all over the car's back seat and Chris's face. After finishing, she shoves her balls and still hard dick back in her pants without wiping it off, uncuffs Chris and tosses him aside.

Merkina: Get lost

He runs off into the night and Merkina heads back to the precinct to finish her paperwork. She hops in her corvette and goes home. Upon entering her apartment, Tina lays naked in bed, oiled up and waiting for Merkina.

Tina: It's still wet for you. Is that dick ready?

Merkina throws her jacket off, pulls the tank top over her head, kicks the boots off and takes her tight leather pants off, the crusty dried cum stuck to the inside of the sweaty crotch. She walks over to the bed as her dick grows again and climbs in. She lays Tina on her back, spreads her legs and slowly shoves all 9 inches deep in her pussy, making her orgasm instantly as the evening sun rays shine through the windows over their naked bodies, creating a perfect silhouette against the bedroom wall.

Tina: (breathing heavily) I love you. Now fuck me, baby...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Subsonic; 09-11-2016 at 12:05 AM.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Hung N the City - Ch. 1

Excellent start so far!

Default Re: Hung N the City - Ch. 1

Thanks. Much more to come.