Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Are we talkin' football, if so I got $50 on the TV's, and I'll spot you six!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Nice job on the glossary Vicki. I think it is still very appropriate.
    Nice job on your glossary Vickie.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

TVs, not my thing. I think 90% of them are men in dresses in turn, many TS women appear as men in dresses. Some of your finest girls who live as women are really not TS once you get to know them. It's real common for some males to get into drag and really enjoy what comes with that and take it further w/ hormones, implants, silicone, etc. A lot of the girls who do shows are like that.

I've known some 'girls' that do shows that live as men despite the fact that they have had work. One girl has D cup breast and cheek implants.

But you have to take the time to get to know the person, not the label. If it is just about who you wanna fuck then fuck whoever floats your boat. For someone to judge you because of an attraction or preference is assinine of them.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    TVs, not my thing. I think 90% of them are men in dresses .
    I think Yogi just outed his self.