Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Trinidad & Tobago?

I'm going to be in Trinidad in a few weeks and would love to meet a local TGirl. I've looked online a bit and so far haven't found any evidence of a local scene. I'm not going to be able to travel to other countries nearby.

Any information would be apreciated!!

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Trinidad & Tobago?

those people are so homophobic

live with honour

Hi, i am from Trinidad and yes there is a small gay / TS scene here. There are only a few Tgirls who have taken hormones or had surgery. But there are many transgenders who would definitely like to start.
    The reason that there arent many TS here is mostly because the demand for them is not quite high, unfortunately. We need more guys who want TS!!! Which would make more TS feel comfortable to be who they really are. Im speaking from my own experience and difficulties in dealing with being Transgendered.
    Hope that helps
    Submissive_sultry XOXO

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

The islands have a few underground TS communities. Trinidad is like Jamaica, more strict so many girl live stealth or come across the water to the US. But if theres a will theres a way.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Love-chant View Post
    this is gold!
    Hell with Trini I hear Jamaica is the place to go for t-girls and all that stuff!!!
    jamaica? they kill gay ppl let alone trannies....u crazy

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    jamaica? they kill gay ppl let alone trannies....u crazy
    damn and i was going to montego bay on march break wtf.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    damn and i was going to montego bay on march break wtf.
    i'm sure there's some safe parts, but i know most jamaicans hate gays and even trannies....i have a friend from jamaica and he says they call gays and trannies "battyboys "...and those dudes from jamaica will fuck u up or worse kill ya'll and the police dont care....smh

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

i'm sure there's some safe parts, but i know most jamaicans hate gays and even trannies....i have a friend from jamaica and he says they call gays and trannies "battyboys "...and those dudes from jamaica will fuck u up or worse kill ya'll and the police dont care....smh
    Very true - Jamaican men like to show hyper-masculinity: If they can't eat it or fuck it, they want to kill it!

I think its worst in jamaica then here in Trinidad. As long as you dont hit on the straight men, they leave you alone mostly. Yes there are instances of heckling and name calling, but not killing!
    Im glad im not in jamaica!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

wow they suck lol id love to see one of those so called men call me a name id fuck him up right in front of his buddies and make him sream like the coward bitches they are.the last guy that called me a name to my face got knocked out cold right in front of the strip joint he was black about 6 foot 3 trust me my temper is way worse in person when somebody fucks with me.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH