Junior Poster

Default TS Clubs or cool clubs period in New Haven,CT

I Moved to New Haven about a mouth ago and was wondering if there are any cool clubs up here to attend ....It sure be boring and cold up here need some local partying

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Junior Poster

Connecticutt is such a boring state. Your best bet is going to be in close proximity to Yale, as far as specific clubs go, especially transsexual clubs, I haven't a clue and suspect none.

Junior Poster

P.S. You're in Boston for a visit, right? I was thinking of giving you a call, but I'm afraid of being "anyhilated" . At least you've got nice weather while you're here.

Junior Poster

Lol well eros had messed my ad up and put i was in Boston ...I actually live downtown New haven ..I went to a Cafe called bottega ..But it was wack wheres the hip hop at

PS DONT BE SCARED

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Veteran Poster

I had a buddy that lived in New Hampshire. He had to travel to Boston for fun clubs. You have the option of Boston or New York.

Junior Poster

Yea i know thats why i moved here my too favorites states wanted be right in the middle ....So im guessing there no fun local clubs huh

Junior Poster

Hmmmmmmm.I herd about gotham wanted to go play ..But hate going alone

I LIVE right by there....alchemy is good and same with gotham....sci fi can be good at times....its kinda hit or miss out there.......BAR in new haven is good...they have pizza/brewery in front and club in back...but for strictly hip hop alchemy is the spot...always lots of thickness rubbing up in the glass.....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time