Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default bad plastic surgery

what's with carla novais and renata davilla fuckin up their noses

does anyone know why it looks so botched, like what kinda nose they were trying to get but couldnt get because of how their nose naturally was shaped

why are you complaining? seems like you just like the girls as sex objects....

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Professional Poster

Default Re: bad plastic surgery

Quote Originally Posted by surfblue
    what's with carla novais and renata davilla fuckin up their noses

does anyone know why it looks so botched, like what kinda nose they were trying to get but couldnt get because of how their nose naturally was shaped
    Huh? Have they recently changed them, since last time I checked, they look completely feminine, like any atypical woman, based on the work they had done. Do you like tgirls to have big MALE noses, like drag queens who are really just men, or something like that? I don't get it.

It isn't rocket science to know that ALL girls who didn't transition before or at puberty have to have work done there, since testosterone contributes to making a bigger, and, therefore, masculine nose.

Do you have a pic of exactly what you are talking about?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    why are you complaining? seems like you just like the girls as sex objects....
    hahahah u just made me spit my drink all over my monitor.. ok hero whatever u say

ur right they mean nothing to me but neither does ur opinion

but fuck theyre nosejob was awful, its such an eyesore to see a perfect nose become what it is now

Veteran Poster

This thread is useless without pics. There, I said it. I wanna see what you're talking about. Renata was probably the first TS girl I thought was so attractive I went hunting for her name. This was back when she was Giselle.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    It isn't rocket science to know that ALL girls who didn't transition before or at puberty have to have work done there, since testosterone contributes to making a bigger, and, therefore, masculine nose.
    The nose (and ears iirc) also never really stop growing so the older someone is, the bigger they tend to be (i.e. seniors have really big ears & noses for this reason).

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

She looks fine to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carlanovais2_470.jpg 
Views:	2256 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	272139  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    The nose (and ears iirc) also never really stop growing so the older someone is, the bigger they tend to be (i.e. seniors have really big ears & noses for this reason).
    LOL..they don't keep on growing. You kinda had me there for a second (I have a pretty long nose ..so you scared me). I looked it up - they don't continue to grow, but gravity does take effect and noses will droop and ears elongate.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    LOL..they don't keep on growing. You kinda had me there for a second (I have a pretty long nose ..so you scared me). I looked it up - they don't continue to grow, but gravity does take effect and noses will droop and ears elongate.
    so how was she fred-as annoying as I said Lmfao WOMP!

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC