Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Tom Byron On Transexuals

Tom Byron did a magazine layout with a lovely transexual in the 80 s and even suck her dick, here is a recent rogue interview where he talks about that

There were some pictures posted recently on the net of you and what appears to be a transsexual.

Oh, it was a transsexual, absolutely.

So the pictures are real?

Yeah, I did a still shoot in like 82 or 83. You have to remember, that time was still part of that sexual revolution thing. It was hip to be bi and experiment. I have never been attracted to men, I'm still not. I don't think men are attractive, but there was something intriguing about a man who looked like a woman. It was purely experimentation to see what it was like. I felt weird when I was doing it. It was kind of a sick thrill, but I knew it wasn't my cup of tea, but I did it. So what? I did it twenty years ago, it doesn't mean I'm gay. It was just something I experimented with. I am from the old school way of thinking, if it feels good, do it. I don't pass judgment on other people's sexuality and I don't expect them to pass judgment on mine. I like my ass played with, because I happen to be male, I happen to have a prostate gland and it happens to feel good. I don't care what the guys in the pool hall fucking say. To me, homophobia comes from people struggling with their own sexuality. I don't care what other guys think, especially Ramsey.

Junior Poster

i remember a video he was in that he had a dildo duct taped up his ass

Veteran Poster

Default tom pics!

tom byron sucking trans cock pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tom_byron_trans_2_666.jpg 
Views:	6170 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	76571   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tom_byron_trans1_463.jpg 
Views:	7081 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	76572  

Veteran Poster

recntly there is a rumour he is ging to direct tgirls videos, so i guess he would not resist to give it another try, there has always been a strong rumour in the industry about his sexual affair with peter north/matt ramsey, also of being closet case of tgirls lover...

Rookie Poster

He's sucking a legendary girl who I used to f u c k bareback. I believw she is now dead from the full blown aids. Byron is not I not only a tool he's a f a g.

Tranny chaser since 1975.

Professional Poster

I don't care what other guys think, especially Ramsey.
    Who is Ramsey?

Junior Poster

Ramsey = Matt Ramsey = Peter North

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    He's sucking a legendary girl who I used to f u c k bareback. I believw she is now dead from the full blown aids. Byron is not I not only a tool he's a f a g.
    That's Angelique Ricard, AKA Sensational Suzanne. One of the hottest gurls of the 80's, or ever, IMHO. She's alive and well, and still around.

a hard woman is good to find

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cahardtop
    That's Angelique Ricard, AKA Sensational Suzanne. One of the hottest gurls of the 80's, or ever, IMHO. She's alive and well, and still around.
    Really she's are alive? and where living? have a web site?

Veteran Poster

He's sucking a legendary girl who I used to f u c k bareback. I believw she is now dead from the full blown aids.
    You fucked her bareback, she died of aids. You dont stop on that to thonk for a minute?

Byron is not I not only a tool he's a f a g.
    And you, being on this site, having fucked TS are 100% straight, we get it