Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Hormone tits or enhanced tits

How do you prefer yout T-girl? With natural hormone induced tits or augmented enhanced tits with implants? I for one prefer those produced by hormones, they are so much more natural looking and soft and jiggley than the stiff and firm ones with implants. And you never see the scar lines either.
    What is your preference?

Shemales excite my senses and thrill me to my core being

Veteran Poster

Hormones, all the way. But if she feels more happy with implants, then thats fine too.

Junior Poster

I love implants....

Hormone tits are the best.... I like the natural look

I don't give a shit....Just Gimme TITS!!!

samiam Rookie Poster

Most of the implants look better but I prefer the nice small soft hormone version. I like my boys to be soft and look like girls so I'm only semi-gay

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by samiam
    Most of the implants look better but I prefer the nice small soft hormone version. I like my boys to be soft and look like girls so I'm only semi-gay
    Is it me, or was that very offensive?

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Yeah, that was a little uncalled for. Personally, I like any kinds of tits so long as they look nice. I've seen horrible boob jobs and wonderful hormone boos, so I can't relly say I prefer one over the other. Wait... I'm lying... I like em big, so I'd favor the surgically enhanced so long as they don't look flat out stupid.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy shit... what a ride!"
    -Anon-

Veteran Poster

Fake boobs creep me out and anyway I like small boobs better. I wish mine were a little bigger but I'm still playing with hormones, hoping they'll grow some more. Progesterone does wonders but also makes me a bit (more) nuts.

For the record, I'm 22, 5'6", 150lbs, 2.5 years on hormones and only now filling out a 36A. I like the Playtex Nearly B too. I'd at least wait another couple years to get whatever I could out of hormones if I wanted to get implants.

Storeboughts are certainly different but I think it's safe to say that I have a preference for the look and feel of nature's gifts. I've only been up close and personal with two gurls and their upgrades, so I believe that more research is in order so that I can make a truly informed decision.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell