Default Spontaneous erections

A long-standing interest of mine is videos that show spontaneous shemale erections. It seems to be a rare phenomenon, as I’ve been online for fifteen years and have only come across one or two videos that show this (both Thai ladyboys, incidentally). Unfortunately I wasn’t mindful and didn’t save them for later viewing.

It seems 99% of shemale videos follow one of four tracks, none of which are bad in their own right but are not what I’m looking for:

1) The video starts with the cock already erect. Nice, but missing the essential element I’m looking for.

2) The cock stays flaccid for the entire length of the video. Again, no problem, as hormones and circumstances may dictate the inability to become erect.

3) The cock is flaccid to begin with, but becomes hard through masturbation, fellatio, or fucking. This is nice too, but kind of a “duh, of course!” phenomenon…there’s no surprise or anticipation, as any healthy shemale will get hard with direct physical stimulation (unless on hormones, or having had just ejaculated, etc.).

4) The most frustrating track: the cock is flaccid to begin with as a storyline develops, and then inexplicably the video camera cuts out, and when it returns, miraculously the cock is fully erect. I always wonder, “did she masturbate, get sucked, or get fucked, or did she actually develop a spontaneous erection?”.

I would dearly love to find a treasure trove of videos showing these spontaneous erections. Two hypothetical examples:

The videographer is talking to the shemale, and the topic of conversation arouses her to the extent that her cock rises to the occasion without any direct stimulation.

The shemale is going about her daily business (another theme I love), lounging around the pool, taking care of household chores, or preparing a meal, and through sheer horniness gets hard, expressing a cute embarrassment at the development.

Anyway, long story short, I’m really hoping I can see these spontaneous erections again. Even if some of these videos are behind a subscription wall, I’m willing to part with my money just to see them.

Hope this thread doesn't die!

Default Re: Spontaneous erections

Quote Originally Posted by apocryphal View Post
    A long-standing interest of mine is videos that show spontaneous shemale erections. It seems to be a rare phenomenon, as I’ve been online for fifteen years and have only come across one or two videos that show this (both Thai ladyboys, incidentally). Unfortunately I wasn’t mindful and didn’t save them for later viewing.

It seems 99% of shemale videos follow one of four tracks, none of which are bad in their own right but are not what I’m looking for:

1) The video starts with the cock already erect. Nice, but missing the essential element I’m looking for.

2) The cock stays flaccid for the entire length of the video. Again, no problem, as hormones and circumstances may dictate the inability to become erect.

3) The cock is flaccid to begin with, but becomes hard through masturbation, fellatio, or fucking. This is nice too, but kind of a “duh, of course!” phenomenon…there’s no surprise or anticipation, as any healthy shemale will get hard with direct physical stimulation (unless on hormones, or having had just ejaculated, etc.).

4) The most frustrating track: the cock is flaccid to begin with as a storyline develops, and then inexplicably the video camera cuts out, and when it returns, miraculously the cock is fully erect. I always wonder, “did she masturbate, get sucked, or get fucked, or did she actually develop a spontaneous erection?”.

I would dearly love to find a treasure trove of videos showing these spontaneous erections. Two hypothetical examples:

The videographer is talking to the shemale, and the topic of conversation arouses her to the extent that her cock rises to the occasion without any direct stimulation.

The shemale is going about her daily business (another theme I love), lounging around the pool, taking care of household chores, or preparing a meal, and through sheer horniness gets hard, expressing a cute embarrassment at the development.

Anyway, long story short, I’m really hoping I can see these spontaneous erections again. Even if some of these videos are behind a subscription wall, I’m willing to part with my money just to see them.

Hope this thread doesn't die!

It is not a "rare phenomenon" for shemales because most of them still have functioning nards. Once someone starts HRT it may be a very rare event indeed.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Default Re: Spontaneous erections

I'd like to sww that ...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...