Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    Damn you know one TS did that shit in my mouth once. I was so paranoid after that happened. I thought I was a high risk of AIDS from it.

Is it transmitable that way?
    It is very transmittable that way. Alot of babies in Africa are infected because they drink their mothers breast milk. Be careful man.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Transsexual Heartbreakers 29 - Bianca Carvalho

This one sort of surprised me because I had heard she was infected with HIV several years back, and the guy in this video not only does breast play here but also bareback oral on her. But when I googled HIV with her name I only got one hit (in english) and that was on some random forum so perhaps it's a bad rumor. Perhaps some of our Brazilian members, like Praetor, knows the real story about her situation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap_4265_474.jpg 
Views:	3480 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	161214  

Rookie Poster

Odelay

Thank you for your contributions!
    Hope there's more out there!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: List of videos of T-Girls Lactating (Milk)

Thanks for this

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    Transsexual Heartbreakers 29 - Bianca Carvalho

This one sort of surprised me because I had heard she was infected with HIV several years back, and the guy in this video not only does breast play here but also bareback oral on her. But when I googled HIV with her name I only got one hit (in english) and that was on some random forum so perhaps it's a bad rumor. Perhaps some of our Brazilian members, like Praetor, knows the real story about her situation.
    That is not correct. She did some other Evil Angel vids after this one. Mostly with Rocco Siffredi directing and he didn't have any actors use condoms in his video.

The misconception is there because she did a video with Nacho Vidal and Bianca Biaggi called Hard Time She-Male. That GG Bianca Biaggi was diagnosed with HIV infection a few months afterwards. Many implicate Bianca to be the one that originally infected Darren James.

Junior Poster

http://biancacarvalho.blogspot.com/

This her blog but she or site admin hasn't updated in over 2 years.

Junior Member Rookie Poster JenYoungTS's Avatar

This will often happen naturally under the influence of hormones. Some people will like it - some won't - but it simply is a fact of transition.

Jennifer Young TS
    jen_young_ts@yahoo.com

Professional Poster Louie Damazo's Avatar

SHEMALES-FROM-HELL.COM has a dedicated area ONLY with this kind of vids actually

Models as Rayssa Bavinny , Leticia Vlasak, Paola Lima, Waleska Sargentelly, Renata Araujo, Adriana Rodrigues, Karol Brasil, Alessandra Vendraminny, Ana Paula Samadhi, Gladys Adriane, Carla Renata, Thays Dummond and some other area ina specific video area dedicated ONLY for lactating