Page 118 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1868108113114115116117118119120121122123128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1813
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Climate change could mean the extinction of our species

Venus was our first clear example of what a runaway greenhouse effect can do to a planet. The surface is uninhabitable by any anthropoid beings no matter how large their necks. I understand there are very few Venusians now living among us. Because of their neck size, they actually make very excellent linebackers. Someone should ask Paul Posluszny if he can give us the Venusian technology to build the subterranean cities that will shelter us from an atmosphere gone berserk. Get in on the ground floor. Invest now and make huge profits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Venusians.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	771426  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Post Re: Climate change could mean the extinction of our species

Good morning trish,

Great color pic (of a body-building football player?). Now why isn't he sitting with all those top brass Pentagon people?

Great B & W pic (of an alien). I find Thor's ear, also, looks very strange.
    Valiant Thor is nothing new. It just hasn't been talked about a whole lot.
    He is well documented to be who is he is. I am not making this stuff up, nor am i wearing a tin foil hat (just yet, that is. It's still too early. lol)

Babe,
    xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Exclamation Re: Climate change could mean the extinction of our species

youtube.com/watch?v=UFmhCD8lOMc

" Creepin' "

Hey, everybody won't you lend me your ear,
    There's something to fear, it's here, and that's clear.
    Men gettin' rich off rapin' the land,
    I can't understand, why we don't take them in hand.

Woah, oh ... Lord, I don't want to be their fool no more.
    I don't want to be their fool no more.
    Open eyes, but you're sleepin',
    You best wake up 'fore tomorrow comes creepin' in.
    'Fore tomorrow comes creepin' in.

Feel that our lives are in the hands of fools,
    Loosin' their cool, it's us that they rule.
    Too many people sittin' dead on their ass,
    They ain't got no class, people, this time must pass.

Hey ... I don't want to be their fool no more.
    You best wake up 'fore tomorrow comes creepin' in.
    'Fore tomorrow comes creepin' in.

Woah, oh ... yeah, tomorrow comes creepin'.

Oh ... hear me cryin' 'cause the people like me,
    That long to be free, are not actually.
    Please everybody won't you hear this song,
    Help a country that's wrong, to someday be strong.

No! Lord, I don't want to be their fool no more.
    You best wake up 'fore tomorrow comes creepin'.
    Creepin' ...
    Creepin' ...
    Creepin' ...

Creepin' ...
    Creepin' ...
    Creepin' ...
    Creepin' ...
    Creepin' ...
    Creepin' ...

Tomorrow comes creepin'.
    Tomorrow comes creepin'.
    Tomorrow comes creepin'.
    Tomorrow comes creepin'.
    Tomorrow comes creepin'.
    Tomorrow comes creepin'.
    Tomorrow comes creepin'.
    Tomorrow comes creepin'.

Last edited by Dahlia Babe Ailhad; 12-08-2014 at 07:10 PM.
    "I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Smile Ohhh lol!

Hi trish,

I just want to, respectfully, clear up your mistakenly posted misinformation about any species living on the surface of Venus.

I've never said nor has anyone said that Valiant Thor's race lives on the surface of Venus. He has told the USA government that they live in the core of the planet.

Heck, there is talk of our own moon and even planet Earth being inhabited by aliens living under the surface.

Confusion is the beginning of wisdom.

Babe,
    xoxo

Exclamation Re: Climate change could mean the extinction of our species

Default Re: Ohhh lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Babe Ailhad View Post
    Hi trish,

I just want to, respectfully, clear up your mistakenly posted misinformation about any species living on the surface of Venus.

I've never said nor has anyone said that Valiant Thor's race lives on the surface of Venus. He has told the USA government that they live in the core of the planet.

Heck, there is talk of our own moon and even planet Earth being inhabited by aliens living under the surface.

Confusion is the beginning of wisdom.

Babe,
    xoxo
    'tis why I alluded to subterranean cities.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Thumbs up "I see", said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer, and saw.

Hi trish,

Aha! I see. Thanks.

I am still not quite sure if you are just laughing at the whole Valiant Thor issue.
    Stavros surely is having a great big chuckle about the whole matter.

I believe this Thor being exists.
    There are many things we, the common people, have NO frikken idea about because NASA and the government are not telling us anything that's really "real".
    They want to keep us in complete darkness as we sit there watching, Family Guy, Honey Boo Boo, American Idol, and all the rest of the smoke screen.

Na-noo na-noo!
    Babe,
    xoxo

Lightbulb Re: Climate change could mean the extinction of our species

Hi all,

I am completely flabbergasted about how the governments blame global warming on cow poop and cow farts before attacking the combustion engine, industry, and chemical companies that dump into the oceans and into the land. Keep reading - there's more lol!

I suppose they will genetically modify cows so that they fart something else, instead. We will be eating THOSE cows while the grass fed cows, and pure food will be kept for the elite.

They tell us that there are too many people and that the population must be decreased because we are ruining the Earth.
    How and why did this computer geek ever get to be so powerful, anyway? Oh yea, he sold us all cheap computers that break. All for his profit. Now he's in charge of population control? Like father like son, i guess, eh? Read about who his dad was.

What are the people doing to create all of this climate change?...well, they are using all the garbage that is being sold to them.

They make things that break so we have to keep on replacing our gadgets and gizmos. Then they blame us for getting used to the comforts and technology that they provide and allow us to use - them knowing full well that it's all temporary and will need to be replaced.

Would people prefer to be assassinated in order to decrease the population if they were given a choice to live a more hmm..."natural" life-style, say, with horse and buggy instead of the combustion engine, and natural remedies instead of Big Pharma drugs, genetically modified Frankenfood instead of truly organic PURE food.

If you were given a choice to live FREE as we did say 200 years ago BUT with our 2014 human rights, would you rather be shot in the head at 4am by the New World Order police because you had a red sticker on your mailbox, what would YOU prefer?
    Still want your TV and The Simpsons, Coca Cola, and plastic toys whose production poisons the air and water?
    Still want airplanes and the chemtrails?
    Still want to see oil carries carelessly spilling oil into the oceans because some dope was probably checking his FB status when he should have been doing proper maintenance on the ship carrying the oil?

Man, i say take it all away. I'd rather live like a Quaker if i had THAT kind of choice.

Kind of like the choice when the doctor tells you, "Well, if you don't quit smoking RIGHT now, within the next five years you will surely die of lung cancer." What would you people do? Keep smoking?
    I know many who have said "Damned right i would keep smoking. We're all gonna die one day. Might as well enjoy myself while i'm living."
    Me? I quit smoking six years ago, and i LOVE it!

I am not even sure if electric cars are the way to go, these days. There are too many greedy fingers in the pie, making sure they will get their cut of the profits.

Tesla had electricity all figured out, years ago, but somebody wanted profit, for what he invented and wanted to GIVE to the world for FREE.
    Big business didn't allow Tesla's inventions to be used because they wanted profits. They shut him down, and then stole his work so they could figure out a way to make money from his technology. GREED, again. It all comes down to GREEDY MAN, not cow farts.
    Did you know that whoever built the Egyptian Pyramids used electric lights made of natural things. Check it out in youtube. It's easy to find.

Next they will say to us, over and over again, that the oceans are being destroyed by the fish poop and fish burps. So let's create new fish?
    I look at some of the posts in this thread where people are posting this and that but it all discusses the symptoms, not the real causes.
    Kind of like saying (and this is probably a bad example),
    Guy 1: "Geez, the cars are really polluting the air."
    Guy 2: "Yea, we have to redesign the engine so that it's cleaner."
    See? NOTHING is being said about the production and disposal of the rubber tires, the paints used, and all the chemicals used to make all the other components, like all the plastic, anti freeze, oils, special tinted glass, special this, special that, etc etc AND etc. It's more special that we are. It makes the elites MONEY.

Scrap the automobile and all the other things like it, before THEY scrap US. The elites are already discussing HOW to eliminate us and most people are thinking it's all just NWO jibber jabber while they keep on walking towards the slaughter house air-gun pointed at their heads.
    And, we all mindlessly join in with the big IMPORTANT discussions about controlling this and that to sound like we are informed.
    The big wigs all tell us what to talk about, and we all talk about the false issues they present to us about the problem.
    Al Gore and his movie for profit. Get real. I bought into it, i thought yea he's right!
    But no, BIG BUSINESS is wrong!

I can honestly say, and many of you will probably think i am just being dramatic and over-the-top, but when i was in my early teens, i went for a walk...i even forget where it but it was in a large field. I came across this horrible place full of stinking polluted waste and it looked really bad.
    It was the first time i had ever seen anything like that. Before that, i thought everything was perfect.
    I, literally, started to cry tears.
    Then i went home and was served frozen food heated up in the microwave and watched TV and forgot all about it.

It's all gone too far, anyone can see it. Just look at. REALLY look at it.
    That's why we have two eyes and two ears - because we have to look and listen TWICE as hard to see and hear the truth.

(Sighs!)
    Babe
    xoxo

I'm especially a fan of Tesla's directed energy ray which he said would fry armies in the field and burn a fleet of planes as they flew in the sky. Unfortunately nobody ever got it to work, though he did make a lot of money from some of his other patents. But none of them ever surpassed what the ancient Egyptians could do with indoor electrical illumination.

Extinction Rate Rivals That of Dinosaurs, 2014 Likely Hottest Year Ever:
    http://truth-out.org/news/item/27869...test-year-ever