Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Racist "pls no black guys" bullshit ho

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Don't worry. I'm sold. I want you to see A Serbian Film now. I know I'm like a broken record but that film must be seen by everyone. 104 minute version only.
    Saw it ages ago! As well as Hobo with a Shotgun.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ View Post
    Saw it ages ago! As well as Hobo with a Shotgun.
    Hobo with a Shotgun is another good one. Anyone into Troma should pick it up.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 0utrageousss View Post
    Is that all you can say faggot?
    nevermind
    but GLAD TO HEAR!

Last edited by FreddieGomez; 10-01-2011 at 02:52 AM.
    Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 0utrageousss View Post
    Exactly! She is such a homo. I don't care if guys are cocksuckers, good for them...what I hate is hypocrisy and people who are closeted. IF everyone was just honest with what they like,it wouldn't matter... so I will never have respect for the FreddyGomez types of the world. Thats a scared, cum guzzling little bitch right there.
    Yeah that sounds fair enough; except if someone is genuinely deluded about what they like then they will think they are being honest.

And in those cases, I don't think it will be helpful to attempt to force some realisation on them because that will only increase their resistance to a 'truth' which is still subjective anyway.

I don't think sexuality is as cut and dry as gay/straight/bi. I've said it before on here, but I'll keep saying it if I have to.

I think some tgirls are really hot, but on the whole I prefer girls. I don't have an interest in being topped, but I can admit that cocks sometimes turn me on (not always). I do not find men or masculinity attractive, so as far as I'm concerned I cannot be gay or bi. If you guys need to create some label other than 'straight' in order to validate your own issues then go ahead, but you can't expect the people who are like me to appreciate being forced into some sexuality category which you feel is appropriate when only we know what is going on in our own head.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    Yeah that sounds fair enough; except if someone is genuinely deluded about what they like then they will think they are being honest.

And in those cases, I don't think it will be helpful to attempt to force some realisation on them because that will only increase their resistance to a 'truth' which is still subjective anyway.

I don't think sexuality is as cut and dry as gay/straight/bi. I've said it before on here, but I'll keep saying it if I have to.

I think some tgirls are really hot, but on the whole I prefer girls. I don't have an interest in being topped, but I can admit that cocks sometimes turn me on (not always). I do not find men or masculinity attractive, so as far as I'm concerned I cannot be gay or bi. If you guys need to create some label other than 'straight' in order to validate your own issues then go ahead, but you can't expect the people who are like me to appreciate being forced into some sexuality category which you feel is appropriate when only we know what is going on in our own head.
    alot of these chicks like to generalize dudes....i dont care, i know what i like and i dont have to dignify it to anyone! if i like trannies but dont like dick, so fucking what.....NOT ALL TRANNIES WANT TO BE TOPS AND NOT ALL DUDES INTO TRANNIE WANT TO BE BOTTOMS! Stop being so damn closed mined and ignant!

misery loves company!

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    alot of these chicks like to generalize dudes....i dont care, i know what i like and i dont have to dignify it to anyone! if i like trannies but dont like dick, so fucking what.....NOT ALL TRANNIES WANT TO BE TOPS AND NOT ALL DUDES INTO TRANNIE WANT TO BE BOTTOMS! Stop being so damn closed mined and ignant!

misery loves company!
    Kettle meet pot.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

misery loves company!

I'm still not getting it. Look it's your bizz ...you like what you like, but there's something more than meets the eye with your deal and that's why folks rag you. You like Trans Women, but you don't like the dick....hmmmmmmmm...but the problem is they have one. So why not stop the torment and just chase GG's ? Problem solved. Unless of course there's something else going on.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

misery loves company!
    I'm still not getting it. Look it's your bizz ...you like what you like, but there's something more than meets the eye with your deal and that's why folks rag you. You like Trans Women, but you don't like the dick....hmmmmmmmm...but the problem is they have one. So why not stop the torment and just chase GG's ? Problem solved. Unless of course there's something else going on.

5 Star Poster

misery loves company!
    Freddie is cool guy and all ways says what he means without the bullshit

live with honour

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Actually, some guys really don't care about dick, and LOVE transsexuals. They like hyper-femininity. The problem with this forum is, you're trying to paint the big picture of sexuality with a limited palette. You approach this stuff as either "gay" or "straight", and it's really not. I'd have no issues with saying tranny sex is gay sex, but it's just not. "Homosexual" is a concept only created about a hundred years ago. State-of-the-art transsexuality is a phenomenon less than 100 years old. But before "homosexuality", the assholes who created that word called it "sodomy", as in "Sodom and Gomorrah", as in Abrahamic non-procreational sex. If it was as simple as either being gay or straight, I'd call pre-op tranny sex "gay".

But sex with transsexuals is not gay. You can call it perversion or degeneracy, but gay is two people of the same gender either having sex or wanting to have sex with one another. There are also degrees of gayness. A man who would have sex with Janet Reno is more gay than a man who would have sex with... say... Tula. Sucking cock is not exactly a homosexual act. It's sodomy, for sure. But so is cunnilingus is the State of Kansas... but not between two women. lol I'm not kidding. But is sucking a cock faggy? Sure it is. Is it queer? lol Yes. Very. But it's not homosexuality. Sorry. If you close your eyes, you can enjoy receiving oral from ANYONE.

And no one listen to OMK EVER. He's just a big faggot closet case. Freddie is far more straight than OMK, if he actually doesn't care about sucking dicks. Freddie may often be ignorant, but that doesn't reflect on his sexuality. OMK is a submissive cocksucker. I've encountered thousands of them. He's a sodomite, a pervert, a degenerate, a total closet case faggot, and a big queer. But he may not be a homosexual. If he was, I'd gladly say so.

But there are too many sex-crazed retards on HA to ever discuss this properly. There are people walking around with medical degrees who put their foot in their mouth on this topic. I'd just drop it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 10-01-2011 at 11:59 AM.