PDA

View Full Version : Quinndee / Tapangalongwood... anyone else a fan?

pjonesdc
08-30-2016, 09:26 PM
https://chaturbate.com/tapangalongwood/

I'm pretty captivated by her look (oh, and the nice large cockdoesn't hurt either).

Just curious if there are any other fans out there, and if anyone happens to know where abouts in the US she hangs her hat.

jh82
08-31-2016, 07:29 AM
I like her look but hate here attitude. She went bezerk a few weeks ago and knocked her camera/video off but the audio was still on. She was yelling that she was going to kill everybody.

Chaos
08-31-2016, 07:59 PM
Yup,she's out there....WAYYYYYY out there...She regularly talks trash on other camgirls on CB,makes random threats....cute but even I'd stay well away from her...and I LIKE the crazy ones...

bigkid69
08-31-2016, 11:27 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who finds her a bit on the angry side. I stopped going into her room because she would berate people. I understand that it is frustrating to cam, and there are good days and bad ones but you have to somehow keep it together and put on a happy front because people will stop going into your room, this might be why she changed usernames.

pjonesdc
09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
I usually have the sound muted and just enjoy the visuals. But sounds like I've missed some interesting behavior!