PDA

View Full Version : Signing Out

Paullike
08-23-2016, 02:42 PM
So I am still new to this and still not sure if it is my desire or simply the thrill of doing something new. But will leave you with something to think about.

I had my third visit to a very attractive, very nice girl and was determined to be topped...I was pretty drunk of course. Anyway, after a shower it started off really nicely, we both soon had hold of each others cocks, and whilst I was much bigger than her reported 7", she was much harder than me. Anyway things progressed, DFK, mutual masturbation, oral both ways, before finally I laid face down and let her take me. I clearly was quite tight, but she pushed and gained entry. I have to say that each stroke was quite painful, and it didn't get any easier with her trying to persuade me to relax and stop my yelps of pain. And then....we both realised the damned condom had split. She quickly withdrew. Being drunk I just thought what the hell and switched positions, with her now sat on top riding me whilst wanking her cock. Eventually we came together, her all over my chest which was quite an experience.

The next day, I realised what had happened and had big problems with that, not knowing what to do. Eventually I decided to go visit 56 Dean Street and take their advice. They gave me PEP (much in the news of course). One month of worry later, 90 tablets consumed, I revisited, and had my check up but don't get my results till 7 days after. And then, I still have to wait another 2 weeks for another test to confirm. Whilst it was all fun, I realise now, that I cannot carry on with this hobby, with all the stress that it brings. So this is my last post.

Wish you all well, and not to go through what I have been through this past month.

EZWind
08-24-2016, 01:20 AM
So I am still new to this and still not sure if it is my desire or simply the thrill of doing something new....yada yada..... Whilst it was all fun, I realise now, that I cannot carry on with this hobby, with all the stress that it brings. So this is my last post. Wish you all well, and not to go through what I have been through this past month.
,,,,well, good luck w/ all that...sorry to hear about your tribulations
....one of my favorite Woody Allen lines comes to mind..."Sure, sex w/out love is a shallow experience, but, as shallow experiences go...it's right up there"
...by the same token, hanging out at a web forum and vicariously fantasizing w/ pics and vids may not be quite as fulfilling as the actual physical act, but:
A) it's right up there, and
B) no worry about STDs from your keyboard
....just sayin...just b/c you had a bit of a negative experience, doesn't mean you can't still hang out here w/ the Hung