PDA

View Full Version : condoms.....

carter83
07-21-2004, 12:18 AM
anyone got pictures of hot girls wearing condoms? 8) haha i wonder if anyone else luvs seein a girl wearing 1...............

anyways post pics of t-girls wearing condoms plz im gonna post some later but i cant right now

~1~

Realgirls4me
07-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Taste has no system and no proofs.

Susan Sontag (1961)

In literature as in love, we are astonished at what is chosen by others.

Andre Maurois (1963)

A person's taste is as much his own peculiar concern as his opinion or purse.

John Stuart Mill (1859)

All of life is a dispute over taste and tasting.

Nietzsche (1883-92)

It's interesting to read threads in here oriented toward one's taste. I for one enjoy viewing pictures of girls completely in the raw, either stretched out on a bed or couch, or on a towel nude by a pool or posing along a beach with only a smile to accompany them. The only thing I overlook is possibly a little make-up, and as I've mentioned many times in here, I can't stand tattoos. Yours turn-on entails an act, where mine ties into who they are today and their overt acceptance of it world be damned. They're baring(sp?) it all. The ultimate turn-on would be seeing a girl in the buff doing some feminine gurlie thing, such painting her toe nails on a chaise longe poolside. ...Will someone please post full length completely nude girls without tattoos and not cut off at the knees. Please!

Aaaah, taste. There's not accounting for it is there ?:)

Bigguy
07-21-2004, 11:08 PM
Realgirls4me, I was wondering if I took any pictures that meet your criteria, so I looked through them and this one comes the closest. She is wearing shoes though and she does have a tatoo, but it isn't visible.

Realgirls4me
07-22-2004, 10:58 AM
Thanks, Bigguy. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, and Kourtney coincidently just happens to be one of my favorite girls. Thanks.
I tried posting the picture of the lovely young (Brazilian girl?) blonde a few threads back which has her in a few photos with a lucky guy sporting an eye patch (maybe you can copy and paste it here ?). In that one image of them, one can see her standing barefoot all over as she pulls at her lucky male lover. Pictures such as that one reveal her breasts in a standing position, overall proportions, and even the arches of her pretty feet.

Thanks again.