PDA

View Full Version : Melody Mayheim???

drongo
08-13-2016, 11:25 AM
What happened to Melody Mayheim's boobiezzz, did she ever show them. There was an awful lot of talk about them but no show as far as I know????

Laphroaig
08-13-2016, 11:31 AM
Check her profile picture galleries.

Laphroaig
08-13-2016, 07:40 PM
Bluebottle, get your facts right before you downvote posts, you idiot.

bluebottle
08-13-2016, 07:52 PM
Oh dear....
Someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning....

lifeisfiction
08-13-2016, 08:11 PM
Laphroiag, don't worry about the down vote. Your contribution far exceeds any up or down votes. Continue being you and don't worry about these things.

Laphroaig
08-13-2016, 08:32 PM
Oh dear....
Someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning....

So, what was your reason then?

Laphroiag, don't worry about the down vote. Your contribution far exceeds any up or down votes. Continue being you and don't worry about these things.

Thanks and normally I wouldn't give a shit what some idiot says, but in this case I supported AND contributed to Melody's fund raising. What did bluebottle do? Fuck all, I'll bet.

Sometimes it's also good to point out that the voting system on here isn't anonymous...

melody mayheim
08-14-2016, 01:11 AM
I posted pix of them here but I'm not a huge selfie person..too busy to sit around taking pix of myself lol...ive had them for a little over 2 months now but unfortunately I may have a capsular contraction..my doctor has put me on meds for 3 months...if it doesnt help, I have to get my left breast redone. Im so upset about it...my first and probably last surgery ever. I didnt have the money for my first surgery, now I'll have to take more time off work, come up with another 3 grand, n go thru the pain again. Im not too happy about it at all. :( hopefully these meds help but only a 33% chance it will.

melody mayheim
08-15-2016, 11:15 PM
New shoot out today but this was done before my implants!

drongo
08-16-2016, 01:12 AM
I posted pix of them here but I'm not a huge selfie person..too busy to sit around taking pix of myself lol...ive had them for a little over 2 months now but unfortunately I may have a capsular contraction..my doctor has put me on meds for 3 months...if it doesnt help, I have to get my left breast redone. Im so upset about it...my first and probably last surgery ever. I didnt have the money for my first surgery, now I'll have to take more time off work, come up with another 3 grand, n go thru the pain again. Im not too happy about it at all. :( hopefully these meds help but only a 33% chance it will.
WOW...those are some NICE puppies..

Torris
08-16-2016, 01:30 AM
Sometimes it's also good to point out that the voting system on here isn't anonymous...[/QUOTE]

How do you determine who thumbs up and down by user?

mrbig
08-16-2016, 01:41 AM

WOW...those are some NICE puppies..

Pretty selfish response, wouldn't you say? You only have fapping in mind or what?:screwy
What about replying something along the lines of: "Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, I hope everything will work out for you and that you will get well soon. Nothing beats good health".:roll:

melody mayheim
08-16-2016, 01:50 AM
Thank you...I do love them..just pray that I dont have to redo the one!

jh82
08-16-2016, 02:13 AM
Sometimes it's also good to point out that the voting system on here isn't anonymous...

How do you determine who thumbs up and down by user?[/QUOTE]

I don't know if there's a way to see who rated other users but you can see who thumbed up or down your own posts. At the top of the page click forum actions. select general settings. on the left side of the page under my ratings there's a link: Who Rated Me.
y go

Torris
08-16-2016, 05:29 AM
@jh82. That worked great. Thx