PDA

View Full Version : Oil..........................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-06-2006, 02:12 AM
WASHINGTON (Sept. 5) - A trio of oil companies led by Chevron Corp. has tapped a petroleum pool deep beneath the Gulf of Mexico that could boost the nation's reserves by more than 50 percent. A test well indicates it could be the biggest new domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Prudhoe Bay a generation ago.

But the vast oil deposit roughly four miles beneath the ocean floor won't significantly reduce the country's dependence on foreign oil and it won't help lower prices at the pump anytime soon.

So why the fuck does the news industry report on the shit?!?

Jonny29
09-06-2006, 02:32 AM
Well for whatever its worth ,it was written in the article that this might help to convince other states (Florida) that drilling should be done closer to their shores.

Jamie Michelle
09-06-2006, 04:16 AM
WASHINGTON (Sept. 5) - A trio of oil companies led by Chevron Corp. has tapped a petroleum pool deep beneath the Gulf of Mexico that could boost the nation's reserves by more than 50 percent. A test well indicates it could be the biggest new domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Prudhoe Bay a generation ago.

But the vast oil deposit roughly four miles beneath the ocean floor won't significantly reduce the country's dependence on foreign oil and it won't help lower prices at the pump anytime soon.

I'm glad that they have reported on this. But these type of reports are not at all uncommon. The problem is they they get buried in the back of the paper (if they even make it to actual print) and a never mentioned again.

The world has more oil than it knows what to do with.

For more on the globalist elite's "Peak Oil" scam, and how it relates to the globalist elite's population reduction agenda, see the below page by me:

"The 'Peak Oil' Scam," December 5, 2005:

http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54&mforum=libertyandtruth

Jamie Michelle
09-06-2006, 04:18 AM

I'm glad that they have reported on this. But these type of reports are not at all uncommon. The problem is they they get buried in the back of the paper (if they even make it to actual print) and are never mentioned again.

The world has more oil than it knows what to do with.

For more on the globalist elite's "Peak Oil" scam, and how it relates to the globalist elite's population reduction agenda, see the below page by me:

"The 'Peak Oil' Scam," December 5, 2005:

http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54&mforum=libertyandtruth