PDA

View Full Version : Any Attractive Transgender Females Willing To Sell Me Clean, But Cum Into Panties Or

The2ndflood
08-07-2016, 07:21 PM
I hope that I don't come off creepy. But I would really like to buy some panties or black cloth, with an attractive transgender female's cum in it! Now I swear on my soul, that I do not want your cum, to do something illegal with. I just really, mega love the smell of the cum from an attractive TS's! My Facebook page is listed under "The2ndflood" or you can use this email address to see who I am. I just want to be able to smell your cum, while I watch your movies and/or pics. I have done this a bunch of time! The panties don't even need to be your best, just as long as they are cotton and clean. And I would want you to take a pic or video of you, from a smart phone, or something, which would prove that it is your cum. Just please let me know if this is, or is not possible. Again, no disrespect. So this would mean a lot to me! In the past I have actually purchased NB adult females panties, where they would squirt into the panties, while masterbating. So if you know anyone, I'm interested in that too.

Gingerly1975
08-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Contact me

ktzja
06-10-2017, 02:58 AM
Ditto the request, are there any willing sellers?