PDA

View Full Version : More of her HUGE Tits

roy404
09-05-2006, 06:00 AM
Here are some more, I could not locate the original thread.
Someone has to have some Video. PLEASE!!!

Tibald
09-05-2006, 06:18 AM
Big tits + big dick... What a combo!

Fitz1600
09-05-2006, 07:07 AM
wow.....she is super hot! Who is she and where can she be found!

AllanahStarrNYC
09-05-2006, 07:51 AM
I want to know where she was able to buy that size of an implant and I want them now!!!

:cry:

Damn FDA.

Eric420
09-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Me likey!!

LeesaCD
09-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Her name is Elizangela Marques apparentlyand she's available in Sampa.

ptyseminole
09-05-2006, 04:01 PM
I can see that the fat she had injected in her cock has diluted...she looks MUCH better now

Godownunder
09-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I want to know where she was able to buy that size of an implant and I want them now!!!

:cry:

Damn FDA.

Not a thing wrong with your boobs as they are Allanah.........Why spoil perfection.......lol :twisted:

DST
09-05-2006, 05:29 PM
:roll: thats some nice tittys :!:

Deepdarkfucker
09-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Damn - I love that chest!!!!

Henrique
09-05-2006, 09:53 PM
yes, this girl inject a lot of silicon. Saw some pics from her with a giant cock !

werwt22
09-06-2006, 03:10 AM
I'm still waiting for my dream Ts to have them like Chelsea or maxi.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-06-2006, 03:38 AM
Hate to break it to ya- but that kind of big boob feature id a dying breed.

The FDA has made it impossible to purchase implants in this country over 1200 ccs (the size I have). In order to do get them in- you have to go through there 'compassionate program' meaning that you already have to have had a size not available in the USA, and got through tons of paper work to get it.

What girls like Chelsea have, are commonly reffered to as the 'string implants' which is a material that keeps forming fluid within the breasts hencey why they are so enourmous in size. They are however very dangerous and I have known a few gg busty models that had severe problems with the string, including two girls who nearly died from them.
The doctor wha was also doing them in Houston, has been barred byt he FDA from doing anynore.

I believe that the only option now is Europe- but last I heard they were not custom making implants there as well because Mentor (US implant manufacturer) had bought EuroSilicone (that was making all the custom implants for the big boob models). And they may no longer be making custom sizes.

It really sucks because right now the largest size you can purchase in the USA is 800 ccs, or a 1000 cc silicone gel through Silimed (which is manufactured in Brasil, and takes tons of paper work to get, and months, or the Becker which is what I have not that can be filled to 1200 ccs. The problems with the Beckers is that they are made as expanders- meaning to be mainly used as a prosthesis for skin expansion in girls who have little tissue or masectomy patients. The often have a lot of problems long term and deflate as well.

I am not sure wht the FDA or the implant companies do not produce larger sizes as I am sure that there is a big demand for it. It used to be that before the 'silicone ban' (which is bullshit anyway and a lot of doctors can implant silicone gels if they are part of the adjunct study and u are willing to participate) larger sizes were not only readily available but so were custom made implants by all the major implant companies in the US.

I have searched through all of these roads, spoken with many big boob models, and it is very hard these days to go 'big'.

apocarm
09-06-2006, 03:45 AM
Go Big or Go Home

Rain Man Out..

roy404
09-06-2006, 05:47 AM

The FDA has made it impossible to purchase implants in this country over 1200 ccs (the size I have). In order to do get them in- you have to go through there 'compassionate program' meaning that you already have to have had a size not available in the USA, and got through tons of paper work to get it.

What girls like Chelsea have, are commonly reffered to as the 'string implants' which is a material that keeps forming fluid within the breasts hencey why they are so enourmous in size. They are however very dangerous and I have known a few gg busty models that had severe problems with the string, including two girls who nearly died from them.
The doctor wha was also doing them in Houston, has been barred byt he FDA from doing anynore.

I believe that the only option now is Europe- but last I heard they were not custom making implants there as well because Mentor (US implant manufacturer) had bought EuroSilicone (that was making all the custom implants for the big boob models). And they may no longer be making custom sizes.

It really sucks because right now the largest size you can purchase in the USA is 800 ccs, or a 1000 cc silicone gel through Silimed (which is manufactured in Brasil, and takes tons of paper work to get, and months, or the Becker which is what I have not that can be filled to 1200 ccs. The problems with the Beckers is that they are made as expanders- meaning to be mainly used as a prosthesis for skin expansion in girls who have little tissue or masectomy patients. The often have a lot of problems long term and deflate as well.

I am not sure wht the FDA or the implant companies do not produce larger sizes as I am sure that there is a big demand for it. It used to be that before the 'silicone ban' (which is bullshit anyway and a lot of doctors can implant silicone gels if they are part of the adjunct study and u are willing to participate) larger sizes were not only readily available but so were custom made implants by all the major implant companies in the US.

I have searched through all of these roads, spoken with many big boob models, and it is very hard these days to go 'big'.

Hi Love this is Roy,
My friend that just got 1300cc in Mexico will be going larger either thru there or ARE YOU READY----STRING. There are now as I type a few people tracking down and getting the things worked out so 1 or 2 of the Thai DR's will be doing string. It looks like early 07. Write me personally and I will tell you

roy404
09-06-2006, 05:50 AM
She is a post-op that is just a country girl whom loves huge tits and a nudist.
Roy

Constantine
09-06-2006, 06:44 AM
Nice real nice

Henrique
09-06-2006, 04:36 PM
She is a post-op that is just a country girl whom loves huge tits and a nudist.
Roy

this is not sexy :(

werwt22
09-06-2006, 07:18 PM

Hi Love this is Roy,
My friend that just got 1300cc in Mexico will be going larger either thru there or ARE YOU READY----STRING. There are now as I type a few people tracking down and getting the things worked out so 1 or 2 of the Thai DR's will be doing string. It looks like early 07. Write me personally and I will tell you

WOOT!!!!!! I've actually read that asia has no regulation size on there implants and you can get 8500cc, and that there may be a resurgence of string implants in South America and Asia. If you get any implant that big the doctor will probably put you on some back regiment to deal with some of the pain, but really the only problem is draining the fluid on the regular.

trapmasta
09-06-2006, 09:22 PM
wow shes incrideble

themaster
09-06-2006, 10:00 PM
I have some pictures of her with some fat injections, and also she is in some videos that are being sold in Eu. for 75 euros

gbert52
09-06-2006, 10:06 PM
I for one, do not find huge tits to be sexy. I like them in proportion to the rest of the body. Large is good, but small ones can be nice too. But monster tits are a turn off to me.

Henrique
09-06-2006, 10:23 PM
I for one, do not find huge tits to be sexy. I like them in proportion to the rest of the body. Large is good, but small ones can be nice too. But monster tits are a turn off to me.

yes, the same for me on shemales and females. nice tits is a must, but giant tits turns me off !

Kurdy M
09-07-2006, 04:45 AM
Too big, she looks ridiculous. People will look at her when she walks down the streets and shake their heads. That is a freak show.

bunzy
09-07-2006, 08:39 PM
I second that one, too bad Allanah is going the same route!

werwt22
09-08-2006, 12:40 AM
WOOT Allanah!! I back you all the way if you choose that route. Breast men ftw.

Kurdy M
09-08-2006, 02:16 AM
I second that one, too bad Allanah is going the same route!

That was what i was thinking, Allanah was looking better a couple of years ago but now she turning into a freak show.
Like i said in another thread, the Lolo Ferrari of transsexuals. Look what became of Lolo...a tragic freak show and then a tragic dead too.

werwt22
09-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Well to each his own, but I'm in favor of it. She'd be the first in history to do something like that, even though Lolo went to extremes, as far as lips, skin, hair, and Rhiannon has now gone further than Lolo with all that tatts, but it's kinky and I kinda like it.

Hawaiitslvr
11-18-2006, 01:04 AM
Roy: Check out

http://www.puntotrans.com/Menu/World/France/Montpellier/Elisangel/Elisangel.htm

werwt22
11-19-2006, 12:32 AM
Nice

bubbski
11-19-2006, 04:22 AM
Titts can never be too big. Unappropriate, out of proportion, ungainly perhaps, but TOO BIG...never.

And hurray for the FDA bringing back Silicone!!!!!

bubbski
11-19-2006, 05:04 AM
Or they can be PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

bubbski
11-19-2006, 05:23 AM
I STAND CORRECTED....They CAN be too big....

atkms7
11-19-2006, 08:32 AM
i hate to be the one to call the cops and ruin the party, but what is she gonna do when shes 80?????!!!!!

PumpDaddy
11-19-2006, 10:01 AM
I STAND CORRECTED....They CAN be too big....

How "appealing". :thumbsdown

She could have created the same effect by tying two 50 gallon lawn bags filled with leaves around her neck. At least those she could take off when her lower back gives out from that ridiculous bulk. Can she sleep horizontally? Or does she have to sleep like the Elephant Man to keep her boobs from crushing her rib cage? I'd love to see her try to quickly evacuate a burning building!! :claps

Quickman
11-19-2006, 10:40 AM
For all of those who are making disparaging comments about large breasts (or any other topic):

It's so funny how in every large breast thread, there are always a couple of loudmouth bitches ready to rain on everyone else's parade about how they are too big for their tastes. Do you go to the threads about t-girls with big units and say "6 or less is fine for me!"? I see a lot more guys jumping on the I-want-a-TS-that-is-half-donkey-from-the-waist-down bandwagon....

And what is the point of commenting really? Are you trying to convince those of us who appreciate large breasts the error of our ways? Are you arrogant enough to think that what gets you off is the end-all-be-all in eroticisim? :roll:

I truly belive you can find beautiful breasts in ALL sizes, from perky breasts with thick nipples and dark areolas, to full ultra-voluptuous super sized mammaries. Women are AMAZING, there are LOTS of things to appreciate about ALL types. Try expanding your horizons or suffering in silence.

Moral: If you prefer something outside of the topic, just move on or start a topic of your own preference. Jeez, this should be a sticky or a rule or an internet commandment of some sort.

BTW the breasts on mastastia are just prosthetics. It's a fetish site.

bubbski
11-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Yeah, what Quickman said!

stillies77
11-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Nope...never too big...the bigger the better even that chick with super huge knockers up there is smokin hot

Quickman
11-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Amber Flowers from eros:

http://www.eros-carolina.com/file-images/cr-amber149-amber1-4-2154.jpg

roy404
11-20-2006, 02:43 AM
Amber Flowers from eros:

http://www.eros-carolina.com/file-images/cr-amber149-amber1-4-2154.jpg

Goes by the name "China" on MYspace.

werwt22
11-20-2006, 04:45 AM
For all of those who are making disparaging comments about large breasts (or any other topic):

It's so funny how in every large breast thread, there are always a couple of loudmouth bitches ready to rain on everyone else's parade about how they are too big for their tastes. Do you go to the threads about t-girls with big units and say "6 or less is fine for me!"? I see a lot more guys jumping on the I-want-a-TS-that-is-half-donkey-from-the-waist-down bandwagon....

And what is the point of commenting really? Are you trying to convince those of us who appreciate large breasts the error of our ways? Are you arrogant enough to think that what gets you off is the end-all-be-all in eroticisim? :roll:

I truly belive you can find beautiful breasts in ALL sizes, from perky breasts with thick nipples and dark areolas, to full ultra-voluptuous super sized mammaries. Women are AMAZING, there are LOTS of things to appreciate about ALL types. Try expanding your horizons or suffering in silence.

Moral: If you prefer something outside of the topic, just move on or start a topic of your own preference. Jeez, this should be a sticky or a rule or an internet commandment of some sort.

BTW the breasts on mastastia are just prosthetics. It's a fetish site.

Yes....I completly agree. And I love mastasia BTW but my fav is www.3rd-art.com

Tibald
11-20-2006, 05:03 AM
I wonder how they manage to live day after day with such huge tits.

Does anyone know if is about some kind of procedure to "inflate" them for the photo session?

If I like it or not? I would say sometimes... :wink:

matine
11-22-2006, 02:50 PM
more, mmmm....

ptyseminole
11-22-2006, 04:36 PM
MOre please!!!!

matine
11-23-2006, 03:50 AM
ok

matine
11-23-2006, 04:07 AM
trans-entranse.com

dogger1211
11-27-2006, 08:59 AM
now those are some tatas!

roy404
11-27-2006, 09:26 AM
Does anyone know how to get ahold of her DVD's. The ones with the new tits?

Thor57
11-27-2006, 02:17 PM
wow...nice

Thor57
11-27-2006, 02:19 PM
my my my :lol: :P

Thor57
11-27-2006, 02:22 PM
damn.....

nice..... :x 8)

matine
02-15-2007, 10:40 AM
any feed back on her website? its all in french. her videos can be downloaded from there.
www.trans-entranse.com

foufou
05-26-2013, 07:19 AM
wowwwwwww

youngblood61
05-26-2013, 08:38 AM
Nice thread!:jerkoff

surefire
05-26-2013, 12:10 PM
Does anyone have any updated info about her or pics?

Any links?

francisfkudrow
05-26-2013, 04:21 PM
One item on my bucket list is to fuck a GG with gigantic breast implants.