PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Op, Post-Op, or...

Futanari_Lover_69
07-22-2016, 05:19 AM
I'm curious, is there such thing as mid-op? If it does exist would anybody mind providing pictures of mid-op transsexuals? Please?

Laphroaig
07-22-2016, 07:59 AM
I suggest that you look up what the terms pre- and post-op actually mean. Given that during SRS, the penis is removed and the vagina created in a single operation, the answer is no.

On the other hand, the girls are undergoing a transition, so any stage from beginning hormone therapy, to having breast implants, an orchiectomy, and any other feminising surgery, could I suppose be termed mid-op. Plenty of pictures of girls in the middle of their transition on the site. In fact until they go post-op, all the pictures on here are of girls in transition...

daBXitalian
07-23-2016, 06:40 AM
I'm curious, is there such thing as mid-op? If it does exist would anybody mind providing pictures of mid-op transsexuals? Please?

That literally means during the operation.

transeeker
07-23-2016, 08:18 AM
The closest I could find951791

Futanari_Lover_69
07-24-2016, 08:20 AM
I suggest that you look up what the terms pre- and post-op actually mean. Given that during SRS, the penis is removed and the vagina created in a single operation, the answer is no.

On the other hand, the girls are undergoing a transition, so any stage from beginning hormone therapy, to having breast implants, an orchiectomy, and any other feminising surgery, could I suppose be termed mid-op. Plenty of pictures of girls in the middle of their transition on the site. In fact until they go post-op, all the pictures on here are of girls in transition...

I'm talking something like after implants, but somebody who only went partway through the operation. The only example that I can think of right now would be a transsexual who stopped after only having one testicle removed.

Laphroaig
07-24-2016, 09:11 AM
I'm talking something like after implants, but somebody who only went partway through the operation. The only example that I can think of right now would be a transsexual who stopped after only having one testicle removed.

man4tgirl4love
07-24-2016, 11:49 AM
prefer beautfiul cute sweet trans.. post-op or pre-op.. important thing is her feminty..

youngblood61
07-24-2016, 03:39 PM
Pre-op for me.