PDA

View Full Version : Deciphering a CL ad..........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-04-2006, 11:25 PM
I mainly put this up for J & Flabby to laugh at but I'll share it I guess
This has been posted on CL on a regular basis for months [the bold print is me breaking the bullshit down]

Hello I am an sexy Transvesty I am 28 y/o about 5'7" I have long blonde hair. nice caramel complexion skin very soft and velvet like.

What's a transvesty?????

I have a very strong and athletic body and i love to be GFE

WHAT'S A TRANSVESTY?!?!?!?!?!?!?????

I dont take hormones or have implantes all natural and sexy and FEMININE !

How the fuck are you even considering calling yourself a GFE if you DON'T take hormones and you have no implants??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????? WTF?!?!?

I have a nice uncut Tv-girl tool, my body is very athletic nice toned legs all the way to the top part

the top part of what?!?

This is not a solicitation. My fee is for time only, whatever happens between two consenting adults is up to us.

I think it would be fair to say that this can be considered a LE (law enforcement) ad posted on the list................

I'm curious to see what you CL viewers out of NY get when you take a look in Erotic Services, feel free to post some ads [with the exception of the fake Allanah's with the 11 inches, LMAO]

flabbybody
09-04-2006, 11:59 PM
but jwbl, the ads always say ACTUAL PHOTO

BeardedOne
09-05-2006, 03:05 AM
but jwbl, the ads always say ACTUAL PHOTO

Well, it actually is a photo, isn't it? :lol:

Foto
09-05-2006, 06:33 AM
I'm curious to see what you CL viewers out of NY get when you take a look in Erotic Services, feel free to post some ads [with the exception of the fake Allanah's with the 11 inches, LMAO]
[/b]

JWBL who cares.... I love the Giselle sig! Is it from a party?