PDA

View Full Version : The Life Of Sara - Chapter 7: Sophia's New Friend!

drysd001
09-04-2006, 10:19 PM
All right! For those of you who have read all the previous chapters of The Life Of Sara, here's the next one.

But, if you have not read Chapter 1 to 6, here are the links:

Chapter 1 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9349)
Chapter 2 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9372)
Chapter 3 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9449)
Chapter 4 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9492)
Chapter 5 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9628)
Chapter 6 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10063)

And now, here's the next chapter:

The life of Sara!

Chapter 7: Sophia’s New Friend!

-“Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please! This is your captain speaking. We’ll be landing at Fort Lauderdale Airport shortly. Please go back to your seats and put on your seatbelts. Thank you!”

Sara quickly went back to her seat and buckle up. It was still morning and the sun was shinning brightly outside the plane’s window.

It was her first trip ever on an airplane. When she was young, she and her parents had never taken a trip further than Toronto and that was by train. Eventually, her parents would move there. She never really felt safe taking a trip by plane and the events that unfolded at 9/11 didn’t make things any better.

About four months had passed since the small birthday party that Jonathan and her friends made for her. Two weeks ago, Sara got a call form her best friend Sophia; one of many since they last saw each other. They talked for about an hour until Sophia asked her if she wanted to visit her this time. Sara had never been to her place since she moved to Florida. She wasn’t sure at first, but since it was her best friend, she summoned all of her courage and agreed to see her. She asked for a week off and got it.

Jonathan wanted to go with her, but couldn’t. He wished her a nice trip when he brought her to the airport. Samantha was there as well to see her departure. That happened about an hour and a half ago.

The plane landed safely on the ground, much to the satisfaction of Sara. Once the plane stopped moving and that it was fine to unbuckle her seatbelt, she headed towards the exit. She eventually made her way to the area where her luggage would end up. Once she spotted them and made sure that the name on it was indeed hers, she took them and proceeded towards the exit.

Once outside, she looked for the first cab she could get her eyes on. It didn’t take long for her to spot one and headed towards it. When she got in, she gave the address of her friend that she had written on a piece of paper. The man knew exactly where to go, so he started the cab and drove off.

About half an hour later, the cab slowed down near a beautiful house. The cab driver told her that this was the address. She thanked him and paid him for the trip. The cab driver thanked her and drove off.

Sara looked at the surroundings and noticed that they were not many houses around compare to where she lived back in Montreal. She then took a look at Sophia’s house. She had flower boxes in front of her place with beautiful flowers inside. She also noticed that the grass was also recently cut.

Sara went up the steps and rang the doorbell. She waited about thirty seconds before she heard someone unlocking the door. There was Sophia, wearing a very sexy yellow bikini.

-“Sara! You came after all. This is great!” Sophia said as they both gave each other a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

-“I’ll be honest, I was very nervous inside the plane, but somehow, I manage!”

-“Where are my manners? Come in, come in!”

Sara got in the house and quickly saw how nice it looked inside. She placed her luggage on the ground and they both headed to the kitchen.

-“You must be very thirsty after such a long flight! Do you want to drink something?”

-“I would like some water, if you don’t mind!”

Sophia opened the fridge and took out a small bottle of water that she gave to Sara. Sara opened the bottle and drank some of it before placing it on the table.

-“I needed that! Thanks!”

-“You’re welcome! So, what’s new?”

-“Not much, really! Work, going out with my friend, Samantha, being with Jonathan as much as possible, etc.”

-“How is Samantha anyway? Did she find a boyfriend yet?”

-“Unfortunately, no! But, recently, she has gone to dinner with a guy or two. She doesn’t want to get too involved because… well… you know…”

-“Yeah, I do! I’m sure in time she will find the right man for her.”

-“Absolutely! Say, I know it’s hot in here, but how come you’re wearing a bikini?”

-“Oh, shit! I almost forgot about that! I wasn’t expecting you this early, so I decided to go to the beach with my friend. She’s supposed to meet me there in an hour. Say, did you by any chance bring a swimsuit with you?”

-“I did as a matter of a fact. Do you want me to accompany you?”

-“Of course!”

-“I would be interested to meet your friend as well.”

-“We’ve only been friends for a year now. We meet each other at work one day. She was the new girl at that time. We became friends very fast and it’s been so ever since.”

-“Is your friend “Special” in any way?”

-“If by “Special” you mean she’s a dickgirl, then the answer would be yes. But, you know, even if I like those types of girls, it doesn’t mean I can’t be friends with girls and boys.”

-“I never said you couldn’t! Can you do me a favor? Don’t tell your friend that I am like her just yet!”

-“You can count on me! My lips are sealed! Could I ask you not to tell her that you know the truth about her as well? For now, anyway!”

-“No problem!”

-“Excellent! Let me help you bring your luggage up to the guest room so you can change before we go to the beach.”

And so, Sophia helped bring Sara’s luggage up the stairs. They both went inside the room and placed everything on the bed. Afterwards, Sophia left the room and Sara opened one of her bags so she could take out her brand new blue bikini. Jonathan had told her many times she looked quite sexy in it. She put it on as soon as she was undressed. She also took out a beach towel, a pair of sunglasses, a bottle of solar cream and a pair of sandals. Once she was all set, she got out of the room and went down the stairs. She made her way to the living room where Sophia was waiting for her, sitting on a couch.

-“Is there going to be a lot of people there?”

-“Not even close! I’ll be just the three of us. It’s not one of those public beaches where people go to swim almost all day long. To be honest, my friend and I have been there many times and we’ve rarely seen people there. Are you afraid someone is going to see you’re…?”

-“Not really! I just wanted to know, that’s all!”

-“All right, then! Let’s go!”

-“Is it the beach I saw when I arrived here?”

-“That’s right! We’ll be there in ten - fifteen minutes top.”

Before leaving, Sophia took a bag with her and opened it so Sara could put her stuff inside. Afterwards, they both went out the front door and Sophia locked the door before putting her keys inside her bag. They began walking towards the beach.

About thirteen minutes later, they were walking on the sand of the beach. There was not a soul on site, just like Sophia had told her. They walked a bit more before they arrived near a small cliff. Sophia told her that this was their usual spot since the shadow of the small cliff would protect them from the sun when they were not sunbathing.

-“So, is your friend going to meet with us soon?”

-“I would say in half an hour from now. We can start sunbathing until she arrives.”

-“Don’t mind if I do!”

So, the girls took out their beach towels and their bottles of sun cream. They began to put on some sun cream all over their body. They helped each other putting it on their backs. After that was taken care of and after putting on their sunglasses, they each took off the top of their bikinis, exposing their breasts and began sunbathing.

Some time later, Sophia’s friend still hadn’t arrived.

-“Strange! She should have been there by now!”

-“Don’t be so worried! She probably got delayed, or something.”

-“Yeah! You’re probably right!”

-“Actually, she’s is!”

The girls quickly looked up and noticed a girl standing right behind them. They got to their feet and came face to face with her. Sara took off her sunglasses and took a good look at her. She was close to six feet tall and it looked like she could weight about 140 pounds. She had long dark hair, green eyes and a nice smile. She looked like she was in her 30’s and she was wearing a beautiful red bikini. She could pass like an ordinary girl, but Sara knew otherwise. She had a bag with her, similar to the one Sophia had.

-“Sylvia! I didn’t think you would come!”

-“Sorry about being late, Sophia! I was on the phone with my dad and he just kept talking and talking!”

-“That’s all right! At least, you came like you said you would.”

A big smile appeared on the face of Sylvia. She then took a look at Sara.

-“And you must be Sara, am I right? Sophia talks to me about you often. It’s nice to finally meet you.” Sylvia said as she shook hands with Sara.

-“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sylvia!”

-“Is this your first visit here?”

-“Yes! I’ve never been further than Toronto, to be honest! I’ve always had this fear of flying. But, I took my courage with my two hands and I decided to come here to see my best friend.”

-“Good for you! I see that the two of you have decided to start sunbathing without me. Well then, I might as well take my stuff out of my bag and join you.”

-“Good idea! Shall we continue, Sara?”

-“You bet!”

Sara and Sophia lied down on their beach towels and continued sunbathing. Sylvia placed her beach towel next to Sara, put some sun cream on her body and then asked her if she wouldn’t mind putting some on her back. Sara told her she didn’t mind. Once that was taken care of, Sylvia took off the upper part of her bikini, exposing some rather well sized breasts and lied down.

Sara learned a bit more about Sylvia. She was thirty years old and lived a few blocks away form Sophia’s house. She’s been living here for almost five years now, but before that, she was living in New York. She’s working at the same place as Sophia and she’s also a dentist. Like Sophia had already told her, they meet each other on her first day at work. They became friends quickly and they often do activities together. Her mother died in a car accident a year before she moved here. It was very hard for her, her father and her older brother at first, but they made it through and moved on. Recently, her father and her brother moved not far from here.

Sara took a peek around the area where her vagina would have been to detect any sign that she was indeed a dickgirl. She had to admit that if it was true, it didn’t show. There were questions going through Sara’s mind: How did Sophia find out that Sylvia had a dick? Did Sylvia tell her? Did Sophia found out by accident? She knew that the answers would probably come in time.

About two hours later, all three of them were still sunbathing. There was no one else on site and all they could hear was the sound of the waves hitting the beach. Sara took a look at Sylvia and noticed that she was breathing heavily. She then saw her right hand moving up and down. She took a look around the area where Sylvia’s dick would be and noticed that her hand was rubbing that area. When Sylvia took off her hand, she noticed that a small bump had begun to form. “Is she masturbating right here, right now?” Sara asked herself in her mind.

She then took a look at Sophia. She was looking at Sylvia rubbing her manhood and noticed that her hand was also moving up and down where her vagina was. Both Sylvia and Sophia were masturbating. She could not believe her eyes. They were doing it here, at a beach where anyone could walk in on them at any given time. On top of that, they were doing it right in front of her, like she was not even here. “I guess the urge must be too strong!” Sara said in her mind.

She just kept looking at them, not able to look the other way. After a while, Sylvia and Sophia began to squeeze their breasts with their remaining free hand. If they weren’t into it before, they were now. It was then that Sara began to feel something growing inside her bikini. She took a quick look and noticed that she was having an erection. She tried to hide it from Sylvia, but it was already too late.

-“Ah! We got you too excited, didn’t we? Sorry about that! We get too excited from time to time and we must… well… let go of the pressure. So, you’re also a dickgirl? I never meet another girl like me!”

-“You’re also a dickgirl?” Sara asked so she would not know that Sophia already told her.

Sylvia stopped what she was doing and pulled down her bikini to expose a 10-inch erected dick to Sara. She was shocked by the size of it. The biggest one she saw before that was Jonathan’s. On top of that, there was already a bit of pre-cum on the tip.

-“I believe this answers your question!”

Sara took a look at Sophia. She was looking directly at Sylvia’s dick. Sara noticed that her hand was moving faster.

-“I’ve shown you mine! How about you show me yours?”

-“I don’t know…”

-“Don’t worry about other people coming here and seeing what were doing. I promise you it won’t happen. Sophia’s not afraid! Look!”

Sophia had pulled down her bikini, exposing her vagina. She was fingering herself while still looking at Sylvia’s dick.

-“Still, I don’t… Oh, all right! But…”

-“If you don’t tell anyone about me, I won’t tell about you! Promise!”

-“Fine! Here goes!”

Sara pulled down her bikini, exposing her 9-inch erected dick for both Sylvia and Sophia to see.

-“Wow! It’s almost as big as mine! Sophia, did you know that your best friend was a…”

-“Yes! But, she wasn’t like that until I saw her for the first time since moving here.”

-“I had an operation some years ago to have “this” added to my body.”

-“Same here! I was operated only two years ago! Didn’t felt happy the way you were before, right?”

-“That’s right! Can I ask you a question, Sylvia?”

-“Sure!”

-“How did Sophia find out about you having a dick? I’m sorry for asking this question, but I have to know!”

-“No need to apologize, Sara! One day, when Sylvia was at my place, I accidentally entered the bathroom while she was there.”

-“I see! I presume Sylvia was afraid that your friendship would end there, but you told her otherwise. You probably admitted to her that you love dickgirls and you became more than just friends from then on. Right?”

-“That’s about right! To be honest, I thought I would fall in love with a man. But, when I found out the truth about Sophia…”

A smile appeared on the face of Sophia.

-“I’m glad that my best friend has someone in her life!”

-“What about you, Sara? Do you have someone in your life?”

-“I do! His name is Jonathan and we’ve been together for a long time now!”

-“That’s great! I’m happy for you!”

-“Thank you! Damn, this erection won’t go away!”

-“There’s one way to put an end to a hard-on!”

Sylvia took her hand, grabbed Sara’s hard dick and began to jerk it. Up and down she went, slowly. Sara was surprised by Sylvia’s sudden move. She wanted to stop her at first, but eventually, she just let her do it. After a while, Sara decided to grab Sylvia’s dick with her hand and began to jerk it, slowly. While they were both doing this to each other, they were also squeezing their breasts with their free hand. Sophia was fingering her vagina like mad.

Sara and Sylvia began to jerk one another faster and faster. It didn’t take long for both of them to cum almost at the same time. Five or six shots of cum came flying out of their dicks and landed on their stomachs. Right after that, Sophia also came and squirted quite a lot. They all looked at each other with smiles on their faces.

-“Shall we go take a swim and clean ourselves up?” Sophia asked.

The girls agreed and all three of them went in the water after putting their bikinis back on. About an hour later, they got out of the water, dried themselves up with their beach towels, packed everything and headed back to Sophia’s place to have lunch.

When they arrived, they left their stuff near the front door and proceeded towards the kitchen. She sat down, as did Sylvia right next to her.

-“So, anything you guys want to eat in particular?”

-“How about you?”

Both Sophia and Sylvia began to laugh. Sara just stood there, not saying a word.

-“Do you still have some chicken left from yesterday’s meal?”

-“I do! Let me guess! You want to have chicken sandwiches for lunch?”

-“Why not? You had plans to order Chinese food tonight for all of us, right?”

-“Yeah but, since Sara is here now, I have to think about what she would like to eat!”

-“A chicken sandwich for lunch is fine with me. And I would really like to have Chinese food for diner tonight! I haven’t had some of that for some time now.”

-“Then, its settle! Let’s take out the chicken, butter, mayonnaise and bread so we can start making those sandwiches. I’m starving after what happened at the beach.”

Sophia took out the chicken, bread, butter and mayonnaise from the fridge and all three of them began to make chicken sandwiches the way they like it. Sara simply buttered the bread and placed the pieces of chicken inside. Sophia did the same with hers but added mayonnaise. Sylvia didn’t put either mayonnaise or butter. She just place pieces of chicken between two pieces of bread and began to eat it almost immediately.

About half an hour later, they were done eating. They waited an hour to digest before going back to the beach. Just like before, they sunbathed their bodies and also went for a swim afterwards. When it was close to dinnertime, they got out of the water, dried themselves and headed back to Sophia’s place. They ordered Chinese food from a well know restaurant. When it arrived, Sophia paid the deliveryman and brought the food in the kitchen. Sara ate a bucket of chicken wings with two egg rolls. Sophia ate a Wong Tong soup with three egg rolls. Sylvia ate some chicken fried rice and three egg rolls.

Once they finished eating their meals, they cleaned up the table, did the dishes and went outside to take a walk. As they were walking, they passed by the house where Sylvia was living. They also went to the park and used the swings that were available. Sara felt like she was ten years old all over again. Eventually, it began to get dark and so, they headed back to Sophia’s place. Once there, they all decided to watch some TV. At around ten thirty, Sara was starting to feel tired and decided to hit the sack.

-“Well, I’m beat! I’m going to bed! Good night!”

-“Good night, Sara!”

-“Good night!”

Sara got up the stairs and went to the guestroom. She took out a pair of bra and some panties and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. When she was done, she headed back to her room. She took out the book that she had been reading for a while and lied down on the bed. About half an hour later, she stopped, closed the lights and went to sleep.

Around thirty minutes past midnight, Sara woke up when she heard two people coming up the stairs, laughing. She knew it was Sophia and Sylvia who were probably going to bed, together. She heard the door to Sophia’s room being opened, which happened to be right next to her. She then heard the door being closed almost immediately after that…

Sylvia closed the door behind her and looked around for Sophia. She soon saw her lying on the bed. They looked at each other for a couple of seconds before they both took their clothes off. They were now wearing only their bra and panties. Sylvia advanced towards the bed and got on it. She crawled towards Sophia and they were now nose to nose. It didn’t take long for them to give each other a passionate kiss. Eventually, they were kissing each other like mad and hugging. Sophia took off her bra and tossed it on the floor, exposing her breasts. Sylvia began to kiss Sophia’s neck and made her way down towards her breasts. She kissed her breasts and even went as far as sucking them. At one point, she even licked her nipples. Sophia was just lying on the bed with her eyes closed; enjoying what was being done to her.

Sylvia stopped what she was doing, took off her bra, exposing her breasts to Sophia. She lied down on the bed right next to her friend. Sophia placed herself on top of her and they began to kiss each other passionately once again. Sophia eventually made her way towards Sylvia’s breasts and also kissed them. She would also sucked them and lick her nipples from time to time.

Sophia made her way towards Sylvia’s panties and noticed a bump due to the fact that she was excited. She began to touch it gently with her hand. Afterwards, she pulled down her panties, exposing Sylvia’s erected dick and balls. Sophia played with her dick a bit before she began to lick it. She would do the same with her balls from time to time. The thing that Sylvia liked the most was getting licked right at the tip of her dick. It was sort of a weak point she had.

Sophia took Sylvia’s dick inside her mouth and began to suck it. Up and down she went, slowly. Sylvia placed her hands behind Sophia’s head so she could do deeper and deeper. After a while, she went faster and faster. Sylvia was enjoying this so much that she could not stop moaning.

Sylvia was not the only person enjoying this. In the other room, Sara was listening to everything that was going on. She soon felt her dick getting hard inside her panties. She took it out and slowly began to masturbate. Up and down her hand went, slowly since she knew there was more on the way. A lot more…

Sophia stopped what she was doing, but not before licking all the pre-cum that was on Sylvia’s dick. She then lied down on the bed right next to her. She took off her panties completely and tossed them on the floor. Her vagina was now totally exposed and Sylvia had a pretty good idea what she wanted next.

-“I think I’m all dirty down there! Can you clean it up? Please?”

-“I’ll do more than just clean it up!”

And so, Sylvia placed her face right in front of her vagina and began to lick it with her tongue. Sophia had her eyes closed and felt like she had just died and went into heaven. She could not stop moaning.

Sara was still jerking her hard dick while listening to Sophia’s moaning. On top of that, she had taken off her bra and tossed it somewhere on the bed. With her breasts now exposed, she took her free hand and began to squeeze one of them even, going as far as pinching her nipple. She would do the same to her other breast. She could only imagine what Sylvia and Sophia were doing to each other right now.

Sylvia stopped what she was doing and got out of the bed. She took off her panties completely and began to play with her dick.

-“Who wants to be fucked?”

Sophia immediately got out of bed and bent down so her ass would be exposed. Sylvia stopped playing with her dick and positioned it so that it would slide right in. Once it was in and that her hands were placed right on Sophia’s ass, she began to fuck her hard. Back and forth she went, slowly.

-“Faster… Faster… Deeper…”

And that’s exactly what Sylvia did. She began to go faster, going deeper as well. Sophia could not stop moaning since she was really enjoying this…

Sara was now stroking her hard dick like mad. She was still playing with her breasts at the same time. She was really getting excited by all of Sophia’s moaning. Judging by the way she was feeling right now, it would not be long now before she came…

-“I want to be fucked in my pussy! Please!”

-“If it’s what the lady wants…”

And so, Sylvia stopped what she was doing. Sophia lied down on the bed and positioned herself so Sylvia could put her dick in her vagina. She wanted to be pleased, right to the sweet bitter end. Once it was all in, she began to fuck her. At the same time, they both played with the other’s breasts and kissed each other. It didn’t take long for both of them to begin moaning like crazy.

-“Sophia… I’m going to…”

-“Do it! Do it! Let it go… in me… I’m about to… as well…”

Sylvia came first, shooting about four to five shots of white liquid inside Sophia’s vagina. Right after that, Sophia squirted a lot of cum on Sylvia’s dick. Afterwards, Sylvia took out her dick and they both lied down on the bed, exhausted. They looked at each other with big smiles on their faces.

-“Wow! That was great!”

-“No kidding! Even better than the last time!”

-“I just realized Sara is in the room with next to this one. Do you think she heard us?”

Sara, who was still masturbating, let out a scream and about four to five shots of cum came flying out of her dick and landed on her belly.

-“She heard us!” Sophia and Sylvia said at the same time…

The next day, Sara, Sophia and Sylvia didn’t mention anything that happen during the night. They were just sitting at the table, having breakfast. After that, they took a shower, put on their bikinis and went to the beach. They eventually came back for lunch and were ready to go back when a storm broke out. So, for the rest of the day, they sat in front of the TV and watched what was on. Lucky for them, there was two good movies on and when it was finished, it was time for dinner. Sylvia left shortly after that since she was going to see her father the next day. Sara and Sophia talked about old times until they felt tired and went to bed.

For the next few days, Sara and Sophia spent a lot of time going out to do some shopping, eat at restaurants and see a movie at the cinema. Luckily for Sara, she came to see her best friend when she was on vacation. It was only for a week, but that’s how long Sara was planning on staying anyway. They had a lot of fun together. They also went to the beach almost every morning. Sylvia, who was also on vacation, came by on two separate occasions. And, on those occasions, she and Sophia had a wild night of sex together. Sara, just like the first time, jerked herself until she came, not knowing that they once again discovered her activities.

And then, came the day before Sara was to take a plane back to Montreal. She went to the beach with Sophia early in the morning and they stayed there until lunchtime. An hour and a half later, they went to the nearest shopping mall and when dinnertime came, they went to a well-known restaurant. They came back at around 7:30 in the afternoon. When they got out of the car, they noticed Sylvia heading towards them.

-“Hi, Sophia!”

-“Hi, Sylvia!”

-“How are you feeling?”

-“I feel great! And what about you, Sara? Are you enjoying your time here?”

-“I’m doing just fine, thank you! And yes, I’m having a great time! It’s too bad that I have to take a plane back home tomorrow.”

-“I’m sorry to hear that! I would have like to know more about you other than… well… what I already know… I was really beginning to like you.”

-“I’m glad to hear that! But, don’t worry! I’m sure I’ll come to see Sophia again and that means I can see you as well.”

-“That would be great! And who knows, if Sophia comes to visit you, I might join her. I always wanted to go and see Montreal.”

-“You would enjoy your time there, believe me!”

-“Well, since you’re leaving tomorrow, how about I spent some time with you guys?”

-“Sure!” Sara and Sophia said at the exact same time.

And so, they both went inside. They pretty much talked about everything. Sara wasn’t too sure at first about what to think of Sylvia. But, in time, Sara began to like her. And it had nothing to do with the fact that she was a dickgirl. She knew that she had just made a new friend. She was very happy that Sophia had found someone that she can share her love to.

Three hours later, Sara began to feel tired. Since she had to get up early tomorrow morning, she decided to go to bed. She got up the stairs and went straight to her room. She took out a pair of bra and panties from the drawer and headed to the bathroom to take a nice shower. When she was done, she went to her room, lied down on the bed, closed the light and began to fall asleep.

About an hour and a half later, Sara was awaken by the noise of footsteps. She then heard the door to Sophia’s room open and close almost instantly.

-“Here we go again!”

Not long after that, she began to hear the familiar noises of her friends going at it. Like the previous times, she tried to forget about her sudden urge to jerk off, but it was just too strong. And so, she pulled down her panties all the way to her knees, exposing her already erected dick. She slowly began to masturbate while listening to what was going on in the other room. After a while however, the noises stopped…

-“Did they hear me?”

Sara was already too much into it and continued to jerk off. But then, the door began to open, catching her off guard.

-“Oh shit!”

She quickly let go of her dick, pulled the covers back up and attempted to act like she woke from hearing the door being open.

And there was Sophia, with Sylvia by her side. Both of them had clothes on, much to Sara’s surprise.

-“How did they get dressed so fast? Wait a minute…” Sara said to herself, in her mind as the girls were heading towards her. When they were right next to her, they both looked at her with a smile on their faces.

-“Did we interrupt anything in particular?”

-“No! I was sleeping when I heard the door opened! What’s wrong?”

-“Are you sure?”

Sara was now more certain than ever that she had just been tricked. They were not having sex at all. Somehow, they knew she was masturbating while listening to them going at it the other nights before. And now, they just caught her, right handed! Even so, she continued to make it look like she had just woken up while concealing her erected dick under her covers.

-“Of course I’m sure!”

-“How strange! For someone who was sleeping just now, you sure move a lot.”

-“It’s a hot night, you know! I was… changing positions!”

-“Is it not because you’re too excited?” Sophia said as she looked directly towards Sara’s bed cover.

Sara looked and noticed that a bump was showing through it. Before she could do anything, Sylvia pulled the cover, exposing the erected dick that she was trying to conceal. Sara just stood there, powerless to do anything about the current situation.

-“She’s very excited all right!”

-“We’ve excited you so much with all the sex we’ve been having that you just had to jerk off, right?”

-“Yes… I’m really sorry about all of this… I…”

-“Don’t worry about it, Sara! We’re not mad! But, if you want to enjoy yourself so bad, why not join us!”

-“Join you? I’m… not so sure about that!”

-“Why not? You’re pretty excited enough as it is! Don’t you want someone to do this to you?”

Sylvia took one of her hands, grabbed Sara’s dick and began to rub it, gently. She then grabbed her balls and did the same thing. After a while she grabbed her dick once again and began to jerk it, slowly.

-“You like that, don’t you?”

-“Sylvia… I don’t think you should…”

-“Don’t be afraid! There’s nothing wrong with what were doing!”

-“I guess you’re right…”

Sara began to settle down and just watched Sylvia jerking her dick. She had to admit it; getting masturbated by her was great.

-“Since you’re playing with her dick, I’ll play with her breasts!”

Sophia took off Sara’s bra and tossed it on the floor. Right after that, she began to suck on them, even licking her nipples. Sara now had her eyes closed, enjoying what was being done to her.

-“Let me have some too!”

Sylvia also began to suck one of Sara’s breasts while still masturbating her dick. It didn’t take long for Sara to start moaning. Eventually, they both stopped sucking her breasts. Sylvia stopped what she was doing to Sara’s dick and began to lick her dick and balls. Sophia also did the same thing and before Sara knew it, two people were licking her dick. Up and down they went, going for the tip on occasions.

Eventually, Sylvia took Sara’s dick, put it all in her mouth and began to suck it. Up and down she went, slowly. Sara placed her hands behind Sylvia’s head so she could go deeper and deeper. Sophia had taken off her t-shirt completely, as well as her bra, exposing her breasts. She soon began rubbing them and pinching her nipples.

After some time, Sylvia stopped what she was doing. It was now Sophia’s turn to suck Sara’s dick. Up and down she went, deeper and deeper with her help. Sylvia took off her t-shirt completely, as well as her pants and bra, exposing her breasts and leaving only her panties on. Like Sophia, she began to rub her breasts and pinch her nipples. Eventually, she pulled down her panties down to her knees, exposing her erected dick. While watching Sara and Sophia going at it, she took her dick with one hand and began to jerk it while still rubbing her breasts with the other.

Sophia stopped sucking Sara’s dick, but not before cleaning all the pre-cum that was around the tip with her tongue. She then saw Sylvia jerking off her dick and a big smile appeared on her face.

-“Do you want me to suck you dry?”

Sylvia immediately stopped what she was doing. Sophia got down on her knees and began to lick her dick and balls. Since Sylvia liked to be licked on the tip, she did just that, much to her satisfaction. Right after that, she put it inside her mouth and began to suck on it. Back and forth she went, slowly at first. Sylvia placed her hands behind Sophia’s head so she could go as deep as possible. Sara was just watching the whole thing while masturbating her hard dick.

After a while, Sophia stopped what she was doing. Sara stopped masturbating, got out of bed and got down on her knees. She then took Sylvia’s dick in her hand and began to play with it a bit. Then, she began to lick it along with her balls. When she licked the tip, Sylvia could not stop moaning. Afterwards, she took it all in her mouth and began to suck it. Back and forth she went, slowly at first. Sylvia placed her hands behind her head so she could go deeper and deeper. Sophia took off her pants and panties completely and tossed them somewhere on the floor, exposing her vagina. She started fingering herself with one hand while rubbing her breasts with the other.

Sara stopped sucking Sylvia’s dick and licked all the pre-cum that was on the tip. They looked at Sophia who was still playing with herself. She stopped, surprised by the look on their faces. Then, out of the blues, both Sara and Sylvia grabbed her and tossed her on the bed. Afterwards, before she could react in any way, they both began to suck her breasts and lick her nipples. On top of that, they were both fingering her. For Sophia, it was too much and began moaning like crazy. Eventually, Sara and Sylvia stopped sucking her breasts, took out their fingers out of her vagina and sucked them as if they were tasting icing on a cake.

They placed their heads right in front of her vagina.

-“She’s already wet! How about we clean her up?”

-“That’s an excellent idea! I’m sure she’s going to love it!”

And so, they began to lick her vagina with their tongues. Up and down they went, as fast as they could. Sophia just closed her eyes, grabbed on the bed sheets as tight as she could and enjoyed the moment at hand. After a while, they stopped what they were doing.

-“Want to put it between my breasts?”

Sylvia was the first one to make a move. She positioned her dick and once Sophia squeezed it with her breasts, she began to jerk it. Up and down she went, slowly. While she was doing this to her, Sylvia rubbed her breasts and nipples. Sara just stood there, sitting on the bed, jerking her dick. After a while, Sophia stopped and Sara took Sylvia’s place. Sara also rubbed her breasts and nipples while Sylvia was masturbating.

After some time, they all stopped what they were doing. Sophia got out of bed and bent down, exposing her ass to her friends. Sara was the first to react and positioned her dick. She slowly put it all in, placed her hands on her ass and began to fuck her. Back and forth she went, slowly. Sylvia wanted to take part into this and so, she asked Sara to stop for a moment. She then positioned her dick and placed it inside Sara’s ass. She put her hands on her ass and began to fuck her. Sara went right back to what she was doing while enjoying being fucked by Sylvia. Eventually, Sara went faster and faster and Sylvia soon did the same.

This went on for a couple of minutes before Sylvia stopped and asked Sara if she could change places. Sara agreed and stopped what she was doing. Once it was all set and done, it was Sylvia who was fucking Sophia in the ass and Sara who was doing her from behind. Faster and deeper they went. After what seemed like days, they stopped. Sophia now wanted to be fucked in her vagina and they were not about to disappoint her.

Sylvia positioned herself and let her dick slide right in. She placed her hands behind Sophia’s back and began to fuck her. Back and forth she went, not even bothering to start slowly. Sophia placed her hands behind Sylvia’s back. Sara was just standing there, looking at them, slowly jerking her dick. Eventually, Sylvia stopped and let Sara took her place. Now, it was Sara fucking Sophia while Sylvia was looking on, masturbating.

After a while, Sara stopped what she was doing, got out of bed and placed herself right aside Sylvia. Sophia sat on one side of the bed and looked at her friends, jerking their dicks like mad while she was fingering herself.

-“Cum on my face, girls! Give me all you’ve got!”

It did not take long for Sara and Sylvia to feel like their dicks were about to explode.

-“I’m about to… Get ready, Sophia…”

-“Same here… Going to… Holy shit…”

And with that, they both shot their loads right on Sophia’s face. Before she knew it, a good portion of her face was covered with cum. Sara and Sylvia sat on the floor, exhausted from all the sex they just had. But, Sophia was not done yet. She was still fingering herself, not bothered by the cum covering her face.

-“It’s my turn… Oh, God…”

Sophia let out a scream and cum came squirting out of her vagina. Once it was all over, she fell down on the bed, exhausted.

-“Jesus Christ, that was the best sex I’ve had in a long time!”

-“Same here!”

-“It was good all right, but I like it better with Jonathan! No offense, girls!”

-“I understand, Sara! Man, my face is full of cum! I guess I better go clean up!”

-“That goes double for me!”

-“Make that triple! How about we all take a shower at the same time? That way, we won’t have to wait for the other person to finish.”

They all agreed and went straight to the bathroom. Once there, they cleaned themselves up, dried their bodies and got out. They each went back into their rooms, got into their beds and went to sleep, naked…

The next day, Sara woke up early since she had a plane to catch. Once she got dressed, she took her breakfast and went back to her room to pack her things. While she was doing so, Sophia and Sylvia woke up, got dressed and took their breakfast. When Sara came down, luggage in hand, her friends were at the door waiting for her.

-“So, you’re all set to go?”

-“I am!”

-“All right then, let’s head to the airport!”

-“Are you going to drive me there?”

-“Of course! Don’t tell me you were going to call a cab?”

-“Not anymore! Is Sylvia coming along?”

-“Yes, I am!”

-“Enough talk! We better leave now or you’ll miss your flight.”

And so, they all got inside Sophia’s car and drove off towards Fort Lauderdale Airport…

When they arrived, Sophia and Sylvia accompanied Sara inside. They walked all the way to where Sara was supposed to give her luggage. Afterwards, they went to where she was supposed to take her plane. She gave her ticket to the employee and went back to see her friends. Then, came the time to say goodbye…

-“Well, I have to get going! I’ll see you girls again sometime soon!”

-“I know we will! And next time, we’ll even have more fun! Right, Sophia?”

-“Definitely!”

Sara and Sophia gave each other a kiss on the cheek. The same thing happened with Sylvia. She then headed towards the plane while waving goodbye to her friends.

Soon after that, the plane left Fort Lauderdale Airport…

An hour and a half later, the plane landed safely at the Montreal airport. Sara went to the area where her luggage would end up. Once she had them, she headed to the nearest payphone available. She put in a quarter and dialed Jonathan’s phone number. It was Sunday and Jonathan was sure to be home.

-“Hello?”

-“Hi, Jonathan!”

-“Sara! Are you at the airport?”

-“You got it! Think you can pick me up?”

-“I would love to, but I’m afraid I can’t! My car broke down last night while I was going to the grocery store. I had it towed to a garage, but it won’t be fixed before tomorrow at least.”

-“That’s alright! I’ll just call Samantha and…”

-“She went to see her sister for the weekend and won’t be back before late tonight!”

-“Guess I’m stuck taking a cab!”

-“I’m afraid so!”

-“No problem! When I arrive home, how about I come to your place later on?”

-“Sure!”

-“I’ll see you later then! Bye!”

And so, she hung up and headed towards the exit. She looked for the first free cab she could find. Once she told the driver where to go, he helped her place her luggage in the trunk. She got inside, buckled up and waited for the driver to get back in. He put on his seatbelt, started the car and took the road that would bring her home.

While on route, the driver began to have a conversation with her. He asked her questions like how was her trip, where did she go, did she have fun there, etc. A conversation like any normal cab driver would have with a passenger. They eventually arrived at an intersection with traffic lights. It was flashing red and so, the driver pressed on the brakes. He waited until the lights turned green and pressed slowly on the gas…

On the road where the lights were now flashing red, a car was coming at full speed, showing no signs of slowing down or even coming to a full stop.

And then, the inevitable occurred…

The car went right through the red light and hit the cab so hard that it made a turn or two before it flipped on the side and made many barrels before coming to a full stop. The other car made many turns and eventually came to a stop as well...

Some people who witnessed the accident got out of their car to check on the passengers of both cars. Those who went towards the cab noticed that it was in terrible shape. When they looked inside, they say that the cab driver had a lot of blood on his head and that his eyes were wide opened. He was dead…

When they looked at Sara, she was also bleeding on the head, but appeared to still be alive. A man was able to force the door open so he could get to her. He checked her pulse and quickly noticed she was still alive, but in bad shape.

-“Call an ambulance, now! She needs help, fast!”

Another man quickly took his cell phone and dialed 911…

End of Chapter 7!

This story was written by David Drysdale

All rights reserved!

trapmasta
09-06-2006, 06:35 PM
ayo... where else did you post these stories?

drysd001
09-07-2006, 05:07 AM
I presume you liked my stories! Glad to hear that!

I also posted them on my group on Google and on an archive I made on livejournal.

And finally, there's 0bsidian.net.

Honestly, since I posted my stories here, you're the second person to post a comment.

BillIowa
03-08-2007, 03:23 AM
Have read all of these and hope to see more. I have been viewing pictures and reading on the web for a few years. I would love to find a girl to visit and hang out with sometime. Bet I won't find one here in Iowa however. Thanks Drysd!

drysd001
09-02-2007, 09:43 PM
I'll post Chapter 9 very soon!

Finished it some time ago, but I've been so busy that I never had the chance to post it!