PDA

View Full Version : The Wilson/Plame/MSM Cabal Quotes of Lies

White_Male_Canada
09-04-2006, 08:34 PM
:lol: All the fucking lying liars and the liars who tell the big lies :lol:

"It is about the president of the United States. It is about a plot that was hatched at the top of the administration and in which everyone else, Mr. Rove included, are at most secondary players." -- FRANK RICH (NYT)

"It was you [Nutroots] who defended Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson against Scooter Libby, Dick Cheney and Karl Rove." (Sen. Harry Reid, Remarks At YearlyKos Convention, Las Vegas, NV, 6/10/06)

Joe Wilson: "[T]he smear campaign ... was being undertaken by the Republican National Committee and this administration's right wing allies." (CNN's "Larry King Live," 11/1/05)

Wilson: "Obviously, there's been this orchestrated campaign, this smear campaign. I happen to think that it's because the RNC, the Republican National Committee's been involved in this in a big way ..." (CNN's "Late Edition," 7/18/04)

Wilson: "[T]here have been a number of articles written attacking me. ... I've since learned from a couple of different reporters that White House sources have been telling [them] the story is Wilson and his wife... It's a breach of national security. My understanding is it may, in fact, be a violation of American law." (NBC's "Today Show," 7/22/03)

Wilson: "It's of keen interest to me to see whether or not we can get Karl Rove frog-marched out of the White House in handcuffs. And trust me, when I use that name, I measure my words." (Timothy Noah, "Did Rove Blow A Spook's Cover?" Slate, 9/16/03)

"I am pleased to be here today with Ambassador Joe Wilson ... his wife, an undercover CIA employee, was exposed for what appeared to be political motivations. ... [Joe Wilson] has served his country, has - and his wife as well - have risked themselves in many ways for this country. And it was they who had politics played upon them, not the other way around." (Sen. Charles Schumer, Press Conference, 7/14/05)

"Joe Wilson is here my pal! ... [Joe] you deserve the thanks of a nation and instead of that they went after your family and it is despicable and cowardly and I'm so proud of you." (Sen. Barbara Boxer, Remarks At The Yearly Kos Convention, Las Vegas, NV, 6/9/06)

"This is one of the most reckless and nasty things I’ve seen in all my years of government," Schumer said. "Leaking the name of a CIA agent is tantamount to putting a gun to that agent’s head. It compromises her safety and the safety of her loved ones, not to mention those in her network and other operatives she may have dealt with. On top of that, the officials who have done it may have also seriously jeopardized the national security of this nation." -- SENATOR CHARLES SCHUMER

"Interest emerged again following the September 30, 2005, grand jury testimony by Judith Miller, released from jail the day before... As the CIA leak investigation heads toward its expected conclusion this month, it has become increasingly clear that two of the most powerful men in the Bush administration" -- Karl Rove and I. Lewis Scooter Libby-- were more involved in the unmasking of operative Valerie Plame than the White House originally indicated... -- JIM VANDEHEI and WALTER PINCUS(WaPo)

"Sparked by today's Washington Post story that suggests Vice President Cheney's office is involved in the Plame-CIA spy link investigation, government officials and advisers passed around rumors that the vice president might step aside and that President Bush would elevate Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice... The rumor spread so fast that some Republicans by late morning were already drawing up reasons why Rice couldn't get the job or run for president in 2008..." -- PAUL BEDARD(USNews)

"'Definitely a political problem but I wonder, George Will, do you think it’s a manageable one for the White House especially if we don’t know whether Fitzgerald is going to write a report or have indictments but if he is able to show as a source close to this told me this week, that President Bush and Vice President Cheney were actually involved in some of these discussions.' "This would explain why Bush spent more than an hour answering questions from special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald. It would also fundamentally change the dynamics of the scandal. President Bush could no longer claim he was merely a bystander who wants to 'get to the bottom of it.'" -- GEORGE STEPHANOPOLIS (Clinonista ABC)

All Roads Lead to Rove

By MICHAEL WOLFF

The revelation that Karl Rove was Time's "double super secret" source for the outing of C.I.A. operative Valerie Plame started the unfolding of a much bigger story: what the White House did to sell the Iraq war. And the greatest irony of Rovegate? That the press was part of the cover-up...Days after it was out, after it was everywhere—my 17-year-old daughter was haughtily criticizing me for not knowing Rove was the culprit (I said, "I knew, I knew, really, I knew"...

...The sheer fabulousness of it seemed to give everybody pause. News professionals often have to be hit over the head relentlessly with one of the biggest stories of their careers to understand it's actually one of the biggest stories of their careers. Nobody believed that the president's right-hand man, his brain, his Haldeman and Ehrlichman rolled into one, his id and superego, would leave his fingerprints … everywhere.

But Rove did it—he did what he said he didn't do, what the president said he'd fire Rove or anyone else in his administration for doing.
http://ww.vanityfair.com/commentary/content/articles/050912roco04

thombergeron
09-05-2006, 09:00 PM
So, when Karl Rove told the Grand Jury that he disclosed Plame's covert status to Matt Cooper of Time magazine, was he lying, too? Or rather, because he was under oath at the time, was he perjuring himself?

White_Male_Canada
09-06-2006, 01:24 AM
So, when Karl Rove told the Grand Jury that he disclosed Plame's covert status to Matt Cooper of Time magazine, was he lying, too? Or rather, because he was under oath at the time, was he perjuring himself?

A. Was Cooper lying then in their doomed to fail coup attempt?

B. Is Cooper lying now?

C. Did Cooper read the G.Jury transcripts where Rove specifically

stated," I disclosed Plame`s 'covert spy status' " ?

She wasn`t covert ! :lol:

Look,the Big Lie`s been busted. You drank the Kool-Aid and repeated the lies like sock puppets ,without any reservations.
Can`t win the battle of ideas at the polls? Lie like shit and hope t oget away with it.Now the left wing Big Lie is exposed.
What now?

thombergeron
09-11-2006, 11:54 PM
I can see that you're having a really hard time keeping up with the plot here, so let me put it in very simple terms:

Karl Rove admitted it. Under oath.

And, if you'd been paying attention, you would have noticed that last February, Fitzgerald released a judge's opinion that Plame "had worked overseas on counterproliferation issues in the last five years" and that "the CIA was making specific efforts to conceal her identity" thus fulfilling the requirements of the Espionage Act.

I don't think your mad cut-and-paste skillz are quite adequate to the subject at hand. You might have to do some reading.

White_Male_Canada
09-12-2006, 01:01 AM
I can see that you're having a really hard time keeping up with the plot here, so let me put it in very simple terms:

Karl Rove admitted it. Under oath.

And, if you'd been paying attention, you would have noticed that last February, Fitzgerald released a judge's opinion that Plame "had worked overseas on counterproliferation issues in the last five years" and that "the CIA was making specific efforts to conceal her identity" thus fulfilling the requirements of the Espionage Act.

I don't think your mad cut-and-paste skillz are quite adequate to the subject at hand. You might have to do some reading.

Listen Jason,leaking Grand jury testimony,that`s a crime.

Now in order for there to be charges for "outing a super secret spy",one had to knowingly do so.That fine point of the law is always lost on the neo-marxist Big Lie liars:

In fact, the prosecutor concluded that there was no crime; hence, no indictment
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/06/AR2006090601648_pf.html

Although officials should not have mentioned Mr. Wilson's wife, since she was in the clandestine service, Mr. Fitzgerald did not find sufficient evidence that officials knowingly revealed her name to expose her position, as legal charges would require.
http://ww.washtimes.com/national/20060905-121843-2994r.htm

thombergeron
09-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Congratulations! We're finally all on the same page.

So Karl Rove, Lewis Libby, and Richard Armitage, through either malicious intent or simple stupidity, blew the cover of a CIA agent working under NOC on counterproliferation issues, specifically Iran's nuclear program.

As Fitzgerald has said, Rove will not see criminal indictment because intentionality is very difficult to prove under the Espionage Act. I doubt that we will see any more criminal indictments over this matter.

However, that's what the civil trial is for. Standards for evidence and culpability are lower in a civil trial. So there will definitely be further revelations about this unfortunate episode. Don't let Debra Saunders and Sean Hannity convince you that it's over.

And you'll need to talk to Rove's attorney, Bob Luskin, about leaking grand jury testimony.

White_Male_Canada
09-13-2006, 01:01 AM
Congratulations! We're finally all on the same page.

So Karl Rove, Lewis Libby, and Richard Armitage, through either malicious intent or simple stupidity, blew the cover of a CIA agent working under NOC on counterproliferation issues, specifically Iran's nuclear program.

As Fitzgerald has said, Rove will not see criminal indictment because intentionality is very difficult to prove under the Espionage Act. I doubt that we will see any more criminal indictments over this matter.

However, that's what the civil trial is for. Standards for evidence and culpability are lower in a civil trial. So there will definitely be further revelations about this unfortunate episode. Don't let Debra Saunders and Sean Hannity convince you that it's over.

And you'll need to talk to Rove's attorney, Bob Luskin, about leaking grand jury testimony.

I`m about done with your confused jibber-jabber.

In The Politics of Truth, Wilson writes that he and his future wife both returned from overseas assignments in June 1997.So,she was not a covert super secret spy,period.End of story the moment it began.Six years later, in July 2003,Plame`s name was used.

Bruce Sanford, an attorney who helped write the 1982 act that protects covert agents' identities.She wasn`t covert,""Unless she was really stationed abroad sometime after their marriage,"

I`m going to keep your quote on the civil law suit thing by Wilson.That will be a usefull club in the future,much like the whole Wilcon cabal book of lies are.