PDA

View Full Version : How many guy's have been exposed for being into T-girl's

Sinista
06-13-2016, 03:23 PM
I have including being labeled/sneak dissed by the way i thrive off of degrading deragtory names not only it turn me on it makes my dick hard as well

This just goes to show you who your friends are,When a guy open up about his sexuality not to many people will fuck with him especially females including the sisters lmfao

The negative shit only makes me different,stronger & unique

So fella's for the ones that are open you are not the only ones out there that has been through the bullshit,Trust & believe

Much love & respect to the men that admire,honor,protect & love t-girls #TgirlzOverHoes

sean1916
06-13-2016, 05:24 PM
I had a girl (who was drugged up) run out naked to the taxi I was leaving in. Shouting and banging on the windows. Fucking embaassing as hell. Was a quiet ride home to say the least.

tacocorp
06-13-2016, 05:49 PM
Only once, and I assume the guy was jealous, have not talked to him since. :)

Castor_Troy05
06-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Being exposed implies there's something shameful to be hidden. I've never hidden my attraction to trans women at all

tacocorp
06-13-2016, 07:08 PM
True, neither have I.

sean1916
06-13-2016, 07:21 PM
Being exposed implies there's something shameful to be hidden. I've never hidden my attraction to trans women at all

Well done

CoolAwesomeBXDude
06-14-2016, 12:36 AM
not exposed but all the ppl i consider close friends know my attraction to t-girls and respect it.

in fact one of them just texted me last night with ??s about my encounters with them. seems like he's curious to try it out too

melody mayheim
06-14-2016, 12:50 AM
Why keep it a secret? Why not just be open about it? You guys would be much happier in the end. I respect and flatter a man who's open about it much more than a boy who's worried about what others think.

Sinista
06-14-2016, 03:45 PM
True but that event happen with me like back in 08 or 09 so around that time I was probably 17 or 18 including I still undercover,when i came out the closet was back in March of 2011

Every since I came out the closet i been sneak dissed/labeled

tacocorp
06-14-2016, 04:49 PM
Coming out of closet would mean that you're attracted to the same sex, I think you're attracted to females tho, but yea, haters gonna hate and potatoes gonna potate. I wouldn't pay any attention to them.

chupapau
06-14-2016, 08:56 PM
my two best friends know, also that I consider myself bi, and that I like my sessions as sub to a GG domina. Broke it to them gently though, over some years LMAO!

LBCDO
06-15-2016, 06:29 PM
I have/haven't. People around me just really don't believe it, but my view is, my fucking business is my fucking business.

I know people get all preachy about "I tell whoever because I'm not afraid" but there is a social stigma. And I don't have the time or energy to battle that stigma with a group of people I know won't understand. It's like expecting a car to go on a red light. It happens, but I'm not going to expect it.

And girls? I live in a city with a lot of TSs. You approach a girl (or they approach you) and you start talking about how you already a pre attraction to TSs, they look at you as a chaser. I get girls who hit me on POF all they time, and I have to play the "I didn't read that in your profile" when we meet. My experience is, my personal business is mine. I don't tell my boys when I hook up with a big girl, why would I tell them when I hook up with a TS?

But everyone is differnt

holzz
06-15-2016, 06:47 PM
no, i don't believe in telling. why? my fucking business!! haha.

Sinista
06-16-2016, 01:38 AM
Coming out of closet would mean that you're attracted to the same sex, I think you're attracted to females tho, but yea, haters gonna hate and potatoes gonna potate. I wouldn't pay any attention to them.

When I was growing up I hardly talk/holla @ females so therefore I am not a pussy getter,Only t-girl's that's it