PDA

View Full Version : Is cuckold the definition of watching or what

Sinista
06-12-2016, 03:40 AM
I am curious

jh82
06-12-2016, 04:06 AM
I think a cuckold is where a man has to watch, while is wife or girlfriend fucks another man and is basically humiliated in the process.

Sinista
06-12-2016, 04:26 AM
What about without the humiliation

SanDiegoPervySage
06-12-2016, 04:32 AM
Humiliation is optional. There is cuckoldry where the Husband isn't even in the room but is aware of his wife fucking another man. The husband watching just happens to be a common part of it. The are different extremes of it

Stavros
06-12-2016, 09:40 AM
It is when another man is bonking your partner because you are not adequate to satisfy his or her needs...

fab
06-13-2016, 09:37 AM
From Urban Dictionary: A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will fuck, even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.
Eg: Doug has the penis of a young boy and has never given his wife Jill an orgasm. His choice was divorce or be a cuckold. He is now a fully submissive cuckold to Jill.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/f4a17f94011be8158c9b4deab46f193d/tumblr_nyiacaTbk71unuid2o1_1280.gif (http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjSqN6Nv6TNAhVlDsAKHQnNDIQQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcuckolddreamer.tumblr.com%2F&bvm=bv.124272578,d.ZGg&psig=AFQjCNE7NklJb6kPMHJaVRRQ8NZku5cVYA&ust=1465889629968362)

up_for_it
06-13-2016, 10:32 PM
Just watching other people have sex is known as voyeurism. Cuckolding is usually defined as a female led practice in which the woman chooses which partners to sleep with and then either 'forces' her husband/boyfriend to watch, or informs him in detail of her encounter. He derives pleasure from the humiliation and emotional masochism of the event, although others that I've met also want to take part in the sex, usually by prepping their woman and her partner, or cleaning up afterwards. Some women will also taunt and tease the cuckold, so humiliation and emotional vulnerability are at the core of things.

Although cuckolding is not always associated with BDSM practices, it is very much a form of power exchange and in my mind can definitely be classified as a fetish. Interestingly, most women I've met who are into it were introduced by their men, and them found it empowering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrJEHM_Pgqw

So, its most often initiated by the guy, although I have met one woman who got into it on her own. Much, much different and more complex than just watching other people have sex. The 'bull' is essentially a toy for the couple's own sexual needs, even though he is presented as an alpha male. Not my thing, but an intriguing dynamic nonetheless.

Hope this helps.

IluvemHung
06-14-2016, 01:09 AM
Cuckold by a hung shemale lol!

EZWind
06-14-2016, 10:24 PM
Hope this helps.

...yeah, you pretty much nailed it right there....good post

. Not my thing, but an intriguing dynamic nonetheless.

....not my thing as well, and not all that intriguing either in my book. I love the whole Dominatrix scene, but this aspect of it sorta falls under the heading of All my fetishes are perfectly healthy and natural, but that shit you're into is just weird, man. Judging from the prevalence of it out there these days, there's certainly a lot more interest in it than there used to be. For me, I just can't get a handle on the appeal of it. I spose if I was ever with someone who was into it I might be singing a different tune....bottom line: if it makes Her happy, I guess it must be a good thing

PearlNLace
06-15-2016, 02:52 AM
Humiliation is optional. There is cuckoldry where the Husband isn't even in the room but is aware of his wife fucking another man. The husband watching just happens to be a common part of it. The are different extremes of it

This is it. The husband will always know but his level of participation is up to both partners. He may first approve of the partner, watch, participate to some degree, etc. This level is determined by the partners.

The wife usually denotes her involvement in the lifestyle with an anklet which may or may not have a HW on it signifying her as a hotwife. Again, there are different levels. Hotwife, slutwife, etc.

The fetish has been on the increase from couples who still genuinely love each other but have trouble satisfying the other in the bedroom. Rather than get a divorce they choose to open up their relationship in order to save the marriage. This is one way of opening their relationship. You could call this an extension of the swinging lifestyle.

up_for_it
06-16-2016, 02:30 AM
Thanks for the props guys. I agree it seems pretty extreme, but what ever floats the couple's boat is what works I guess.

smoothboi
06-16-2016, 09:30 PM
I wanted to do this with my last gf, but she wasn't down.

lifeisfiction
06-16-2016, 11:00 PM
It's a weird sort of fetish and I don't find it interesting in any role. It's more than watching your wife of gf, it's the fact of feeling emasculated as the reason you want your wife or gf to sleep with other men. It's not a regular open relationship and in some cases the husband doesn't really have sex with the wife. The husband wife would look for bulls (that is the term) men who are predominantly large below and better physically. The husband through watching or the wife relating to the husband finds sexual excitement at the wife sleeping with the bull. Now it gets weird when some men want their wife to be creampie by the bull. It further humiliates the husband.

I remember awhile back being flirted heavy by a really really cute woman. After some heavy petting she tells me about wanting to get it on and how she loved telling her husband about it. I don't bang married women so I decline. Maybe I should have, lol. It was one of those well whatever floats your boat sort of thing, but please keep me out of it. Efukt had a funny video about a guy regretting it. Watch the whole thing it's well you just have to watch it. http://efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

PearlNLace
06-17-2016, 05:01 AM
It is a strange fetish but after you speak with people on the inside it makes more sense. For the most part they are all normal people on the outside but have a different sort of relationship inside the bedroom.

For some it is an extension of humiliation and for others it is a way to keep their marriage alive.

The couple will or should establish boundaries at the start since there is a fine line between cuckolding, open relationship, and cheating. The same line is there between humiliation and abuse.

A woman who fucks guys with the husbands consent or knowledge is cheating. If something goes wrong how to you explain it to the police or the husband?

There should be boundaries established at the start. A woman should not lead on a man especially in this day and age and there are plenty of places online to find men into this lifestyle. Single guys into this lifestyle are screened and approved by couples for obvious reasons. Everyone want to be discreet.

EZWind
06-17-2016, 06:31 PM
A woman who fucks guys with the husbands consent or knowledge is cheating.

....if I may nit-pick the semantics here, cheating implies some sort of betrayal. If the husband consents, while it's certainly non-monogamous, since there is no deception, seems to me, it would technically not be actual cheating

PearlNLace
06-17-2016, 07:45 PM
My mistake, it should be without not with. The paragraph should read:

A woman who fucks guys without the husbands consent or knowledge is cheating. If something goes wrong how to you explain it to the police or the husband?