PDA

View Full Version : why are there not many titty fucking videos?

shiwarrior
06-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Hi all

I've been looking to find some videos of T-Girls fucking girls and T-Girls boobs

Its like they don't exist , but im sure they do somewhere, any suggestions?

Thanks

Jericho
06-11-2016, 10:57 PM
I thought this was going to be a tourettes thread! :hide-1:

SanDiegoPervySage
06-12-2016, 02:45 AM
I've always wondered that, but at the same time while a lot of them have big tits, they're usually not ideal for tittyfucking. There are plenty GGs with fake tits that can tittyfuck with no problem. I would guess that since girls naturally have tits that bounce and jiggle, they have a little more "flexibility" than someone who starts of completely flatchested......generally speaking.

shiwarrior
06-12-2016, 07:04 PM
well I mean, you see a lot of Men fucking ladies Tits, why cant a T-Girl do it to the same girls !! :)

SanDiegoPervySage
06-12-2016, 09:59 PM
well I mean, you see a lot of Men fucking ladies Tits, why cant a T-Girl do it to the same girls !! :) Yeah as far as GG's getting tittyfucked, I'd love to see more of that. Angelina Castro has done it. I don't think Ava Devine has done it. Those are the only huge titted GG'S I know of who have done TS women though. I'm sure there are a few others I missed.

shiwarrior
06-12-2016, 10:02 PM
yeah Angelina has done it, haven't seen Ava Devine do any titty fucking with any T-Girls, nor have I see Alura Jensen