PDA

View Full Version : What makes you like TS women?

holzz
06-09-2016, 04:38 AM
apart from looks of course.

for me, it's that TS women make great changes in their bodies and lives to be happy. Shows character, determination, and triumph.

SanDiegoPervySage
06-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Nothing. Like with everyone else, how you act is the determining factor

LI SEAN08
06-09-2016, 05:05 AM
Ive often tried to figure it out??? But the only rationalization I can come up with is that since I basically just like sucking them and licking a clean asspussy, I guess its my hidden inner Bi side that I live. I could never do this with some dude, so as long as it makes my cock hard and I cum good, I'm all good!!

bigblack1
06-09-2016, 06:04 AM
Their beautiful faces, their beautiful tits, their beautiful asses, and their beautiful cocks.

SanDiegoPervySage
06-09-2016, 07:05 AM
Their beautiful faces, their beautiful tits, their beautiful asses, and their beautiful cocks.
Not what he asked

BatMasterson
06-09-2016, 08:03 AM
The thrill of them being different. And women are a huge disappointment as people. And you like what you like.

joesocalif
06-09-2016, 08:29 AM
TS women have very down to earth personalities. They are very open to complements, very pleasant to socialize with to the point where one, myself, wants to get intimantly close to them. They take very good care of themselves and are extremely beautiful. There are so many positive facts I could say about this subject.

CoolAwesomeBXDude
06-09-2016, 08:37 AM
how you act is the determining factor

The thrill of them being different.

pretty much my answer right here

ELDERGOD
06-09-2016, 08:51 AM
Been trying to figure this out for a long time now. It's funny for me. There are times that I'm turned on by them to the point I'm so ready for the experience. I'm a newbie by the way, never been with one. Then there are times I'm down right disgusted. Hope no one is offended by this its just the truth. I don't know what turns me own about it. I can tell you dick is the one of the major factors.

Kioji
06-09-2016, 12:34 PM
Been trying to figure this out for a long time now. It's funny for me. There are times that I'm turned on by them to the point I'm so ready for the experience. I'm a newbie by the way, never been with one. Then there are times I'm down right disgusted. Hope no one is offended by this its just the truth. I don't know what turns me own about it. I can tell you dick is the one of the major factors.

You'll get over this your you'll live in a constant state if disgust with yourself

ELDERGOD
06-09-2016, 03:33 PM
You'll get over this your you'll live in a constant state if disgust with yourself

Can you explain your post a little more?

fred41
06-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Can you explain your post a little more?

He probably sent it on his cell phone, which explains the grammar - I constantly have to adjust my cell phone text messages.
Here is what I think it was supposed to be: You'll get over this or you'll live in a constant state of disgust with yourself....

That was in response to this segment of your post : Then there are times I'm down right disgusted.

If you eventually choose to be with transsexuals (or not) you will learn to adjust your views in time. You will learn to open up your mind and realize that sexuality is often a gray area...a sliding scale. You may realize that your preconceived notions and morals that may have been pounded into your head by either parents, siblings, peers, the church, a branch of society, etc...were wrong.
That's why there will be different answers to the OPS question. That's why there is no right answer...there is only your answer.
At the end of the day you are a human being who happens to have desires for another human being...regardless of what the reason is, even if it's just a fetish... the object at the end of that fetish is still a person.
...and a person has feelings and deserves your respect, as do you.

...lol...unless you're just generally disgusted with yourself during that short window of time, usually seconds, right after you shoot your load (some people seem to have weird, baseless emotional reactions immediately following ejaculation...)

chupapau
06-09-2016, 11:49 PM
sucking a clitoris is like sucking a little penis

I sucked clit like it was a penis, but a penis does fill the mouth a little better :)

Kcarny
06-10-2016, 12:11 AM
I like a TS naked in heels, standing up and feeding me her cock

Kioji
06-10-2016, 01:09 AM
He probably sent it on his cell phone, which explains the grammar - I constantly have to adjust my cell phone text messages.
Here is what I think it was supposed to be: You'll get over this or you'll live in a constant state of disgust with yourself....

That was in response to this segment of your post : Then there are times I'm down right disgusted.

If you eventually choose to be with transsexuals (or not) you will learn to adjust your views in time. You will learn to open up your mind and realize that sexuality is often a gray area...a sliding scale. You may realize that your preconceived notions and morals that may have been pounded into your head by either parents, siblings, peers, the church, a branch of society, etc...were wrong.
That's why there will be different answers to the OPS question. That's why there is no right answer...there is only your answer.
At the end of the day you are a human being who happens to have desires for another human being...regardless of what the reason is, even if it's just a fetish... the object at the end of that fetish is still a person.

...lol...unless you're just generally disgusted with yourself during that short window of time, usually seconds, right after you shoot your load (some people seem to have weird, baseless emotional reactions immediately following ejaculation...)

Thanks man, I hate posting from my phone. Somehow even when my spelling is on point, the result post has some sort of logical error. I always check it on the computer.
Your post pretty much sums up what I meant, can't make long post on the phone.

sheyum
06-10-2016, 01:15 AM
wow

lets not go crazy here...

. And women are a huge disappointment as people. And you like what you like.

SanDiegoPervySage
06-10-2016, 03:15 AM
wow

Yeah for real.

yodajazz
06-10-2016, 04:12 PM
wow

Wait a minute. Prince wrote a song called, "Let's Go crazy", and now he can't take it back.

sean1916
06-10-2016, 04:16 PM
For me, its the looks and sensuality. I think our tgirls have a better understanding of a males sexual needs. These beautiful ladies are sexy and beautiful, and they back it up with the most sensual and pleasing actions, there is just something more.

ILoveTransWomen
06-10-2016, 05:20 PM
I like TS women because they are exciting, fun, easy to talk to, and DYNAMITE in bed. Seriously, the best, most MIND-BLOWING sex I've ever had has been with TS Women.

unamasa
06-10-2016, 07:56 PM
And Courage. A lot of Courage.
apart from looks of course.

for me, it's that TS women make great changes in their bodies and lives to be happy. Shows character, determination, and triumph.

BatMasterson
06-10-2016, 08:01 PM
wow

There's nothing crazy about my statement regarding women being a disappointment. You simply disagree with this point of view. That's fine. You go your way, I'll go mine. So, 'wow' yourself. :)

CoolAwesomeBXDude
06-10-2016, 08:16 PM
I like TS women because they are exciting, fun, easy to talk to, and DYNAMITE in bed. Seriously, the best, most MIND-BLOWING sex I've ever had has been with TS Women.

now that i think about it u aint lying bro. ive had more mind blowing experiences with ts than with ggs. it seems like they try harder to satisfy us

BostonBad
06-10-2016, 09:58 PM
I love ts women because there are less riddles. Who knows what a regular girl is thinking anyway. A ts girl seems to understand men better, what we want and how we think.

Plus all that yummy cum. How could I resist? Swallowing semen from a pretty ts girl is about as good as it gets.

ELDERGOD
06-10-2016, 11:43 PM

I understand the post now that you explained it. Well put its something to think about.
Also yes there are weird thoughts that come to mind after you cum lmao.

A ts girl seems to understand men better, what we want and how we think..

Probably because they are men. I mean lets just be honest. Not trying to offend anyone just saying.

bigkid69
06-11-2016, 02:40 AM
Probably because they are men. I mean lets just be honest. Not trying to offend anyone just saying.

Saying "Not trying to offend anyone just saying", doesn't make your comment any less offensive, just saying.

Lowdown786
06-11-2016, 05:09 AM
Its my first post here. I have been debating this myself. On the outside I am a 35 yr old married guy with a son who is 4 yr old.

my wife is a stunner, for real. I have had sex with 3-4 women, never after marriage. im regular guy.
Happy familly and working in very big IT firm as project manager. I am from India.

But something in me wants to be with a TS. I cant say what. I am not gay, but I want to suck her cock.
fuck her in the ass/ have her cum all over my face n chest/

I sometimes feel I am weird.

In my country TS people do not have good social status. and its too difficult to date or meet one. Just my rotten luck

ELDERGOD
06-11-2016, 06:07 AM
Saying "Not trying to offend anyone just saying", doesn't make your comment any less offensive, just saying.

I hope no one would be offended by it, but these days some one is always offended by something. I'm not the one for debating every little thing so that's why I say it. When it's all said and done its my opinion like me others are entitled to theirs.

bigkid69
06-11-2016, 02:34 PM
I hope no one would be offended by it, but these days some one is always offended by something. I'm not the one for debating every little thing so that's why I say it. When it's all said and done its my opinion like me others are entitled to theirs.

Trans women aren't men, that's not an opinion, that's fact.

ELDERGOD
06-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Trans women aren't men, that's not an opinion, that's fact.

One could easily argue that the other way.

Samui
06-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Besides finding them attractive just like any other woman, I find that TS women are way more into me than cis women which is nice. I also like that I can relate to their physiology, which gives me a better understanding of how to get them off.

nitron
06-11-2016, 08:20 PM
That's it really , a woman who can't hide the attraction/pleasure for you , that's intoxicating.

bigkid69
06-11-2016, 09:01 PM
One could easily argue that the other way.

I'm not arguing this topic with someone who is obviously trolling.

CoolAwesomeBXDude
06-12-2016, 01:32 AM
u could use me 2 reach very high sex pleasure & fun :$ :$

im gonna stick my love in your eye, that way you can see me coming clearly xD

ELDERGOD
06-12-2016, 03:15 AM
I'm not arguing this topic with someone who is obviously trolling.

I don't have any interest and going back & forth with you over it to be honest. Like I said its your opinion not your fact.
Because I disagree with you I'm trolling? Ok fair enough.

Sinista
06-12-2016, 03:32 AM
They are goddesses,they are not like females especially black females @ that

allday
06-12-2016, 04:20 AM
They are easy. prefer real women but when I lack effort TS's are a sure thing

JM Off
06-12-2016, 04:30 AM
A big fat cock that gets hard.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Many great answers so far, love this forum..........

If you guys (and gals) don't mind me jumping in........

overall appearance: often in my life when women I work with or have been involved with in some fashion got comfortable the body they busted their ass to get in the gym wasn't a priority anymore, I've rarely seen that as an issue with a TS, they treat their physiques (for the most part) like Italian sports car enthusiasts

the sex: IMO every person I've ever had sex with has their own unique quality, I can't say that sex with a TS has been better than with a GG (or vice-versa); it's a chemistry based experience.

no time of the MONTH: bar the occasional mishaps due to hormones, a TS just has an extra 5-7 day advantage over a GG. I don't have to go to CVS to buy pads, see any bloating, etc.

-JWBL

Devilboy
06-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Guaranteed anal...

CORVETTEDUDE
06-12-2016, 09:19 PM
How do you pass shit up that looks like this......

Laphroaig
06-12-2016, 09:29 PM
How do you pass shit up that looks like this......

Because...:whistle:

Otherwise I agree with you (and I wouldn't kick her out of bed either...:) )

Jericho
06-12-2016, 10:04 PM
My dick! :shrug

SXFX
06-13-2016, 12:46 AM
I'm easy
Long legs, flat bellies, perky boobies and amazing face...
and I'm 5'7 and i prefer taller women so it works for me.

Samui
06-13-2016, 02:10 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ckwk1eyWgAAGyVb.jpg:large

https://picload.org/image/rgwgdopi/faint.gif

BeholdTheTrove
06-13-2016, 11:17 AM
Exactly this, I feel my soulmate would be a ts because of this.

(Ignore this guys, trying to quick reply and it didn't give me their quote lol)

BeholdTheTrove
06-13-2016, 11:20 AM
I love ts women because there are less riddles. Who knows what a regular girl is thinking anyway. A ts girl seems to understand men better, what we want and how we think.

Plus all that yummy cum. How could I resist? Swallowing semen from a pretty ts girl is about as good as it gets.

Exactly this, I always felt my soulmate would be a TS because of it.

Brave-man
06-13-2016, 03:46 PM
I love women with big hands, bigger than mine. And I love it to be taken from behind. A shemale like Mariana Cordoba has both.

Thor57
06-13-2016, 05:50 PM
942151942152942148942149942150women like this are too much!:pissed::tongue:

Rasclaat
06-13-2016, 07:39 PM
I can't be the only one that being with a tgirl is less of a riddle than gg. They're exactly the same if not worse because the confidence and image issues can be significantly worse. I love them don't get me wrong but they're just as annoying as a woman.

Jericho
06-16-2016, 10:19 PM
I love them don't get me wrong but they're just as annoying as a woman.

And then a cart load of monkey trouble more! :hide-1:

ilove2swallow
06-19-2016, 12:35 AM
of course I started with the whole love / hate (disgust). after masturbating I felt dirty. then I accepted my sexuality. now, I love t girls, and tell everyone including family. I love their struggle. being a man and aesthetics mean so much, I love dick as well. I tell everyone all the time " I don't like men, I like dick"

stazman78
06-19-2016, 10:08 AM
To me TS ladies are so more sensual and sexy. Discovered my passion for these lovely ladies about 10 years ago and have never looked back.