PDA

View Full Version : Bitter Party of One, Your guest Envy is here.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Why are some people do freaking miserable?

I got this from:
gjricks@aol.com

is there not a gricks on here as well? u have some serious issues mo'fo

' Why is it if someone makes a comment about your parties or Say that Vicki is sexier than you that you feel the need to comment and always throw your personal business out there like trying to get pregnant with DJ Asia or I had sex for two straight weeks. First off who cares what you do with your boyfriend your not the only one having sex.And I've been to a few of your parties and truthfully there not all that their hyped up to be. So let people state their opinions without you always having to weigh in. And another thing keep your personal business to yourself that seems a little elementary to me, I mean we are all grown men and women right.'

greenkb
09-02-2006, 07:53 PM
This world needs complaining arseholes or it'd stop revolving :) Allanah, you need to take all these disgruntled criticism with a pinch of salt. There are far more people out there who want to know what you've been up to and what you plan on doing next than people who don't.

Besides, I found the part about you trying to get pregnant hilarious. perhaps the arse who wrote you this miserable e-mail doesn't realise that you're a tgirl and it'd take a miracle for you to get pregnant. :)

Vicki Richter
09-02-2006, 09:03 PM
For my 2 cents, I personally haven't seen any negative energy from Allanah or I toward one another for several months. It's been all pretty positive overall. Not even cattiness or inuendo suggesting cattiness. That said I don't even see why my name comes up in that guy's email.

V

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-02-2006, 09:51 PM
'But surely "blind" is just how you would describe men who have no true knowledge of reality, and no clear standard in their mind to refer to, as a painter refers to his model, and which they can study closely before they start laying down rules about what is fair or right or good where they are needed, or maintaining, as Guardians, any rules that already exist.'
'Yes, blind is just about what they are' (Plato, 380BC)

Nuff Said

bunzy
09-02-2006, 09:52 PM
claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps
Wow Vicki you really matured a lot, those words are just so positive coming from you! I hope Chefmike don't hijack the thread!!

BeardedOne
09-02-2006, 09:53 PM
That said I don't even see why my name comes up in that guy's email.

Probably just referring to the "[Big Name TS] vs. [Big Name TS] vs. [Big Name TS] vs. [Big Name TS]" vs." thread.

Whether or not they care, I'm sure there are a fair number of eyeballs watering over the imagined image of Allanah doing anything to anybody, so tawdry details are always appreciated. :D

As to the 'need to comment', well, DUH! It's a forum. You say something, I say something, then someone else sez something, and then someone comes along and calls us all noobs, whores, assholes, fags, or republicans and the topic moves onto something else. If someone sez something about me, I will feel the need to comment (Though I don't always jump into the fray).

And as for "I mean we are all grown men and women right.", maybe, maybe not.

In other nooz:

Alannah, darlin', git or not, this was mild. Don't post his email addy on something like this or nutballs like me will spam his ass for what, IMHO, is just the rantings of a lonely, midnite wanker that is jealous of your happiness.

I say this because I am a lonely, midnite wanker that is jealous of your happiness.

:P

We luvzya! :D

BeardedOne
09-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Nice new av, BTW.

Makes my fucking teeth itch. :lol:

:wink: