PDA

View Full Version : Pheet Adventures 2, a barefoot life, BANNED from Santiago Bernabeu

Nikka
05-24-2016, 09:11 AM
do u think it is easy to live a life barefoot?

PhilPheet active member of HungAngels , Pheet adventures 2 in Madrid, was BANNED by secutiry guards from Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, right after paying 19euro entry fee, no explanations

they asked "sir where are yours shoes"

Phil: I have no shoes

security: where u left you shoes sir

Phil: I have no shoes

you have to leave now ...

:dead-1:

Stavros
05-24-2016, 01:40 PM
IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
We recommend clients not to wear Bermuda shorts, short trousers, sleeveless t-shirts and open shoes. We also advise you avoid wearing garments or accessories from visiting teams.

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/vip-area/faqs

Why anyone would walk around Madrid in bare feet?!

rodinuk
05-24-2016, 02:15 PM
Feets don't fail me now

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

tacocorp
05-24-2016, 02:52 PM
IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
We recommend clients not to wear Bermuda shorts, short trousers, sleeveless t-shirts and open shoes. We also advise you avoid wearing garments or accessories from visiting teams.

http://www.realmadrid.com/en/vip-area/faqs

Why anyone would walk around Madrid in bare feet?!

VIP area, got to dress accordingly. https://darlenecraviotto.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/rat-with-top-hat-tails.jpg

Jericho
05-24-2016, 03:49 PM
Good!
Bare feet in private's bad enough, no need for it at all in public.
Get some fucking shoes on, hippy!
It should be stamped out. :whistle:

philpheet
05-26-2016, 08:25 PM
I could understand that my attitute might shock some poeple, but I only do that because I feel more confortable.
I knew that this kind of situation could happen, but it doesn't matter, I'll go on.

Certainly this security guard had some instructions from his boss, and he only did its job. Luckily,this rarely happens.
I travelled many times in many differents cities (London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris...), and I always did it barefoot. No problems to take trains, metro or planes (when stewardesses see me, they generally smile !), to go to hotel or restaurants, but it's true that some places are not barefoot friendly.

Some people have red or green hair, or have many visible tattoos or piercing... I have no shoes !

philpheet
05-27-2016, 11:01 AM
I don't have feet fetish with my feet but yes wtih female and shemale feet), I only do that because I feel more comfortable.
You're right femalescarlet, walking barefoot is vert good for health, every doctor could confirm that. That makes the blood circulation better, and that avoids to have mycosis in your feet.

cassieukts
05-27-2016, 12:58 PM
Try going fell walking in the Lake District without shoes on and you will soon be begging for a pair of hiking boots!

philpheet
05-27-2016, 01:39 PM
Try going fell walking in the Lake District without shoes on and you will soon be begging for a pair of hiking boots!

May be I'll have to try it to see if what you sais is true.

cassieukts
05-27-2016, 04:18 PM
To help make your mind up, it rains alot so expect muddy feet, there are loads of sheep, expect shitty feet. There are lots of sharp rocks and loose stones, expect cut and bleeding feet. Combine those and you will get cut feet that end up full of mud and sheep shit.
May be I'll have to try it to see if what you sais is true.

philpheet
05-28-2016, 12:04 PM
Wow, this place seems very inhospitable !!!
But don't worry cassieukts, I've already walked many times with rain (especially in London !), negative temperatures, mud so I'm used to many different situations. But it's treu that sharp rocks could be a bit speacial !

Stavros
05-28-2016, 07:12 PM
Wow, this place seems very inhospitable !!!
But don't worry cassieukts, I've already walked many times with rain (especially in London !), negative temperatures, mud so I'm used to many different situations. But it's treu that sharp rocks could be a bit speacial !

I don't mind if you walk barefoot, Phil, what I would say is that some places are so dirty you would probably want to cover up. I was in the gent's toilet in Oxford Railway Station recently, a small facility catering to a large number of people that is not cleaned on a regular basis and what I had to negotiate would have been marginally easier if I was wearing camping boots, gloves and a surgical mask. You may need to pack some slip on's if you want to stay healthy in some places...

philpheet
05-29-2016, 10:26 AM
I don't mind if you walk barefoot, Phil, what I would say is that some places are so dirty you would probably want to cover up. I was in the gent's toilet in Oxford Railway Station recently, a small facility catering to a large number of people that is not cleaned on a regular basis and what I had to negotiate would have been marginally easier if I was wearing camping boots, gloves and a surgical mask. You may need to pack some slip on's if you want to stay healthy in some places...

Thank you for you recommendation Stavros.
I've been going everywhere barefoot for approximately 10 years, and of course I already saw very dirty places but I didn't get unhealthy yet even going in places so dirty ;)

joesocalif
05-29-2016, 02:03 PM
Thank you for you recommendation Stavros.
I've been going everywhere barefoot for approximately 10 years, and of course I already saw very dirty places but I didn't get unhealthy yet even going in places so dirty ;)

This subject is about pure common sense. Pick up a foot or toenail fungus and you will wish you had taken better care of your feet. One more thing. I met my wife in '75. She was 19. She had a bister underneath her callus foot. She thought it was a piece of glass at the time. It kept returning through the years. After many a doctor visit, you guessed it, herpes.

philpheet
06-12-2016, 01:39 PM
you r too brave, srsly you seem extremely powerful, u cant be real

Wht I can't be real ?

Nikka
06-13-2016, 11:02 AM
my dream when i was 10 years old was to go naked in streets while prawns were cutting me and bleed

but was too ashamed and fearful 2 do that lol sry if its disturbing

wtfff

philpheet
07-03-2016, 11:12 AM
you r too brave, srsly you seem extremely powerful, u cant be real

I don't feel brave and powerful at all when I do that, I only feel free, and that's great ! ;)