PDA

View Full Version : Feet are tranny kryptonite???

EdelweissFan
09-02-2006, 02:01 AM
I was reading a mainstream newspaper a few weeks ago -- I think it was even the NY Times -- and the article had something to do with transsexuals. It was probably in the entertainment section.

Anyway the writer threw out this off the cuff comment, "feet are tranny kryptonite". What he was getting at from his perspective was that feet give away a "passing" transsexual and take away her "magic powers." The writer suggested that transsexuals trying to pass hide their feet.

I thought the phrasing was funny, but I also thought the guy did not know much about transsexuals because many have pretty feet and most of the girls you meet at parties wear open toed shoes or strappy sandals.

But it got me thinking. Many men have a fetish for GG female feet but are not attracted to men's feet. Do you feel differently, if you like GG female feet, about the feet of transgendered women?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-02-2006, 03:19 AM
I was reading a mainstream newspaper a few weeks ago -- I think it was even the NY Times -- and the article had something to do with transsexuals. It was probably in the entertainment section.

Anyway the writer threw out this off the cuff comment, "feet are tranny kryptonite". What he was getting at from his perspective was that feet give away a "passing" transsexual and take away her "magic powers." The writer suggested that transsexuals trying to pass hide their feet.

I thought the phrasing was funny, but I also thought the guy did not know much about transsexuals because many have pretty feet and most of the girls you meet at parties wear open toed shoes or strappy sandals.

But it got me thinking. Many men have a fetish for GG female feet but are not attracted to men's feet. Do you feel differently, if you like GG female feet, about the feet of transgendered women?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ezed
09-02-2006, 06:01 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DITTO, as was said on the Three Stooges by the black cook when water came out of the light fixture "THIS HOUSE HAS SURE GONE CRAZY"

a994
09-03-2006, 12:45 PM
It depends on the T-lady, same as it does with a GG. Appearance and personal hygiene are big factors with women in both categories.

Trogdor
09-03-2006, 09:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Primacron/worthless.gif :mrgreen: